Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 1

The villagers woke the next morning, and were relieved that everyone had survived the night. The guests gathered in the parlor, and soon the Baron entered with his servants and addressed them from the balcony.

5409440892_45dc9c03e5_z.jpg

"We are very fortunate to have survived the night, but now we must get down to business" , he said. "First, we will have breakfast, prepared by my servants, and then we shall conduct a voting sequence. At the end of the day, whoever we believe is the murder suspect, will be lynched based on a majority vote".

The crowd murmured in agreement, eyes shifting around the room.

5409437484_be1e748b0f_z.jpg

"Now, enjoy the wonderful breakfast".

(You must wait 24 hours before voting).

5408834043_1ecb576c7b_z.jpg

Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 3 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. To convict, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If someone has been convicted, their loyalty will be revealed shortly after. After this the night phase will begin, which will last 2-3 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must send in their choices to the game moderator (me) within 24 hours, or they will not be counted.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- A conviction is reached at the end of the day, in which the player with the most votes is lynched. If there is tie, the player who got the most votes first is lynched.

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time. The game moderator may or may not announce when the limit is lifted, so pay attention to when the Day thread was posted.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation may result in penalty votes and/or a mod kill. - Do not ever directly quote or claim to quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Likewise, please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- No metagaming (specifically, basing judgment on how someone played in another game. References to past games and roles, not relating to any specific player, are okay).

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

- Night actions sent after 24 hours into the Night Phase will not be counted. Please send them in quickly, even if you don't plan on using your action. The sooner I get night actions, the sooner the next day can begin.

- Lastly, this is very important: Do NOT reveal any game information or even communicate with other players concerning the game at all if you are dead.Yes, this includes speaking to other dead players about the game. If you're dead, then you're dead, so act like it. Absolutely nothing is allowed to be revealed until the game's conclusion is posted.

Players:

5401943209_08b8cb3789_m.jpg Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.

5401943253_2d9789ab2f_m.jpg Daniel O'Donnell (Def) - Owner and manager of the local Irish restaurant.

5401943329_55d824e4f1_m.jpg Benjamin Cobb (Bob The Construction Man) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401943441_0cdd2dc15a_m.jpg Harriet Clive (Hinckley) - Worker at the general store.

5402543556_cb60129620_m.jpg Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows) - Young, rich man of Blackwood.

5402543634_1919366b1d_m.jpg Angela Fairfax (Alopex) - Duchess of southeast England, married to William.

5401943649_cf84a90ea5_m.jpg Archibald Rynne (Admiral Ron) - Waiter at the local Irish restaurant.

5401943745_f23618bd24_m.jpg William Fairfax (WhiteFang) - Duke of southeast England, married to Angela.

5401943807_d4baf820b1_m.jpg Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Wife of Samuel and mother of Quinn.

5402543872_6e3d4d3b4c_m.jpg Zed Phillips (Zepher) - Novelist.

5402543936_e71bdcbfa6_m.jpgWalter Knox (Walter Kovacs) - Librarian.

5401943995_01cd4526e7_m.jpg Samuel Synclair (Sandy) - Husband of Beatrice, father of Quinn, and elder brother of Charles.

5401944075_aab4848a08_m.jpgAdam Sokern (Sok117) - Bobby in the Blackwood police force.

5401944167_f75de15ac0_m.jpgCharles Synclair (CallMePie) - Professor at Oxford, younger brother of Samuel.

5402544244_efb1304740_m.jpg Arianna Jacques (Lord Arjay) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401944355_723af0b4c9_m.jpg Dacius Nathans (Dragonator) - Bobby of the Blackwood police force.

5401944399_2246277923_m.jpg Terence Lyons (TinyPiesRUs) - Local pub owner.

5401944477_0ea198d957_m.jpg Quinn Synclair (Quarryman) - Son of Beatrice and Samuel, student at local school.

5401944551_ef836446af_m.jpgPenelope Fletcher (Professor Flitwick) - Servant of the baron.

5402544516_98fc6d1982_m.jpg Fiona Gates (Fugazi) - Servant of the baron.

5401944657_98259e1be1_m.jpg Reginald Greyson (Rick) - Retired admiral of the Royal Navy.

5401944713_ff0e053e4b_m.jpg Ruben Roland (Rufus) - Teacher at the local school.

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon) - Chief of the village police force.

5401944833_3bc6b14fc9_m.jpg Isaac Edgar (iamded) - Baron of the large manor on the village borders.

5401944993_3225aa9b54_m.jpg Phillip Peers (Peanuts) - Detective outsourced from London.

5401945109_1141d9af46_m.jpg Raleigh Clifton (Ricecracker) - Detective outsourced from London.

Reserves:

ADHO15

cralegoboy

Mrlegoninja

The Legonater

Captain Genaro

Capt. JohnPaul

KingoftheZempk

The crazy one

Kartoffel Viking

Brickme

Edited by Hinckley
slut mafia? What??

No voting during breakfast, that seems fairly civilised at least, considering out host is a vampire.

Harriet, could you pass me one of those big, juicy sausages please? And some bacon, that looks delicious. Thank you for your hospitality Count von Edgar. :sweet:

Thank goodness, I am famished. I am happy we survived the night, but does anyone have an idea on who to vote off? And someone pass me some mead would ya?

I do hope you've all had a good sleep, and that you all enjoy your breakfast. Be sure to thank Penelope and Fiona for preparing such a feast! May I say they have done a wonderful job.

And Mister Nathans, let me remind you I am a Baron, not a Count. I wouldn't want to claim to be more than I am.

My gosh, look around us. Sense of mistrust all over the place, my dear Angela.

Count, I thanks for your warm hospitality and it is best for us all to get comfortable with one another before we can procced further.

What are those "sluts" all about?

Thank you for this wonderful breakfast, Mr. Edgar! Same to you two, Fiona and Penelope. Your cooking abilities are certainly not as refined as my personal chef's skills, but I do appreciate the thought behind it. :sweet:

This could be a challenging day since I have no leads whatsoever and I suspect that none of you do either. But for now, let's just mind our own breakfast and have a good morning.

Thank you BaronCount for you generosity. Now, I see my partner and I will be aided in our investigations here. Very well then, hopefully it'll garner us more leads.

No voting during breakfast, that seems fairly civilised at least, considering out host is a vampire.

Thank you. I'm quite unaware of vampire etiquette. I'm so glad you're here. I trust you the most. Tell me what to do!

Harriet, could you pass me one of those big, juicy sausages please? And some bacon, that looks delicious. Thank you for your hospitality Count von Edgar. :sweet:

The sausages are gone, would you like some cock?

What are those "sluts" all about?

Heloooooooooo. :wub: Duke, you are quite old. Can you still get it up?

From you!? What do you people do in this town..? :look:

The cock was plumper, so we cooked it instead of the hens which are rather skinny and gamey. :sick:

Thank you. I'm quite unaware of vampire etiquette. I'm so glad you're here. I trust you the most. Tell me what to do!

Oh! Seems that you have found the most trusting person among us.

Heloooooooooo. :wub: Duke, you are quite old. Can you still get it up?

I am pretty sure I did see the word "slut" floating over your head. :laugh:

I'm sure nothing bad can come of this.

The sausages are gone, would you like some cock?

I wasn't aware I had any roosters...

I'm quite hungry as well. However, some of you are acting suspicious. And by suspicious, I mean nuts.

If there's one thing I can say for certain, death is bad for business. The sooner this matter is settled, the sooner I can get back to what I do best; offering the best cuisine of the Emerald Isles at fair market prices.

I have a feeling we won't know much on this first day, but I'm wondering when our first lead will come along.

And for the record, I've been known to enjoy the company of sluts, and don't think we need to vote them out.

And for the record, I've been known to enjoy the company of sluts, and don't think we need to vote them out.

I'm so glad you're here. I feel like I knew you in a former life, except there was some sort of fence between us...and I hated you. For confusing me about who was insane. But that's just an inkling. I'm very happy to see you here now. Cock?

What do you mean by nuts?

Suspicious? :look:

Ah yes, I will have some cock then, thank you Harriet. :sweet:

Now then, as an Officer of the Law, it is my duty to make sure things stay clean around here. No, I don't mean you madame, you're already pretty dirty. Let's try to keep things civilised, as that way we'll be best able to spot the sluts werewolves. I hear they are pretty filthy creatures.

Egad! We're in quite a fix here. But really, how do we know there are even wieners among us? It could've been a...normal wolf...or a man...or a little bit of both put together...*Faints*

Oh, I'll have a wiener if there are any left. Did someone mention nuts? I love nuts!

What can I say, as an officer on patrol, you learn to enjoy decent food when you can get it. :grin:

Oh, I'll have a wiener if there are any left. Did someone mention nuts? I love nuts!

Indeed, I am partial to the almond, and a nice string of German sausages.

Well, this proves the closest thing you are to a man-wolf is a man-squirrel. Not much help to us.

Cock?

No thanks, I got one already.

Wait, you meant cock?! No thanks, I got one already.

Oh ho ho. looks like we're chowing down already. What's the call dear town's people. Shall we vote off today, do we think? I'm afraid I don't see the point in voting already, but generally I don't and other people make a convincing case by the end of the day. This situation reminds me exactly of a book i wrote six or seven years back. Called Vampire's Mob: A Love Story. Of course, in that case, the vampire was simply misunderstood and in love with a beautiful girl, and the only people to die were the evil Duke, who deserved it, and the town idiot, who know one cared for much anyway. Would anyone pass me a sausage or potato!

Called Vampire's Mob: A Love Story. Of course, in that case, the vampire was simply misunderstood and in love with a beautiful girl, and the only people to die were the evil Duke, who deserved it, and the town idiot, who know one cared for much anyway. Would anyone pass me a sausage or potato!

So that's the Baron, Harriet, and the Cambridge guy...

I certainly hope that there is some breakfast left for myself.

As we don't have anything to go on yet, why don't we get to know one another a little bit better.

So Harriet, I've heard you like...cock.