Oswald the Rabbit

General Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Discussion Thread

Gonna get em all! So hyped! :bonaparte:

Lucky you!! Do you know when they coming out in th uk?

Gonna get em all! So hyped! :bonaparte:

Lucky you!! Do you know when they coming out in th uk?

I just checked the TRU US website, the QAR is missing....all the sets and video games, the Queen Anne is not there ? :pir_wacko:

I just wonder that this 13th of April is the release date for Lego branded stores and 1st of May is for everyone else ? (just a thought) :pir-wink:

Hmmm, I wonder if in Darling Harbour they might have them next week, Sydney AFOL's stand up ! :pir-grin:

Keep on sailing on the high seas ! :pir-grin:

Any signs in any Canada TRUs? If they are out in the US in some places, they should be here soon. :jollyroger:

I just noticed that the Davey Jones "heart" in the chest, I think its outside the chest for the pic... is it a printed piece? I assume it is.

Yes it's printed. It's the same piece used for Plankton in Spongeboh, but in dark red and with printing.

I can't wait for these to appear! Even although I don't have the money to buy most of the sets, it means we'll get reviews.

dont know if I missed it in all my excitement or they didn't have it, but I don't have the fountain of youth set. :pir-sceptic:

Edited by prozac

dont know if I missed it in all my excitement or they didn't have it, but I don't have the fountain of youth set. :pir-sceptic:

Wait! You got all the others!?! :pir-oh: Holy crapola! Are you gonna be doing reviews? Please!?! :shark:

Wait! You got all the others!?! :pir-oh: Holy crapola! Are you gonna be doing reviews? Please!?! :shark:

I will be getting some of these when they are finally available here in the US, and I'll be doing reviews, but I am sure others will beat me to it, as I like to take my time.

I just checked the TRU US website, the QAR is missing....all the sets and video games, the Queen Anne is not there ? :pir_wacko:

I just wonder that this 13th of April is the release date for Lego branded stores and 1st of May is for everyone else ? (just a thought) :pir-wink:

Hmmm, I wonder if in Darling Harbour they might have them next week, Sydney AFOL's stand up ! :pir-grin:

Keep on sailing on the high seas ! :pir-grin:

I'll be making a trip to Sydney if they do have them :pir_laugh2:

I will be getting some of these when they are finally available here in the US, and I'll be doing reviews, but I am sure others will beat me to it, as I like to take my time.

If you get all of 'em, do you think you would do reviews of the sets that we don't already have reviews for (VerSen did Whitecap bay, Isla de Muerta and the Cannibal Escape)? QAR and London Escape would be nice to get reviews of soon. And The Mill (which should technically be called The Church :pir-laugh: ). I don't mean to rush you, just some suggestions.

If you get all of 'em, do you think you would do reviews of the sets that we don't already have reviews for (VerSen did Whitecap bay, Isla de Muerta and the Cannibal Escape)? QAR and London Escape would be nice to get reviews of soon. And The Mill (which should technically be called The Church :pir-laugh: ). I don't mean to rush you, just some suggestions.

First one on my list is the ships, I don't know if I'll be able to convince the wife to let me get them all, so I may have to pick and choose. I understand there is supposed to be the black pearl and the Interceptor, I can't wait.

5409269926_e73ed1c2c0_o.jpg

Just checked my local store and they don't have 'em yet unfortunately.

unfortunately, I'm no good at reviews and I'm only gona be able to put 1 together tonight(work and kid) but I will gladly try and take some pics and post them. gonna wait til my son goes to bed and gonna put together the mill. I wanna do the QAR *SO BAD* since its my first pirate ship, but I know I don't have time for that before bed.

Checked the other TRU that's a little out of the way, and LO AND BEHOLD they had the POTC sets. I picked up Isla de Muerta, Captain's Cabin, and London Escape. They didn't have, as prozac mentioned, the Fountain of Youth set. I really wanted the Navy Barbossa, but I can wait. I'm so stoked; I've been waiting for these sets since Jack showed up on the camel.

Checked the other TRU that's a little out of the way, and LO AND BEHOLD they had the POTC sets. I picked up Isla de Muerta, Captain's Cabin, and London Escape. They didn't have, as prozac mentioned, the Fountain of Youth set. I really wanted the Navy Barbossa, but I can wait. I'm so stoked; I've been waiting for these sets since Jack showed up on the camel.

Yup, he just rode right up on that camel! :pir-laugh:

Are you in the US?

Yup, he just rode right up on that camel! :pir-laugh:

Are you in the US?

Yeah, my bad. I should probably update my info. USA!

Yeah, my bad. I should probably update my info. USA!

I was just curious because I'm really wanting some news from Canada to confirm they are here too. I'm SO EXCITED! :monkey:

Not gonna have time for pics tonight, but a few notes on the mill:

All heads are double sided.

A cool play feature has the bell on string with a handle at the other end to "lift" the figs up the bell tower.

Etta pieces of note are a compass and sword(which is actually probably Jack's) a key, and of course studs and slopes.

Just bought QAR and Whitecap Bay from BL. Put £40/$65 aside for shipping, so I hope it comes fairly soon :thumbup:

All heads are double sided.

Even Davy Jone's henchman? If so then that's very cool! :pir-cry_happy: