On a scale 1 to 5  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate This Set?

• 1- Poor
    • 2- Below Average
    • 3- Average
    • 4- Above Average
    • 5- Outstanding
  2. 2. Is the new Luminara better then the old one?

• - Yes
    • - No

Great review. Too bad this set is a Toys R Us exclusive. If I can find it for around $40, I might pick this up.

No it's not.

I found it in a regular toy store.

Oh wait, you're American?

Bear in mind that a lot of people from all over the world are part of Eurobricks and thus availability and prices are NEVER the same.

No it's not.

I found it in a regular toy store.

Oh wait, you're American?

Bear in mind that a lot of people from all over the world are part of Eurobricks and thus availability and prices are NEVER the same.

In response to stackables, Order it off lego.com if you can't find it anywhere, it's $39.99. Otherwise like you said the easiest place to find it is a TRU in the US. Lego stores will carry it also if there is one close to you. I picked mine up there for $40.

Edited by Cpt. Dan

In response to stackables, Order it off lego.com if you can't find it anywhere, it's $39.99. Otherwise like you said the easiest place to find it is a TRU in the US. Lego stores will carry it also if there is one close to you. I picked mine up there for $40.

Last time I checked, TRU had this for $49.99 USD. I'm so glad I got this when it first came out and there was also a sale at TRU at the time so I only paid $36. This has to be one of my favorite sets from this year with 2 wonderful semi-exclusive figures. I just wish they included either another BD, a SBD, or both.

Edit: btw, great review.

Edited by The_Box

Last time I checked, TRU had this for $49.99 USD. I'm so glad I got this when it first came out and there was also a sale at TRU at the time so I only paid $36. This has to be one of my favorite sets from this year with 2 wonderful semi-exclusive figures. I just wish they included either another BD, a SBD, or both.

Edit: btw, great review.

I agree, this set has certainly been one of the best of the year. I actually think this year has been disappointing aside from the ARF trooper, but I do have high hopes for late summer releases. This set has great playability and is an easy way to get Cpt. Rex, so I was happy.