Sign in to follow this  
Elander

[MOC] Darth Vader Transformation

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hi, :classic:

do you know this LEGO set? :classic:

darth-vader-transformation-7251.jpg

I think that is one of LEGOs best small sets. Unfortunately I don't have it, so I thougt "if I don't have it -than I want to brick it". First it was only Darth Vader and the table. I thougt "yes that is nice, but maybe it will be better if I build a wall around the table." And after the wall came the computer. As I was finished with the last robot I thougt "so, now is enough and that is the output of my brickingfever:

The complete Darth Vader Transformation. :vader:

Have Fun!

-general view

gesamt1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

gesamt2b.jpg

-topview

draufn.jpg

-Emperor Palpatine

palpit.jpg

-Vader gets the helmet

kopfy.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, everything resized. Looks great! I really like the computer panels and the Shock troopers are some of my favorite figs ever made by lego! :vader:

Edited by Cpt. Dan

Ow!! My broadband hurts! Please resize your pictures.

Otherwise, nice! :thumbup: I like the octagonal structure, and the use of cabling and other greebles. Not sure what the Series 1 robot is doing there, though... :blush:

If you did something similar in black, it would make a nice carbon freeze chamber.

Truly a great MOC Elander :thumbup:

I especially like the robot :wub:

This is more than picture heavy - could you please resize the pics for us?

blogged

Ow!! My broadband hurts! Please resize your pictures.

Otherwise, nice! :thumbup: I like the octagonal structure, and the use of cabling and other greebles. Not sure what the Series 1 robot is doing there, though... :blush:

If you did something similar in black, it would make a nice carbon freeze chamber.

Uff... sorry!

Is it so better? Can anyone explain me how I can to show you the pictures in a resize form? :blush:

Edited by Elander

Uff... sorry!

Is it so better? Can anyone explain me how I can to show you the pictures in a resize form? :blush:

There's a link in my signature to the tutorial index where you should be able to find help.

*sigh of relief* I can see this page now!

Nice job, Elander. I love how you incorporated the mechanism from the Theta shuttle. Keep 'em coming!

AWESOME MOC 'Elander' :grin: ......I say there are plenty of objects to fly around and also crushed by Vader using the dark side....after your know who gives him the bad news ! :grin:

Great work 'Elander' and may the Sith Brick be with you ! :vader:

I like it. Excellent detail with the controls/ monitors using printed and stickered pieces, great usage of hoses and tiles for the ground, and a nice touch creating new custom medical droids to go along; not to mention the great playability coming along with it, you could recreate the whole movie scene. Nice job!

~~Lloyd

There's a link in my signature to the tutorial index where you should be able to find help.

...uff,

thanks!! I hope now is allright. And thanks for your good feedback.

@ Brickdoctor. Thanks too, yes, the Theta Shuttle is one of my favorite shuttles. :thumbup:

Unfortunately I don't have it, so I thougt "if I don't have it -than I want to brick it".

It was a blessing in disguise that you weren't able to get the original set, since you wouldn't have done this excellent Vader Transformation MOC. :wink: You pretty much corrected everything flawed in the official set, making it a large build with highly-detailed mechanistic surroundings. Great job Elander! :thumbup:

That's quite accurate! You executed the round walls very well too. I also like how you've expanded on the rather dark room from the movie. :thumbup:

Ok wow, I'm on my phone so I only see one picture at a time and when I saw the first pc I said ok, he's going to create something similar.

You did not you created the entire room and blew away the LEGO version. Spectacular!

Hey, wait a second Dart Vader is holding a tool in the reference pic. Is he fixing him self :look: