Man, its beatiful :wub: Not maby gonna get it though, depens on its price here in Finland :sceptic: But dang, i love the colours and the desing of it.

Captain Becker

If Lego limits this to 5 per customer, how do you get around those limits?

Do you they allow you to order another 5 a month later? Or do they track this and restrict you from ever ordering them again?

Locutis

Do you they allow you to order another 5 a month later? Or do they track this and restrict you from ever ordering them again?

Locutis

In the past I have been able to do a single order of 5; and then place a second order >5 within one or two days - assuming the first was charged with credit card. I would just assume that if they have difficulties shipping orders that the second one could be cancelled.

Locutis

I think if you want more then 5 a way to do it is have a friend or family member buy them for you and you pay them back.

This is one of the few sets you can buy multiples of and still looks good. I mean you can have up to the 3 engines in the front pulling the load. i think this is a very good set for multiples.

The question is, will Lego release this set for pre order before the 15th March so I can claim double VIP points :-)

No doubt if I read the small print it won't apply to pre orders :-(

No doubt if I read the small print it won't apply to pre orders :-(

Unfortunately, you're right. It says: "Points will not be earned on the purchase of Gift Cards, pre-orders, any applicable taxes or shipping charges."

I visited the Lego store in Copenhagen on Wednesday, and asked them about 10219. I thought maybe, if I was extremely lucky, they had some tucked away in a corner and just maybe I could talk them into selling me one :) but they actually said that they wouldn't get it until around April 25th. They had hoped to get it around April 1st, but had recently been told it wouldn't arrive until later. I'm guessing it's probably the same with other Lego stores, and in that case it will be quicker to buy it from S@H.

Off Topic: Actually how do you organize a Lego Pre-Order? do you need to go to the shop directly? We dont have any Lego shops in Switzerland... and the S@H website is not much help...

Off Topic: Actually how do you organize a Lego Pre-Order? do you need to go to the shop directly? We dont have any Lego shops in Switzerland... and the S@H website is not much help...

On the Shop@Home site sometimes items are available for pre-order; but 10219 is not; it's wishlist only for now.

L@go : I heard the same thing from US LEGO Retail store near me; so I was thinking of getting them in-store; but if they're available on S@H on April 1; I'm definitely buying it online.

Hello :classic:

Our community Kostky.org is setting up a LEGO exhibition in Prague this spring/summer. On this occasion we were honored with two 10219 Maersk Train sets.

Here is a

of Maersk train "in action". It's just a beta version of the train layout.

You can also check preview written and translated by peki (Radovan Pekárek).

Our community Kostky.org is setting up a LEGO exhibition in Prague this spring/summer. On this occasion we were honored with two 10219 Maersk Train sets.

Cool train, cool layout... looks like you just slapped a 9V motor on it?

It's very fast that train. :oh3:

Btw, nice layout. Like a lot that yellow shunter.

Edited by mpec82

Here is a

of Maersk train "in action". It's just a beta version of the train layout.

Great tan overhead tower + dark red engine shed. These are really nice!

i'm already seeing some reviews on lego.com and some people showing it on youtube. It's not April 1st yet but how did they get their hands on one?

Haven't got a clue but I wish I had onedefault_classic.gif

i'm already seeing some reviews on lego.com and some people showing it on youtube. It's not April 1st yet but how did they get their hands on one?

They are reviewing a set that they don't actually have. Click on the Thumbs Down button (review helpful? --> No).

It's only a dollar or so dearer than S@H prices.....but the real difference that seller has two of these sets.

Brick On ! :grin:

Hi LT,

"a dollar so" - maybe Donwn Under but in Germany this translates to freaking 21 Euros. Nominal S&H price is €119.99 (oh man, TLC is still on this 0.999999999 thing, so lame, not appropriate, IYAM), this shop wants €141.15. Know what? Wait for April 1st, figure out it was not a joke, save 21 Euros and get a nice train crossing for the difference ... or whatever.

Rock on,

Thorsten

Looks nice :classic:.But iam afraid my budget is to small :pir_bawling:.One question why does the picture of the real train have northfolk southern on the side??

The real train has Norfolk Southern on the side because that is the name of the real rail line that operates the engine painted in the Maersk color scheme. This Picture shows the 3329 Maersk color scheme engine double headed with the 3330 engine in the proper Norfolk Southern color scheme. I have already ordered the panel and window pieces in black to switch out one 10219 engine to the proper Norfolk Southern color scheme. A few custom stickers and I can recreate that double header. :grin:

It seems like its been delayed for a while, it states 15 Apr as availability date...

Well US Still lists April 1. I do see UK is up to 15th...Back to the First for UK (3/24/11)

Edited by captmaarek

I am picking up the trains for KimT and I tomorrow, and we will do a the build this weekend, so review can be expected saturday night. I am really looking forward to this baby!

Morten