Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 6

But God didn't say she was a Werewolf, he said she'd allied herself with the Werewolves. When she first died, God said she was a Townie, but then she respawned as a Vampire, and allied herself with them. Therefore, their must've been a werewolf for her to ally herself with.

But if there were no werewolves left he would still have to say it. That's what the role is on Mafiascum, which is a book Zed wrote or whatever.

Although, the description of today's topic is a reminder that "Zed's dead." :look: Not to mention a reference to Zed's Book, "Pulp Fiction" One of my favorite novels.

Why does God not answer my PMs? I've sent several since the day started. :grin:

Maybe your informer is paranoid/insane/lying? This would be a way to test the validity of their results. :look:

No, it was Reginald, the town drunk, and he was always right.

...not like neutrals who are just here to survive.

Serial Killer...:sceptic:

But if there were no werewolves left he would still have to say it. That's what the role is on Mafiascum, which is a book Zed wrote or whatever.

But if there were werewolves left, we'd be completely outnumbered.

Or...

Maybe when Beatrice turned, the Werewolves came back with them.

But I suspect the former.

I suppose that is true, I forgot about them. :angry:

There's only one...you're freaking the hell out of me. :hmpf_bad:

But if there were werewolves left, we'd be completely outnumbered.

Or...

Maybe when Beatrice turned, the Werewolves came back with them.

:sceptic: What the hell are you talking about?

How would we be outnumbered? We haven't seen any attacks! And how many people did you see come back with Beatrice? I saw none. So I doubt she brought any back with her. :wacko: You're a nut sometimes.

Nut! :tongue:

There's only one...you're freaking the hell out of me. :hmpf_bad:

Them is referring to any serial killer, him or her. Not necessarily in our game...of life.

:sceptic: What the hell are you talking about?

How would we be outnumbered? We haven't seen any attacks! And how many people did you see come back with Beatrice? I saw none. So I doubt she brought any back with her. :wacko: You're a nut sometimes.

Nut! :tongue:

I know. If a Werewolf was still alive at the time of Zed's death, we'd all be Werewolves by now. So I'm sure none of them were.

I'm saying maybe one of the former werewolves became a werewolf again. :oh:

I know. If a Werewolf was still alive at the time of Zed's death, we'd all be Werewolves by now. So I'm sure none of them were.

I'm saying maybe one of the former werewolves became a werewolf again. :oh:

We never saw Zed kill, so perhaps the sword killer is a Werewolf. And who is to say that he can't convert only every 2 nights, for instance.

If Zed was god, I have a feeling he would allow that....

That's helpful. Zed's not God. Sounds like Zed would make a pretty shitty God. :sceptic:

That's pretty hypocritical coming from you. Especially considering some of the ridiculous theories you've been spouting recently - or have you forgotten your crazy, back-flipping opera antics yesterday? :sceptic:

My opera wasn't a theory, it was a meltdown. Don't be jealous becuase I have a hotter rack. :hmpf_bad:

Brilliant plan, let's just cry and hope that God will fix everything for us. :hmpf:

I agree we have no choice but to vote one killer out and hope for the best, though we should at least attempt to find out the others identity.

:hmpf: Because you've been so helpful? Maybe the bodyguard is actually a killer? That doesn't even make sense.

Harriet, do we know if Ruben is the sword or pickax killer?

No, but I suppose he's a pickaxe killer because...because... :look: I don't know why I suppose that. :sceptic: I guess he could be either. Gary said he was a villager, so since Gary's been quite proven insane, it doesn't reallly mean anything.

Who said that people can't have two night actions? Look at us, everyone seems to have a night action, doesn't it seem strange to you? I wouldn't be surprised if some had more than one, in these circumstances. Especially the scummy ones.

I'm not saying that he must be scum, but if there still are Werewolves around, then he must be one. He probably played both sides, with one hand protecting a Villager while killing another with his sword hand. And why wouldn't he want the Vampire dead? Perhaps like us, the Werewolves need to get rid of all the other factions.

Why would God give a scummy two night actions? Does he hate us? Does he want the scum to cause double harm to us? Why would a scum protect one of us and kill another. :wacko: Again, if God allowed that, I would never live one of God's lives again. How would we be able to figure that out? What confusing nonsense!

:angry: I'm getting pissed off here...

MOD NOTE:

The final picture of the first post in this thread is incorrect. I mistakenly misplaced the Ignatius Conan minifigure, and left him out of the picture. I was also mistaken about the number of players left, there are 12.

I will edit the post with the new picture shortly.

If Ruben was the sword killer, he'd be a real moron, because he killed one of his own guys. :hmpf: No, the Rogue killer is the pickaxe killer, remember Daniel?

MOD NOTE:

The final picture of the first post in this thread is incorrect. I mistakenly misplaced the Ignatius Conan minifigure, and left him out of the picture. I was also mistaken about the number of players left, there are 12.

I will edit the post with the new picture shortly.

:hmpf_bad: No comment, God. :hmpf:

If Ruben was the sword killer, he'd be a real moron, because he killed one of his own guys. :hmpf: No, the Rogue killer is the pickaxe killer, remember Daniel?

*huh* What? When I said Ruben was a rogue, it was just the first thing that came to mind. He could be anything. He's not a villager, he doesn't have good intentions for the town. It was a Gary Coleman investigation so who knows what Captain Cuckoo Banana's result means. But, it's all we have left. :sceptic:

*huh* What? When I said Ruben was a rogue, it was just the first thing that came to mind. He could be anything. He's not a villager, he doesn't have good intentions for the town. It was a Gary Coleman investigation so who knows what Captain Cuckoo Banana's result means. But, it's all we have left. :sceptic:

Oh. M'kay, then. Either way, he's a murderous maniac, beit Rogue or Serial Killer! Baron, do you happen to have a gulloitine?

That's helpful. Zed's not God.

So? You can't know what our God is going to do or what he isn't going to do. Just repeatedly ignoring a possibility because "it doesn't make any sense" despite the fact that it could potentially have happened (and has happened before) is ridiculous.

My opera wasn't a theory, it was a meltdown.

Oh, my mistake. A meltdown is obviously much more helpful than a theory. :hmpf:

Maybe the bodyguard is actually a killer? That doesn't even make sense.

How doesn't it make sense?

Also, someone was seen bringing Beatrice back from the dead. I don't for one minute believe that someone completely unrelated to our current situation just wondered into the mansion, revived Beatrice and then left again. It's highly likely one of us brought her back (whether this was something that they could choose to do or not doesn't matter) and in doing so brought her back allied to the werewolves.

Ariana, stop making so much sense! :cry_sad: I have to go lay down.

Not again... Despite the fact that we nab the Vampire but also lose 2 of our friends last night, we can't give up the chase at this crucial stage.

Seriously I strongly believe that we (villagers) are supposed to rid of all other factions. I took a careful look at our own private character data and re-examine our winning objectives. We can't let other factions (not sure if it includes neutral) to outnumber us and that is the winning objective.

Mr. Fairfax was blocked by Mr. Hewitt, but alas it appears that a murder still took place...of a very dear friend. :cry_sad: Mr. Fairfax could not have committed last night's murder.

At least in this stage, it was proven that I am not the one who murders others in the night.

God, I believe we're 12 still alive. Ignatius is missing from the group photo.

In most cases, I trust pictorial clues especially characters' omission. But now, God has verified that it was a mistake on his part. Even God does err.

Who said that people can't have two night actions? Look at us, everyone seems to have a night action, doesn't it seem strange to you? I wouldn't be surprised if some had more than one, in these circumstances. Especially the scummy ones.

To be honest, apart from a fiction magical storybook titled Hogwarts, I strongly believes that giving more than 1 night action to a character is extremely unfair... Especially given the situation that the scummy factions might know each other. In worst case scenario, it could be possible that one might have "either" night actions to be chosen to use at one time. It could just be possible but it's merely speculation on my part.

Does everyone seems to have a night action? I, for one does not have any night actions. Imagine the chaotic scenes at night if all are given night actions.

To be honest, apart from a fiction magical storybook titled Hogwarts, I strongly believes that giving more than 1 night action to a character is extremely unfair... Especially given the situation that the scummy factions might know each other. In worst case scenario, it could be possible that one might have "either" night actions to be chosen to use at one time. It could just be possible but it's merely speculation on my part.

Thank you. I agree. Finally, someone's being reasonable. That would make it near impossible to figure out who we are up against. I doubt God would do that to us...

Oh. M'kay, then. Either way, he's a murderous maniac, be it Rogue or Serial Killer! Baron, do you happen to have a gulloitine?

I can always construct a make-shift guillotine... I'll see what I can do. :grin:

Although I think we established we have a fairly reliable method of removing heads already, or did you forget about Mrs Vampire yesterday?

As for this 'multiple night actions' theory, well I sure hope it's not true. The last thing we need is our enemies having more power. Unless one of them has 2 different abilities, but can only use one at a time? That would give them the advantage of confusing the hell out of us when investigating their actions, so it's plausible, right?

Thank you, O God! :sing:

I don't for one minute believe that someone completely unrelated to our current situation just wondered into the mansion, revived Beatrice and then left again.

I've been wondering about the nature of this resurrector. It doesn't seem to be affiliated with any one faction. Part of me says that it's no one in particular, just a black figure to move the story along and to fulfill Beatrice's predetermined role.

I doubt that anyone in this game has two night actions. A choice between the two if anything sounds more reasonable. But if the ex-werewolf bodyguard was observed protecting someone the same night the sword-killer struck? That would mean they have two night actions, or more likely the bodyguard isn't the sword killer.

Harriet, was the bodyguard observed protecting on the same night that the sword killer struck? If the answer is yes, I think that narrows it down to the question of whether someone can have two night actions.

What can I say? I don't understand the result Gary Coleman has brought against me, but I maintain I am an innocent Villager.

I am Yogi Bear. I have a tracker action. Every night, I watch someone to see if they have a night action, but not what it is or whom they target. From the results God has given me, it seems I wait outside someone's room and see if they leave.

At first, I thought it was pretty useless; I got two results to say that the person did something, and one to say they didn't leave their room. However, last night I was told categorically that my target doesn't have a night action - in retrospect, the 'didn't leave their room' result made sense, as it was revealed later that this target has an action they don't use every night. Thus my action is slightly less useless. You have all seen whom I tracked on night 4.

Harriet knows who I followed on every night, and I'm sure she can confirm that my results are accurate, and the action has cleared two people from being a night killer.

Lynch me if you must, but there are still two killers out there, and what I can do might still be useful to us.

I seriously feels that we are lacking lots of useful night actions for the villagers... And we can't expect a miracle.

Another saddening night for our cause. I'm just wondering how the killers know how to take out our key roles, since Harriet is supposed to be the only one knowing them all. She's been careful not to let even me into the loop, and I'm almost a confirmed villager after bringing back Mr. Vaughn. The only possibility I can think of right now is that Harriet has been sharing information with the wrong people...

I have a tracker action.

Didn't Harriet say we've already lost the person with the tracker ability? I'm sorry to say that no matter how hard you try to defend yourself, you are still going to be convicted. Harriet has lead us to so many correct convictions, that there's no need to even doubt her.

If for some reason you turn out to be a Villager after all, then we know we cannot trust Gary Coleman anymore, and our trust in Harriet will surely diminish. But before we know the truth about you, there's no other option but to believe in both of them.

Didn't Harriet say we've already lost the person with the tracker ability? I'm sorry to say that no matter how hard you try to defend yourself, you are still going to be convicted. Harriet has lead us to so many correct convictions, that there's no need to even doubt her.

I don't. I'm merely questioning the veracity and/or the interpretation of Gary Coleman's results.

My tracker action is different to the follower action of our sadly departed friend. He followed people and reported who targeted them; I merely see if people leave their rooms at night, and therefore whether they have a night action.

Its usefulness is limited, but there is a situation in which it can help. If, for example, I had watched you on a night when all the killers struck, and you hadn't left your room, that would clear you of being a killer, wouldn't it?

Vote: Ruben Rolands/Rufus

Harriet knows who I followed on every night, and I'm sure she can confirm that my results are accurate, and the action has cleared two people from being a night killer.

This is true. Your findings even concur with the other findings from other night actions and I believe the results you've given me are accurate. However, when you first contacted me, you said you had been afraid to tell me about your night action because it was just like Benjamin's. This is quite true, it is exactly what Bob's action was and there was another similarity. Benjamin told me he had found Walter Knox out of bed. The next night, Walter Knox ended up murdered by a pickaxe. You told me you found Terrence out of bed and the next night Terrence was murdered. Perhaps the Rogues are able to track and kill. Or maybe one can track and one can kill and there's another Rogue out there after you. :sceptic: That's a lot to be up against...

But, if you are found to be an innocent villager, I will be the first to cast my vote against Gary Coleman. But unfortunately, Gary's results on Benjamin led to a successful night killing and he found the same result with you, so we have no choice but to trust it.

Sorry, dear. You will be greatly missed. Remember when we went on that picnic and you spilled applesauce in your underpants and I had to lick you clean? Your wife didn't understand that when she stumbled upon us? Remember the look on her face? :blush: What memories. :laugh: Remember how she left you after that and came back the next night and tried to murder you with her pickaxe? Remember that night we spent in the asylum? When you screwed me? You screwed me really hard then. :laugh:

Oh, but I love you, Ruben. :cry_happy: I really hope you are a rogue because it'd be shame to lose such an attractive man whose hung like a horse and fucks like a stallion.

:blush: Pardon my French. It's really not very good. :blush: