Sign in to follow this  
Saydest

Hi all I'm Saydest

Hello Hello,

My buddy Ras 74 said i should join this forum , so here i am :-D .

I'm Saydest, also known as AT-AT Pilot on the FBTB forum.

I really like Star wars and Bionicle ;) . Also i car'nt belive how this site gets pics of all the new 2005 sets, its amazing. I'm very inpressed. Anywho, i hope i can fit in here well in this forum :-D :-D :-D , and i'm ready to settle in, get to know you all and have on hell of a good time ;)

Welcome to the boards Saydest, ive have read quite a few of your posts over at fbtb and i think that you will indeed fit in nicely around here :)

Welcome to eurobricks!

Hope you enjoy posting here, we usually have a laugh.. or two ;)

Jon.

Hello Hello,

My buddy Ras 74 said i should join this forum , so here i am :-D .

I'm Saydest, also known as AT-AT Pilot on the FBTB forum.

I really like Star wars and Bionicle ;) . Also i car'nt belive how this site gets pics of all the new 2005 sets, its amazing. I'm very inpressed. Anywho, i hope i can fit in here well in this forum :-D :-D :-D , and i'm ready to settle in, get to know you all and have on hell of a good time ;)

Welcome ! I'm sure you will find your place here :) I hope you will enjoy this place ! Don't hesitate to ask if there's something you don't anderstand :)

Hi there!

Glad to see that you joined!

It is VERY GOOD people indeed arround here.

And I think you will get better of showing mocs as well on these boards.

Well talk to you later...

Rickard ;)

And I think you will get better of showing mocs as well on these boards.

But ONLY if your pictures are made by a professional photograph artist, in a good size, not bigger than 800x600 pixels, showing the MOC (which should be excellent, not a newbies silly work!!!) in a very a beautiful way, a description, a story with large background knowledge of the Expanded Universe is necessary too....

Oh, and last but not least you should have a post count higher than 500 posts to expect ANY reply to your thread... :^^

Uh, wait.... Shame!!!! Sorry, somehow I mixed things up!!!! :$ :$ :$

For real: Please show us everything you want, I think most people here enjoy looking at other's creations without of any thoughts like "person A is a better MOC-builder than Person B and nonetheless I am the best on!" We enjoy creativity, not SNOT-building techniques.... :D

Definitly :D And no need to be abig wig to post. In fact there's no big wig here... So just feel free to post, we try to reply to every post :) Every creation deserve some comments and every creation brings things.

Apo, all what you wrotte is sooo beautifull :'(

Ive never understood why people criticize others work, i believe that anyone who posts a MOC should be encourged.

It takes alot for someone new to have the guts to post it and it must hurt like hell to have someone else tear it apart, only with encouregment and helpful hints will the poster reach his/her full potential.

Nobodys MOCs are better than anyone elses, remember what someone might hate someone else will love.

I for one look forward to seeing anyones MOC's.

Yeah... It's very okay to say "this could be changed and maybe you could a 1x1 plate here"... But saying bad words against somebody because he had the courage to show his creation he made e.g. from a small collection and photographed it with a bad cell phone cam is just not fair... Everybody with access to large amounts of parts can do some big, amazing looking giant MOC, but what a MOC really judges are the small and fine details which often get lost when people try to build starships covering their room's whole floor....

(I wont take me out here, my large MOCs are often missing details, while a MOC made out of a single 15-Euro-set can be full of great details instead....)