Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 3

Late into the night, Daniel O'Donnell was walking around, toting his pickax and donning his ceremonial robe, as he always did when performing a kill.

5431995465_8920a35947.jpg

Little did he know, however, that it was not him to be doing the killing tonight.

5431997005_801ee8dd66.jpg

The dark character silently slit Daniel's throat, and pushed him over the balcony rail.

5432608204_e4b6aa6698.jpg

He landed on the floor below, blood splashing everywhere. It was a short while before he bled out, and the sword killer's work was done.

5432609458_9564aaf207.jpg

Later, Raleigh Clifton was taking nightly stroll, and came upon Daniel's body.

5432610654_cf050fc3b6.jpg

"Serves him right, the murderer", mumbled Raleigh, noting the pickax next to the corpse.

5432001659_a7dc9c21c7.jpg

*Click*.

BOOM!

5432002765_b0cb35ff2f.jpg

Before the guests woke up, Penelope and Fiona came upon the grotesque sight. They quickly cleaned up the mess, before it scared any guests.

The Baron addressed the villagers once again.

"Last night, we had two deaths. Fortunately, someone had killed Daniel O'Donnell, who was the pickax killer who took our beloved Dacius Nathans. He was a Rogue, a villain, selfish and killing for his own survival".

The crowd cheered.

"However, we also lost Raleigh Clifton, who was, sadly, a loyal Villager. He will be missed".

So, the group had lost one of their own, but another evildoer was defeated. What next?

5432006145_03da73f450.jpg

You must wait 24 hours before voting.

Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 3 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. To convict, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If someone has been convicted, their loyalty will be revealed shortly after. After this the night phase will begin, which will last 2-3 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must send in their choices to the game moderator (me) within 24 hours, or they will not be counted.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- A conviction is reached at the end of the day, in which the player with the most votes is lynched. If there is tie, the player who got the most votes first is lynched.

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time. The game moderator may or may not announce when the limit is lifted, so pay attention to when the Day thread was posted.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation may result in penalty votes and/or a mod kill. - Do not ever directly quote or claim to quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Likewise, please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- No metagaming (specifically, basing judgment on how someone played in another game. References to past games and roles, not relating to any specific player, are okay).

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

- Night actions sent after 24 hours into the Night Phase will not be counted. Please send them in quickly, even if you don't plan on using your action. The sooner I get night actions, the sooner the next day can begin.

- Lastly, this is very important: Do NOT reveal any game information or even communicate with other players concerning the game at all if you are dead.Yes, this includes speaking to other dead players about the game. If you're dead, then you're dead, so act like it. Absolutely nothing is allowed to be revealed until the game's conclusion is posted.

Players:

5401943209_08b8cb3789_m.jpg Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.

5401943329_55d824e4f1_m.jpg Benjamin Cobb (Bob The Construction Man) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401943441_0cdd2dc15a_m.jpg Harriet Clive (Hinckley) - Worker at the general store.

5402543556_cb60129620_m.jpg Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows) - Young, rich man of Blackwood.

5402543634_1919366b1d_m.jpg Angela Fairfax (Alopex) - Duchess of southeast England, married to William.

5401943649_cf84a90ea5_m.jpg Archibald Rynne (Admiral Ron) - Waiter at the local Irish restaurant.

5401943745_f23618bd24_m.jpg William Fairfax (WhiteFang) - Duke of southeast England, married to Angela.

5401943807_d4baf820b1_m.jpg Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Wife of Samuel and mother of Quinn.

5402543936_e71bdcbfa6_m.jpgWalter Knox (Walter Kovacs) - Librarian.

5401943995_01cd4526e7_m.jpg Samuel Synclair (Sandy) - Husband of Beatrice, father of Quinn, and elder brother of Charles.

5401944167_f75de15ac0_m.jpgCharles Synclair (CallMePie) - Professor at Oxford, younger brother of Samuel.

5402544244_efb1304740_m.jpg Arianna Jacques (Lord Arjay) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401944399_2246277923_m.jpg Terence Lyons (TinyPiesRUs) - Local pub owner.

5401944477_0ea198d957_m.jpg Quinn Synclair (Quarryman) - Son of Beatrice and Samuel, student at local school.

5401944551_ef836446af_m.jpgPenelope Fletcher (Professor Flitwick) - Servant of the baron.

5402544516_98fc6d1982_m.jpg Fiona Gates (Fugazi) - Servant of the baron.

5401944657_98259e1be1_m.jpg Reginald Greyson (Rick) - Retired admiral of the Royal Navy.

5401944713_ff0e053e4b_m.jpg Ruben Roland (Rufus) - Teacher at the local school.

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon) - Chief of the village police force.

5401944833_3bc6b14fc9_m.jpg Isaac Edgar (iamded) - Baron of the large manor on the village borders.

5401944993_3225aa9b54_m.jpg Phillip Peers (Peanuts) - Detective outsourced from London.

Deceased:

5402543872_6e3d4d3b4c_m.jpg Zed Phillips (Zepher) - Werewolf, lynched Day 1

5401944355_723af0b4c9_m.jpg Dacius Nathans (Dragonator) - Villager, killed Night 1

5401944075_aab4848a08_m.jpgAdam Sokern (Sok117) - Villager, lynched Day 2

5401943253_2d9789ab2f_m.jpg Daniel O'Donnell (Def) - Rogue, killed Night 2

5401945109_1141d9af46_m.jpg Raleigh Clifton (Ricecracker) - Villager, killed Night 2

Alas, yet another bittersweet victory. Raleigh and Adam, both villages. But Daniel, damn that Daniel! So, we had 3 killers. One dead.

But then, why didn't the other 2 kill the first night? Harriet, if you could speak to your protectors, ask them who they protected that night, if possible.

Whoever the sword killer is, thank you. Let's just hope you're village.

This is sad that we have lost Raleigh. It's never good to lose a Villager. I don't think we need to fear the killer with the shotgun though. I believe that person acted with the interest of the village at heart. :wink: :wink: I hope I'm not wrong. Who is this sword killer? If the killer with the gun is a Villager, who is this other killer? And how nice of him to take out the horrible man who took my best friend, Dacius Nathans. Burn in hell Daniel, you awful, evil man.

Oh, there are a lot of things that we learned last night, but I'm waiting for some trusted advisers before I reveal anything.

So now we have werewolves and rogues to be concerned with. This village is going to hell in a handbasket. It isn't even a very nice handbasket... :angry:

Thank you to the sword killer for a job well done. I hope you're on our side and not yet another faction.

Now we need to try to put the losses behind us for the moment and do our best to figure out where we went wrong yesterday and use that experience to get it right today.

Would someone with a mathematical mind be so kind as to analyze the past couple of days and look for patterns and such? I'd do it, but I'm one of the idle rich, barely trained to do much of anything, certainly not such menial important tasks. :wink:

Would someone with a mathematical mind be so kind as to analyze the past couple of days and look for patterns and such? I'd do it, but I'm one of the idle rich, barely trained to do much of anything, certainly not such menial important tasks. :wink:

I just noticed one thing.

I thing these Rogues might be some kind of faction, and that the shotgun killer and Daniel were both part of it. That, or it's just a coincidence they both went after people of the law, like one son-of-a-slut in a book called Eurodina.

Yes, it seems there are two more killers about. There's really no way of determining their allegiance, however.

For example, while it would be easy to assume our sword wielding throat slitter is on our side, as he killed a neutral, he could just as easily be on a team of hostiles, or he could be working independently.

Same with our rifle toting gunman. Is this the Hunter we're looking for? If so, we would assume he is on our side, and made a tragic mistake. Then again, he also be scum, picking off random townies. And also he could be an independent vigilante. I'll discuss matters with some of you I've developed a mutual trust with, and come back to it.

What a crazy twist of events! Despite of yesterday's conviction was a poor judgement but we are almost so certain that he was a werewolf. May he go to a better faraway place...

Now, we know that the pickaxe killer who is Daniel is also actually a "Rogue". This is something very new. So apart from the usual Villagers and Werewolves saga, now we find ourselves a Rogue among us and it is definitely likely to be a neutral in this case. At least now we know for sure that the deceased Officer Dacius was murdered by Daniel.

But now we find ourselves a cutlass and a musket killers! 2 killers targeted specific persons last night and if the Rogue is considered a neutral, can we also assume that the cutlass and musket killers is likely to be a Villager and Werewolf vigilantes?

Now, Harriet, will it be possible to tally those protectors of who they protected last night? After all, you are now their official spokesperson at this moment.

Now, Harriet, will it be possible to tally those protectors of who they protected last night? After all, you are now their official spokesperson at this moment.

Two of their stories have been confirmed. I believe the other two are likely to be telling the truth. But more on that in a bit. If I get the go ahead from my advisers, there's a helluva play to perform for you lovely gentlemen. :pir_kiss: Hang tight, sexy.

Two of their stories have been confirmed. I believe the other two are likely to be telling the truth. But more on that in a bit. If I get the go ahead from my advisers, there's a helluva play to perform for you lovely gentlemen. :pir_kiss: Hang tight, sexy.

That's lovely. Thank you Harriet. Do we still have any suspects in mind? I think at this stage, it will be best to start noticing each others' accusation during the day. At least, we villagers must work together and hope to narrow down our suspects accordingly.

Great. Maybe we can track down this musket murderer. :angry:

Pop some popcorn, all ye bawdy gentlemen. It's a long play, but I promise there's at least one full frontal nudity scene and I promise to throw my panties into the audience at the end. :sweet:

The Theory of the Lone Wolf

By Harriet Clive

Last time in our series of award-winning plays, Person 4 had refused to answer the scrutinizing questions about his ability to protect, which made Person 1 look like the more likely Protector and Person 4 look like a lying werewolf! Scary!

Scene 1

Person 4: Yes, I am a protector.

Harriet: Oh, that makes sense. Are you lying?

Person 4: No.

Harriet: Really?

Person 4: Yes, really. I'm not lying. I'm the protector.

Harriet: Well, that's an airtight case. Now, I'm totally confused. I should go double check Person 1's story.

Harriet reads a letter from Person 1 to Dacius Nathans.

Harriet: How interesting.

Enter Person 1

Person 1: Hello.

Harriet: How convenient. I was just looking for you.

Person 1: I'm always here to help you.

Harriet: It's kind of creepy that you were right behind the curtain. Are you some sort of stalker?

Person 1: Well, it is a play and it's customary for the next character to wait behind the curtain.

Harriet: So, you weren't stalking me?

Person 1: No.

Harriet: Do you think I'm sexy?

Person 1: Of course.

Harriet: OK, then I'll take all of my clothes off. I promised the men full frontal.

Harriet disrobes.

Harriet: Person 1, I found this interesting statement in your letter to Dacius Nathans "There are several unbelievable facts in my history that would be impossible for me to tell you right now. I will not bother you with them, because you would think I was lying." What does that mean?

Person 1: Do not repeat this to anyone or publish it in a play!

Harriet: Of course not.

Harriet winks at the audience.

Person 1: I used to be a bodyguard for the werewolves but once Zed was killed I was released. Now I'm a villager and I'm a bodyguard for the village, but I think I might end up coming up as a werewolf if investigated.

Harriet: ... :look: ... *huh* ... :angry: Do you think I'm retarded?

Person 1: I'm telling the truth! :cry_sad:

Harriet: I'm insulted you expect me to believe this.

Person 1: Don't tell anyone else.

Harriet: I wouldn't be able to repeat that megablocks. I don't think that lowly of anyone's intelligence to repeat that craziness.

Person 1: I'm so screwed. This is the worst set of circumstances to live under!

Harriet: Settle down, you drama queen. I'll go talk to my best friends about this. But wait, why would they release you? And who were they? Wouldn't you know all of the werewolves?

Person 1: No, the only one I talked to was Zed.

Harriet: Was Zed the head werewolf?

Person 1: Yes, Zed was the head werewolf.

Harriet: Wow, when you were born, did God say "Good fuckn luck."

Person 1: Yes, God did say "Good fuckn luck."

Harriet: Is your new win condition to kill all factions besides the villagers?

Person 1: Yes, my new win condition is to kill all factions besides the villagers.

Harriet: So, did your win condition used to be kill all the villagers?

Person 1: Yes, my win condition did used to be kill all the villagers?

Harriet: Is there an echo in here?

Person 1: Is there an echo in here?

Scene 2

Enter Harriet with her friends, Mary Poppins and Godzilla.

Harriet: So he claims he was released from the Werwolves when Zed died.

Mary Poppins: That's highly unlikely. Wouldn't all the werewolves know he was a traitor?

Harriet: That is a good point. He said he only talked to Zed.

Mary Poppins: Then Zed must've told the other werewolves that he was his bodyguard.

Harriet: It's a complete crock. He kept repeating my questions as fact, but it was like I was filling in the holes in his story for him. Let's vote him out tomorrow.

Godzilla: RAAAWR!!!

Scene 3

Hunter: Hello, Harriet.

Harriet: Well, it's about megablocking time.

Hunter: Sorry. I heard your offer to hook me up with the person who makes the silver bullets, but I don't need them anymore.

Harriet: Did you go buy your own or something?

Hunter: No, God told me I don't need them anymore. I'm not a Werewolf Hunter anymore. I'm just a plain old vigilante villager. Apparently Zed was the only werewolf. They're all dead.

Harriet: What?

Hunter: Do I need to repeat myself? It's written right there. Re-read it.

Harriet: You're bitchy. I like you.

Hunter: Shall we rub applesauce on our bodies and roll around?

Harriet: Of course, but first let's talk more about this werewolf megablocks.

Hunter: Suit yourself.

Harriet: If the werewolves are all gone then this crazy Person 1 could be telling me the truth.

Hunter: Want me to kill someone?

Harriet: Did God say explicitly that all the werewolves were gone?

Hunter: He said the werewolf was dead and I was just a regular vigilante now.

Harriet: So, the werewolf was the serial killer and there's some other faction out there that's the real scum and they're trying to kill us for some reason. Vampires maybe?

Hunter: Maybe.

Harriet: Wait a minute. Are you and Person 1 in on this together to make his cock-a-mamie megablocks story seem more plausible?

Hunter: Maybe. If I was, I wouldn't admit it. It would give away the ruse.

Harriet: Good point. Can I lick the applesauce off of your body now?

Hunter: Of course.

Harriet throws her panties in to the crowd.

To tell the truth, Person 1's story was much more believable the way he told it. It is a crazy story and he spoon fed it to us. It was easier to believe than you would imagine. He seems on the level. We'd have to be stupid not to be suspicious of it, so we are looking for any inconsistency. We've been testing him pretty hard for two days and things remain consistent. The Hunter is quite believable as he or she has been tested and you have all seen that test passed. For the most part, this whole story seems to be true.

Have we done so well in getting Zed on the first day, that the werewolf is eradicated and can't build a larger army? Have we strengthened ourselves by ridding ourselves of Zed on the first day and are now ridiculously powerful against whatever evil is still out there?

Or are the supposed Hunter and Person 1 actually werewolves trying to make us believe the battle is over?

Or are they members of another faction trying to make us believe they're on our side and there's another enemy?

I'm not sure, but it's best to have all this info out there so we can all compare notes, theories and findings. This village will remain strong if we can stick together and really try to find the menace or menaces that dwell among us. As usual, the identities will be protected by me until we (the village) see reason to remove someone's anonymity. If there's an evildoer wanting to get to villagers who are brave enough to fight this battle at night, then you'll have to come through me. Come and get me, you spineless sniveling evil monsters. I eat demons like you for breakfast. :devil:

Well, I guess we could vote out this Person 1, and if they're a werewolf, our Hunter is lying. If not, then we have proof that our Hunter is who we says he is.

Alternately we could vote out the Hunter and do the same thing, clearing or damning Person 1. It really depends on what we need more, a hunter or a protector...

Of course that is just a suggestion, something that came to mind after watching that fine play.

Well, I guess we could vote out this Person 1, and if they're a werewolf, our Hunter is lying. If not, then we have proof that our Hunter is who we says he is.

Alternately we could vote out the Hunter and do the same thing, clearing or damning Person 1. It really depends on what we need more, a hunter or a protector...

Of course that is just a suggestion, something that came to mind after watching that fine play.

That's easy for you to say Baron Von VampirePants, but this is someone's life we're talking about. Why do you want to get rid of either one? Are you trying to weaken the village? There has to be another way to find this out without killing either one of them today. There are more night actions coming in as the day progresses. Hopefully they will provide us with some leads...

Dear Lord in Heaven (signs cross). I cannot believe me own boss was a Rogue. And may the two who died rest in peace. At least we are making some headway into this investigation.

Harriet, you are a wonderful actress, but please, I want to make sure I have everything correct:

Person 4 hasnt answered your questions, making them seem suspicious.

Person 1 may or may not be a member of the Village now.

And the Hunter no longer needs silver bullets, which indicates that Person 1 is telling the truth, and the werewolves are gone.

I believe I have this right, but I am no fancy-pants theater patron, I simply work as a waiter.

Person 4 hasnt answered your questions, making them seem suspicious.

Person 1 may or may not be a member of the Village now.

And the Hunter no longer needs silver bullets, which indicates that Person 1 is telling the truth, and the werewolves are gone.

I used my red pen to correct your book report. Person 4 was only taking a nap. They came around and explained themselves thoroughly and I believe is a real protector. However, the person we asked them to protect does not appear to have been a target last night.

I have some info about who did target who, but I'll wait to discuss that until some more information comes in. I have some investigation results too, but it is only good news. I will reveal that when the time is right. :sweet:

I used my red pen to correct your book report. Person 4 was only taking a nap. They came around and explained themselves thoroughly and I believe is a real protector. However, the person we asked them to protect does not appear to have been a target last night.

Book report?! Please M'lady, I havent gone to school me entire life! :tongue:

I see now, but now I am curious about this information you found!

Book report?! Please M'lady, I havent gone to school me entire life! :tongue:

I see now, but now I am curious about this information you found!

Me too! But an investigator confirmed a villager for us. I can't reveal that info or the evil factions would go after this confirmed villager. So, that is good news. I can tell you who not to vote for if the vote turns that way. The other information about who a certain person targeted last night doesn't make sense until I talk to some more people.

Thanks for your patience...and trust. :blush:

Thanks for your patience...and trust. :blush:

You havent led us wrong yet...except for Adam, but I thought he was hostile as well! :tongue:

But I have faith.

What a night! One killer was struck down, but two more emerged. *huh* Daniel was a rogue, but what factions could these other killers belong to? Another enemy faction? A vigilante or another Rogue perhaps? Gah, so many questions. :wacko:

Another very interesting play you've presented with us, Harriet. If it's true that Zed was the only werewolf, then that's excellent news for us. :sweet: This Person 1 sounds suspicious, but if you believe they're a protector, it's probably better to keep their identity secret, so we don't lose a useful person to the night killers.

You havent led us wrong yet...except for Adam, but I thought he was hostile as well! :tongue:

But I have faith.

Thank you. :wub:

I made a good case for Charles Synclair yesterday. This information we've learned does one of two things for Mr. Synclair:

1. It exonerates him. We judged him by his defense of Jed. If there are no more werewolves, then Mr. Synclair can't be one. And his defending of Zed was just misguided.

2. It gets him killed. If we want to find out if there are more werewolves, he's the most likely suspect. If we convict him and he turns out to be a werewolf, we know the other two were lying to me...

It is possible that he's part of a faction that wanted the werewolves around... So I guess that's three possibilities. I can still count! :sweet:

1. It exonerates him. We judged him by his defense of Jed. If there are no more werewolves, then Mr. Synclair can't be one. And his defending of Zed was just misguided.

2. It gets him killed. If we want to find out if there are more werewolves, he's the most likely suspect. If we convict him and he turns out to be a werewolf, we know the other two were lying to me...

It is possible that he's part of a faction that wanted the werewolves around... So I guess that's three possibilities. I can still count! :sweet:

I believe the idea of who defended Zed led to our conviction of Adam, and he was innocent. I do not think we should do that again.

Thank you. :wub:

I made a good case for Charles Synclair yesterday. This information we've learned does one of two things for Mr. Synclair:

Or, we kill me, I'm villager, and you've learned absolutely nothing. :hmpf_bad:

And isn't Person 1 the 'most likely suspect', since he claims to have been a werewolf?

And isn't Person 1 the 'most likely suspect', since he claims to have been a werewolf?

I don't understand why this person would put themselves out there so far, when I can't understand why it would've been necessary. We have it confirmed that he/she targeted the person they said they would and that target is still alive. We have the Hunter corroborating that the werewolves are done. It doesn't seem like a good place to focus our vote today. I hope we will be getting more solid evidence towards somebody else in the village as more info comes in.

I still find your behavior on day one suspicious and it could still indicate sinister intent. I don't think you're off the hook enough to go pointing the finger at anybody else.

I still find your behavior on day one suspicious and it could still indicate sinister intent. I don't think you're off the hook enough to go pointing the finger at anybody else.

Look where that got Adam. And I'm not pointing fingers, I'm saying it's weird Person 1 claimed to be a werewolf at one point. It is kind of strange, and does make no sense. And it's hard to point fingers at somebody you have no idea who is.

So, you won't give info until we have other info. Anyone have any other info?

Are they claiming to have been a werewolf?

Person 1: I used to be a bodyguard for the werewolves but once Zed was killed I was released. Now I'm a villager and I'm a bodyguard for the village, but I think I might end up coming up as a werewolf if investigated.

Sounds more like they're claiming to have been forced to protect a werewolf.

Either way, it's an odd role since they could have simply gotten Zed killed and been free and there is clearly no implied restriction against doing so. That's making the story a little hard to believe.

As for testing the killer, if we could agree on a target for the night they could be tested, though it wouldn't really prove anything unless we chose a correct target.