Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 6

It was nighttime, and naturally, there was more blood to be spilled.

Ex-Admiral Reginald Greyson had somehow gotten into the liquor storage, and was nearly passed-out drunk on the foyer floor.

5466530262_b5fe92406b_z.jpg

"Drink up! Yo ho yo ho yo ho!"

5465934405_bbf8b01ba1_z.jpg

"W-well hello there. Wh-who are you?"

"W-wait. Wait. H-hold on there. Just hold on... I..."

5466535048_4cf72cf6e0_z.jpg

It was too late. The pickax killer struck down the blabbering Admiral, and Reginald Greyson was dead.

Later, Ebenezer Hewitt, the Chief of Police, was wandering the manor. He spotted Greyson's corpse, and walked on over to investigate.

5466536726_731638557a_z.jpg

5466538504_b8e9fe09a1_z.jpg

5466540114_d10ea488b1_z.jpg

Cut through the torso, the Chief bled out and was no more.

5465944263_0701684b0e_z.jpg

The villagers gathered in the foyer the next morning, all thankful that they were still alive. The same, however, could not be said about the Chief and the Admiral.

Admiral Reginald Greyson was, like Terrence, Neutral. He had no specific alliance and his only goal in this ordeal was to survive.

Ebenezer Hewitt, however, was regrettably a Villager.

The survivors were down to a mere twelve, and now had to decide who to lynch next.

5466939912_1372982556_z.jpg

You must wait 24 hours before voting.

Players:

5401943209_08b8cb3789_m.jpg Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.

5401943441_0cdd2dc15a_m.jpg Harriet Clive (Hinckley) - Worker at the general store.

5402543634_1919366b1d_m.jpg Angela Fairfax (Alopex) - Duchess of southeast England, married to William.

5401943649_cf84a90ea5_m.jpg Archibald Rynne (Admiral Ron) - Waiter at the local Irish restaurant.

5401943745_f23618bd24_m.jpg William Fairfax (WhiteFang) - Duke of southeast England, married to Angela.

5401943995_01cd4526e7_m.jpg Samuel Synclair (Sandy) - Husband of Beatrice, father of Quinn, and elder brother of Charles.

5401944167_f75de15ac0_m.jpgCharles Synclair (CallMePie) - Professor at Oxford, younger brother of Samuel.

5402544244_efb1304740_m.jpg Arianna Jacques (Lord Arjay) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401944551_ef836446af_m.jpgPenelope Fletcher (Professor Flitwick) - Servant of the baron.

5402544516_98fc6d1982_m.jpg Fiona Gates (Fugazi) - Servant of the baron.

5401944713_ff0e053e4b_m.jpg Ruben Roland (Rufus) - Teacher at the local school.

5401944833_3bc6b14fc9_m.jpg Isaac Edgar (iamded) - Baron of the large manor on the village borders.

Deceased:

5402543872_6e3d4d3b4c_m.jpg Zed Phillips (Zepher) - Werewolf, lynched Day 1

5401944355_723af0b4c9_m.jpg Dacius Nathans (Dragonator) - Villager, killed Night 1

5401944075_aab4848a08_m.jpgAdam Sokern (Sok117) - Villager, lynched Day 2

5401943253_2d9789ab2f_m.jpg Daniel O'Donnell (Def) - Rogue, killed Night 2

5401945109_1141d9af46_m.jpg Raleigh Clifton (Ricecracker) - Villager, killed Night 2

5401943329_55d824e4f1_m.jpg Benjamin Cobb (Bob The Construction Man) - Rogue, killed Night 3

5402543936_e71bdcbfa6_m.jpgWalter Knox (Walter Kovacs) - Villager, killed Night 3

5401944477_0ea198d957_m.jpg Quinn Synclair (Quarryman) - Rouge, lynched Day 4

5401944993_3225aa9b54_m.jpg Phillip Peers (Peanuts) - Villager, killed Night 4

5401944399_2246277923_m.jpg Terence Lyons (TinyPiesRUs) - Neutral, killed Night 4

5402543556_cb60129620_m.jpg Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows) - Villager, killed Night 4

5401943807_d4baf820b1_m.jpg Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Vampire (allied with the Werewolves), lynched Day 5

5401944657_98259e1be1_m.jpg Reginald Greyson (Rick) - Neutral, killed Night 5

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon) - Villager, killed Night 5

Reginald! Ebenezer! :cry_sad:

You megablocking pigs have gone too far this time. :cry_sad:

We have results from last night's night actions: Ruben Roland is a rogue.

I see we had a slight return to normality last night; no reanimate corpses. Just a shame we lost Admiral Grayson and Mr. Hewitt as a result.

So, Harriet, it seems that Mr. Roland is the last Rouge, correct - the one with the Axe? If so, did you/one of your informants manage to find out the identity of the sword killer? And I recall there was a lot of suspicion about Mr. Fairfax, did you and him manage to come to an agreement in bed private?

Alas! May those who died last night rest in peace! But I think we are gaining the lead here, there were only 2 deaths this evening, instead of 3 the last night.

Reginald! Ebenezer! :cry_sad:

You megablocking pigs have gone too far this time. :cry_sad:

Is that a fact? Well, I know who I am voting for when the time comes.

So, Harriet, it seems that Mr. Roland is the last Rouge, correct - the one with the Axe? If so, did you/one of your informants manage to find out the identity of the sword killer? And I recall there was a lot of suspicion about Mr. Fairfax, did you and him manage to come to an agreement in bed private?

Mr. Fairfax was blocked by Mr. Hewitt, but alas it appears that a murder still took place...of a very dear friend. :cry_sad: Mr. Fairfax could not have committed last night's murder.

Shit.

Person 1, the ex-werewolf bodyguard has been seen doing just what he says he does and his targets are never harmed.

Harriet, Beatrice was apparently allied with the werewolf faction which would suggest there is still a werewolf left. This puts Person One as a prime suspect as the original reasons for believing their claim (that there was only one werewolf) no longer apply. Do you still trust them?

We need to get him killed aswell then.

Shit.

Harriet, Beatrice was apparently allied with the werewolf faction which would suggest there is still a werewolf left. This puts Person One as a prime suspect as the original reasons for believing their claim (that there was only one werewolf) no longer apply. Do you still trust them?

We need to get him killed aswell then.

Have all my cleavage sisters gone insane? :angry: No, the ex-werewolf bodyguard was seen, by Reginald, guarding the bodies of exactly who we said he would. How could he guard people and kill others? That doesn't even make any kind of sense. What kind of God would allow that?

:hmpf_bad: That's just stupid.

Maybe you've been converted, Arianna, with your stupid theories desperately trying to throw attention onto someone else!

I'd love to kill Ruben, but we're fresh out of killers, so we'll just have to vote him out and hope the other killer just doesn't feel like killing anyone tonight.

We've lost our investigator, our blocker, our protector, our night killer and our tracker, who was also my best friend! :cry_sad: But Arianna wants us to get rid of our bodyguard. :hmpf: God, do you hear us? :sing: Please help us! We need some night actions down here. We've all worked too hard to lose or die now. Reginald worked night and day to help solve this and some pig slob just took him out without a care! :cry_sad: How is that fair, God? How????

Please help us. :cry_sad: Please...

The survivors were down to a mere eleven, and now had to decide who to lynch next.

5466546950_39a6ddccf7_z.jpg

5401943209_08b8cb3789_m.jpg Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.

God, I believe we're 12 still alive. Ignatius is missing from the group photo.

What is his alleged action, did he tell you? Anything information coming from him must be regarded as possible fabrication.

Mr. Fairfax was blocked by Mr. Hewitt, but alas it appears that a murder still took place...of a very dear friend. :cry_sad: Mr. Fairfax could not have committed last night's murder.

Mr Hewitt was murdered, is it possible he was killed before he got the chance to block?

You have a point there, Arianna. If there are any werewolves left, like God seems to imply, then the Bodyguard is suspect. He could NOT have become a regular protector like he pretends. Who knows, perhaps he isn't even a bodyguard, he's maybe just trying to get away with the fact that if he's investigated he WILL show up as Werewolf.

Um. :look: Holy crap. That's never good...

What is his alleged action, did he tell you? Anything information coming from him must be regarded as possible fabrication.

Ruben is Yogi Bear.

Mr Hewitt was murdered, is it possible he was killed before he got the chance to block?

No, he blocked last night. He got the result he was successful. He told me in the wee hours of the morning, probably right before he was killed...

I just sent a Prayer Message to God about that. How could he have forgotten me? I'm only the richest and most handsome man in this mansion. :cry_sad:

Shoot, our investigator, blocker, killer, protector, and tracker? Those cold-blooded bastards! :angry:

But at least we still have our insane investigator, Gary Coleman. It's so reassuring to know that we've got a solid result to go on for today. We're assuming that Ruben is the rogue pickax killer?

No, he blocked last night. He got the result he was successful. He told me in the wee hours of the morning, probably right before he was killed...

Shoot. At least we did get a result.

You have a point there, Arianna. If there are any werewolves left, like God seems to imply, then the Bodyguard is suspect. He could NOT have become a regular protector like he pretends. Who knows, perhaps he isn't even a bodyguard, he's maybe just trying to get away with the fact that if he's investigated he WILL show up as Werewolf.

No no. :hmpf: Don't you people pay attention. We've seen him targetting people, me included, and we're all fine. I mean look at me. He couldn't have killed me if he was guarding me. Could he? People can't have two night action! :hmpf:

If he did, he could kill me and protect me from himself all at the same time. :hmpf_bad: See how stupid that sounds?

It's not the ex-werewolf bodyguard. He was the first to say we needed to get rid of the vampire to me in private. If he was a werewolf, he would've tried to keep her around.

Have all my cleavage sisters gone insane? :angry: No, the ex-werewolf bodyguard was seen, by Reginald, guarding the bodies of exactly who we said he would. How could he guard people and kill others? That doesn't even make any kind of sense. What kind of God would allow that?

*Ahem* It's never my place to speak ill about any of the Barons guests, but Admiral Grayson was hitting the bottle quite regularly. Maybe it something he did every other night, so that his results wouldn't always be totally reliable? Testing out this Werewolf guard could allow people to know whether or not we should trust all his results, so maybe a look into the ex-werewolf would be worth a shot?

And I saw a play, on one of my few excursions outside the Baron's manor, were people had many actions at night. Maybe this is the case with this 'guard'?

Maybe you've been converted, Arianna, with your stupid theories desperately trying to throw attention onto someone else!

Not necessarily, Harriet; you your self say you don't trust all of your informers; you said yesterday how you weren't sure if you could trust the Bunny or the bear.

What kind of God would allow that?

If Zed was god, I have a feeling he would allow that....

with your stupid theories desperately trying to throw attention onto someone else!

That's pretty hypocritical coming from you. Especially considering some of the ridiculous theories you've been spouting recently - or have you forgotten your crazy, back-flipping opera antics yesterday? :sceptic:

God, do you hear us? :sing: Please help us! We need some night actions down here.

Brilliant plan, let's just cry and hope that God will fix everything for us. :hmpf:

I agree we have no choice but to vote one killer out and hope for the best, though we should at least attempt to find out the others identity.

No no. :hmpf: Don't you people pay attention. We've seen him targetting people, me included, and we're all fine. I mean look at me. He couldn't have killed me if he was guarding me. Could he? People can't have two night action! :hmpf:

If he did, he could kill me and protect me from himself all at the same time. :hmpf_bad: See how stupid that sounds?

It's not the ex-werewolf bodyguard. He was the first to say we needed to get rid of the vampire to me in private. If he was a werewolf, he would've tried to keep her around.

Who said that people can't have two night actions? Look at us, everyone seems to have a night action, doesn't it seem strange to you? I wouldn't be surprised if some had more than one, in these circumstances. Especially the scummy ones.

I'm not saying that he must be scum, but if there still are Werewolves around, then he must be one. He probably played both sides, with one hand protecting a Villager while killing another with his sword hand. And why wouldn't he want the Vampire dead? Perhaps like us, the Werewolves need to get rid of all the other factions.

And why wouldn't he want the Vampire dead? Perhaps like us, the Werewolves need to get rid of all the other factions.

Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Vampire (allied with the Werewolves), lynched Day

Quoted from God himself. Why would they want them dead? They are allies, and Zed did not even know about multiple factions anyway, leading me to believe he knew of Beatrice, and thats it. Perhaps not even as a Vampire, but as a Werewolf. Am I making sense? Is this clear?

And I saw a play, on one of my few excursions outside the Baron's manor, were people had many actions at night. Maybe this is the case with this 'guard'?

*huh* That would make a pretty stupid play, if you ask me.

In other news, I just wanted to remind everyone who caught the first werewolf. It was me. Someone, in private, just gave credit to Officer Nathans. No no. Dacius Nathans may have been an excellent lover, but it was I who uncovered the werewolf, on the first day:

I brought up the other factions. I learned this information in what I imagine, if there's any consistency in this game...of life, would be the same way that all villagers received the same information. So, if you are unaware of this, I suggest you either re-check your information or backtrack real quick. The fact that you are not aware that there are other factions makes me very suspcious of you. :wub: Cock?

Everybody listen up and please pay close attention.

I may be the town slut, but I can spot a slip-up when I see one. I think we've found our first werewolf and I'll try to explain my reasoning without meta-gaming.

Zed Philips has asked how I knew there were other factions. As a villager, I know that I want all the other factions besides the villagers, or the village or the town eradicated. :wink: :wink: Am I right? Zed didn't seem to know there were other factions so I imagine he just wants all of the villagers dead. He might not care about the other factions or even be aware of them because all he needs to do to win...this game...of life is outnumber us innocent villagers. So, I know who I'm voting for when the time comes. He may come up with a good excuse but I think the slip-up has already happened. :wink: Sorry Zeb. I believe you've shown us your fangs.

Let's not make that mistake again. :blush:

Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Vampire (allied with the Werewolves), lynched Day

Quoted from God himself. Why would they want them dead? They are allies, and Zed did not even know about multiple factions anyway, leading me to believe he knew of Beatrice, and thats it. Perhaps not even as a Vampire, but as a Werewolf. Am I making sense? Is this clear?

Yes, I thought Harriet meant that the Bodyguard wanted to get rid of Beatrice before she was killed the first time around. Sorry for the confusion.

Still, why God would imply that there are still Werewolves around? And in that case, wouldn't the Werewolf bodyguard revert to his initial function, like the Vampire hunter did when Beatrice returned from the dead?

Alas, Reginald and Ebenezer. Although Reginald wasn't particularly helpful, it still sucks. :hmpf_bad:

But, YES! Cambridge is the pixkaxe killer! People from that wretched hive of scum and villainy NEVER turn out good. Then, we just need to find the Serial Killer, and we have a nice victory.

I'm 100% sure the Werewolves are gone. If they weren't, we would have lost a loooong time ago.

God's just screwing around.

With our minds! :tongue:

Cambridge, you got a defense, even though it doesn't matter?

Still, why God would imply that there are still Werewolves around? And in that case, wouldn't the Werewolf bodyguard revert to his initial function, like the Vampire hunter did when Beatrice returned from the dead?

God's weird sometimes. I guess God is more likely to say she was a werewolf than to give someone two night actions.

Who said that was possible? Is it? :wacko: I would hate that. :hmpf_bad:

But Beatrice even said she could convert or kill someone by biting them. Sounds like a werewolf, right?

You guys, the ex-werewolf bodyguard is one of the people I trust most! We've seen him bodyguarding. I mean, come on... :cry_sad: He's my friend.

God's weird sometimes. I guess God is more likely to say she was a werewolf than to give someone two night actions.

But God didn't say she was a Werewolf, he said she'd allied herself with the Werewolves. When she first died, God said she was a Townie, but then she respawned as a Vampire, and allied herself with them. Therefore, their must've been a werewolf for her to ally herself with.

You guys, the ex-werewolf bodyguard is one of the people I trust most! We've seen him bodyguarding. I mean, come on... :cry_sad: He's my friend.

Maybe your informer is paranoid/insane/lying? This would be a way to test the validity of their results. :look:

Therefore, their must've been a werewolf for her to ally herself with.

Not necessarily. This could, perhaps, just be to show that, if the werewolves still lived, they would be allied. It could also show that the Vampires are evil, not like neutrals who are just here to survive.