Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Seven

Grotesque inmate Misty Monroe was narrowly convicted by 'her' peers.

Now, on to

5377946318_707cc40cf0_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold front continues unabated. The patients stare around them, realizing there number has shrunk yet again.

brickpaper7.png

5377875256_c8cd36be59_z.jpg

5377276133_715c71028b_z.jpg

5377875160_15806582e2_z.jpg

5377875130_3e582a6024_z.jpg

5377275967_ab5879d800_z.jpg

5377875016_3728774ecb_z.jpg

As he had every morning this week, Dr. Blutziegel entered the ward, to see the worried faces of his staff.

5377874868_f8ab2393ab_z.jpg

So, Bolero is dead. With him, half of us has died. And what have you done to prevent this?!

Nurse Penny replied first, "What can we do? I'm not a cop! I wasn't trained for this kind of work!"

Pendleton spoke up next, "Hey man, you can't pin this on us, you're running this show. We're doing the best we can, but this place is a powderkeg."

The distressed doctor stared back at them.

He left.

Facing the patients, he made a final plea.

5377275823_ed96180a1a_z.jpg

I'm beginning to realize that letting mental patients run an investigation in the hospital could in some way be seen as irresponsible. I'll have you all know that I've taken the time to sign waivers in all your names, relieving me of any liability for you. Hopefully, such papers will not be necessary, and today will be the day that you will begin to have some success. I will leave you to your investigation.

Without even waiting to see a response, Dr. Blutziegel left the room and returned to the makeshift abattoir that was once his office.

The winter cold feels stronger now than it has yet so far in this cold year. The panic in the staff and patients begins to freeze.

Day Seven has begun. All remaining players have 48 hours in which to vote on a lynch.

The Rules

1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Insane and the Sinister Insane. The Sinister Insane win when they outnumber the Insane and can kill Dr Blutziegel. The Insane win when they’ve killed or lynched all of the Sinister Insane.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them by lynching the member with the most votes. One vote can cause a lynch. To vote or to take back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character or unvote: character, using bold letters. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated. If you can't or don't want to vote, you may proxy your vote to another player by using the following sentence: proxy: character. Proxy lasts a single game day, and you can unproxy using the sentence unproxy: character. You may not vote for yourself to be lynched. Your own proxy vote against you will not be counted.

3. Days last 48 hours. Voting begins when the day begins. No waiting is necessary. It ends after 48 hours. Voting can change up until that final moment. Days will start and finish around midnight, Japan-time. Calibrate your clock accordingly.

4. Every player will receive a PM letting them know their positions, and possibly their abilities. These are subject to change, and are part of the game mechanics, and should be treated as such. You are expected to role play until the end of the game.

5. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. ie. role-blocker supercedes killer, so if a role-blocker targets a killer as the killer targets the role-blocker, the role-blocker will live. This list is predetermined and will be revealed after the game has finished. When the day ends, you will have a posted amount of hours in which to submit night moves. The night should last either 24 or 48 hours, depending on my schedule.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are dead. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody to comment on how you like the game, but please do not post anything that might influence game players actions.

7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Please use your own words, and never post unpostable information, as listed in the PM. Claiming roles in thread is forbidden. Describing roles is okay. (ie. "I'm the cop!" is verboten. "I went through his stuff last night." is perfectly fine.) Do not directly quote other people's PMs. In this game, there is only 'talking,' so there is nothing to quote.

9. PM players as much as you like, just don't call them Potato Messages. No potatoes allowed to inmates. Please be inventive, using your own phrases, like, "Let's speak in the corner."

10. I will be using two voices in the game, the game runner and Dr. Blutziegel. The game runner's rules will always hold true, and be written in plain text. Questions about game rules should be addressed with me via PM or the discussion thread. Hospital rules may be asked in thread to Dr. Blutziegel. Blutziegel will speak in green. Dr. Blutziegel has a low tolerance for inane patient questions.

11. In game, you can't kill/convert/etc. Dr. Blutziegel, so don't waste a night action on it.

12. Breaking a rule or directive will, at least, get you a smack on the head from Dr. B (aka, a penalty vote). At worst, it will involve you being booted from the game.

13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.

The Players

drb.jpgDr Blutziegel (def, NPC)

st-dr1.jpgDr Ballbricker (Ricecracker)

st-nur1.jpgNurse Pendleton (Zepher)

st-nur2.jpgNurse Pepper (Bob the Construction Man)

st-nur3.jpgNurse Penny (Yumiyoshi)

m-munch.jpgPerry Noid (ADHO15)

c-sailor.jpgSalvatore Ricardo Samuels (Dragonator)

b-holden.jpgRyan Catchers (Rick)

r-mrn.jpg'Mr. Nowhere' (Scouts)

r-wolfboy.jpg'Lupo' (Rufus)

r-jesus.jpgDougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)

c-spacetwin.jpg'Timtam Timmers', Spacetwin #1 (Lord Arjay)

c-prof.jpgProfessor Diem (Walter Kovacs)

s-spaceman.jpgStanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

s-gi.jpgDudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)

The Departed

Day/Night One

5328699484_b0d3a8d57e_t.jpg Cameron 'Big Cam' Oaktree (Big Cam) (Insane)

Day/Night Two

5339448230_2dea07a159_t.jpg Kevin 'Shadows' Mitchell (Shadows) (Insane, independent)

5337999291_3da81713bd_t.jpg Sparky Trucks (TinyPiesRUs) (Insane, independent)

5337999317_ebf260f133_t.jpg Martin Century (Stash2Sixx) (Insane)

Day/Night Three

5351344257_d012dcc9bc_t.jpg The King of Delaware (KingoftheZempk) (Insane)

5351344311_354da7e133_t.jpg Chief Washing Bear (JimButcher) (Insane)

5351344349_daf109905c_t.jpg Cat Manuel (The Penguin) (Insane)

Day/Night Four

5360221522_456c47e804_t.jpg Havel Pavlov (Sok117) (Insane)

5360221442_500792a2d2_t.jpg Dr Rajim (Admiral Ron) (Insane)

5359607757_b5948072e7_t.jpg 'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman) (Insane)

Day/Night Five

5370082242_8455b1e998_t.jpg Ted Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang) (Insane)

5369474415_406b1607a0_t.jpg Petey Pirowski (Peanuts) (Insane)

5370082148_890358163f_t.jpg Cookie Custer (Roncanator) (Insane)

5370082186_32e93c6f68_t.jpg Sandy Craws (Sandy) (Insane, independent)

Day/Night Six

5377874776_ee2e45b409_t.jpg Misty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88) (Insane, independent)

5377874744_0dc86e3e1e_t.jpg Señor Canny Bolero (Iamded) (Insane)

Reserves

1. Cralegoboy

2. Professor Flitwick

3. Eskallon

4. Callmepie

5. DannyLongLegs

6. Legonator

7. Emperor Claudius Rome

8. Captain John Paul

My night action finally worked! And why wouldn't it? They had to block Bolero/iamded who was our Night Killer, in order to kill him. He had received more bullets, which we kept amongst ourselves, but they knew... There must be a mole in our secret club.

Of course there is and I think my night action uncovered who.

We learned about this before learning of Bolero's death. I was confused about how the serum in my syringe worked so I consulted the chemistry book in the hospital library. Apparently, my serum will only switch the night actions of unprotected Insane. I tried to switch the person I was suspicious of with one of our players with a night action last night. If they were both innocent, we would've ended up with the one I didn't trust with the other's night action. I could trust them both and we'd still have the night action.

But, it didn't work.

Which means one of them must be Sinister.

I had switched Lupo with Tim Tam...

Which means one of them must be Sinister.

I had switched Lupo with Tim Tam...

So, 2 of those I suspected the most - and told around - have 50% of being sinister.

Not so dumb.

Still, right now I suspect the special group that had a killer,and that kept deciding who's to kill and who's not.

Those are sinisters and don't like to be caught up.

So, 2 of those I suspected the most - and told around - have 50% of being sinister.

Not so dumb.

Still, right now I suspect the special group that had a killer,and that kept deciding who's to kill and who's not.

Those are sinisters and don't like to be caught up.

I don't think you're dumb at all. I think it's an act. :wink:

Has anyone else toyed with the idea that there are only independents and no "gang" of sinisters? We have caught a hell of a lot of people not helping us, isn't that what a sinister is? Confusionnnn, is a very bad thing. Confusionnnnn, is why I sing. I actually just made that little song up, the Doctor stopped allowing us to listen to the radio and I'm missing out on all my songs.

Anyway, I guess between TimTam and Lupo I trust Lupo the least. But Jesus also said it could be anyone in his gang because they all knew about the Mexican as the killer.

Has anyone else toyed with the idea that there are only independents and no "gang" of sinisters?

Yes, I brought that idea up yesterday.

Vote: Lupo / Rufus

I've never really considered the possibility that he could be sinister, though Jesus' results make it obvous who I should vote for. If Lupo is sinister, then I'm pretty sure that Bolero's target is sinister aswell.

My night action failed to uncover anything last night.

Has anyone else toyed with the idea that there are only independents and no "gang" of sinisters? We have caught a hell of a lot of people not helping us, isn't that what a sinister is? Confusionnnn, is a very bad thing. Confusionnnnn, is why I sing. I actually just made that little song up, the Doctor stopped allowing us to listen to the radio and I'm missing out on all my songs.

Anyway, I guess between TimTam and Lupo I trust Lupo the least. But Jesus also said it could be anyone in his gang because they all knew about the Mexican as the killer.

I asked the doctor that. Don't you remember? That was the idea in think the Dr. was a scitzo. Ryan Catchers and I were contacted and told there is definitely a gang of Sinisters here...

Sonny Bolero was in the staff room? He was out to kill one of the staff, I think...that person either had a defense or they were warned by our mole. Either way, that has to be why he's in the staff room. Now, it's just a question of, was it a defense or an offense?

There was no walrus gang MO killing last night and we blocked somebody successfully. I'm pretty sure we found our killer. :look:

So, let's see. I think we have a Sinister and a killer. Could we be in a position to finally start gaining the upper hand?

Let's hope so!

Professor, if you're the innocent roleblocker, who did you block last night? That could well be the Sinister killer.

Tim Tam, did you not get any kind of response at all? Who did you target?

Before we reveal our findings, I think everybody should post what their suspicions are. With four independents out of the way, we've found no Sinisters. We can still beat them. With four independents and perhaps another one out there, there has to be a small number of Sinisters. Let's compare our thoughts first before we reveal what the Jesus Gang found last night. Cool? Let's all confer for once instead of us just saying what we found and seeing if everyone goes along with us or not. :blush:

Tim Tam, did you not get any kind of response at all? Who did you target?

Nurse Pendleton. And I did get a response, I just didn't find out anything useful.

Of course you didn't get a response bozo! I told all of you since day 1 I had nothing to hide!

Well, unless the Jesus gang reveals who the night killer is for the sinister, I'm going to vote Lupo. But I'll wait for word from Jesus, who has luckily started to trust me again just as I've started to trust him again. Who would have thought we'd have fallen in and out of friendship with the patients so many times in a mere week. Though I still miss Washing Bear... :cry_sad:

Of course you didn't get a response bozo! I told all of you since day 1 I had nothing to hide!

Well, unless the Jesus gang reveals who the night killer is for the sinister, I'm going to vote Lupo. But I'll wait for word from Jesus, who has luckily started to trust me again just as I've started to trust him again. Who would have thought we'd have fallen in and out of friendship with the patients so many times in a mere week. Though I still miss Washing Bear... :cry_sad:

Losing Dr. Rajim and Manny Bolero has been really hard. :cry_sad:

Once again, we start the day with no sinister killed, and closer to our own deaths. I am sorry for the death of Misty, although I did have my own suspicions of her; still, she wasn't working for us.

The death of Canny Bol is a shock, and a blow. It is my understanding that he was the only one left of us insanes with the potential to take out sinister at night. Not that he was ever successful, but I was hopeful for last night. The manner of his death was different to the Walrus killings; the possibilities here are that his target defended him/herself, or that there is another killer out there.

I am saddened to find that Jesus has turned against me. I would like to ask Jesus: what is your reason for suspecting me, and why did you choose to switch Timtam and me when there are much more suspicious people out there? I have done nothing but try to track down the sinister, and I have done my best to assist in the limited way that I can, including bringing you all the information I received. If you're looking for a mole in the group, you should be looking elsewhere.

I might also ask if the conclusion you have drawn from your attempted swap is correct? The way you have presented it, of course Timtam will defend himself and point the finger at me, and it would be natural for me to do the same, but because I know my own innocence, and I don't want to jump to conclusions, I will continue to hunt for the sinister the only way I can.

I'm sure there will be more revelations about last night, including the name of the likely killer, and I would like to hear all of this information before I voice my own suspicions and pass judgement.

I'm sure there will be more revelations about last night, including the name of the likely killer, and I would like to hear all of this information before I voice my own suspicions and pass judgement.

But you should know who, we all discussed it together. And I haven't turned on you, there's an undeniable lead in my night action results. As far as me being suspicious of you, it was time to start checking our own ranks. I had never suspected you because you brought up so many leads, theories and brought whatever info you had. Looking at it in the context of a double agent, it's possible. But, since we had no previous way of testing you, I just started paying attention. A couple of us noticed you were online but logged in as invisible skulking around dark corridors. When confronted you said you didn't realize you had checked the "log in as invisible box" wandered into a dark corridor. So, we stalked you and caught you in your Personal Messenger behind closed doors for a long time. Maybe you have a life outside of this game had to take a poop, but it's suspicious. It was a long shot to even test you and I'm very surprised by the results, but those are the results. It was a long shot to even think my night action would work. Considering the way we tested Arjay, for him to be Sinister, the Jesus Gang Mole would've had to feed him info about the way we were testing him. So, it seems likely that it is you who is the Sinister in our group. I know there's a mole because it appears Sonny was blocked and not able to defend himself. The fact that Sonny was our killer was kept amongst our group, but it seems somebody was ready for him last night. Anyway, those are the reasons I suspected you/suspect you now. Sorry, dude. I like you, but you seem very suspicious at this point. Suspicious? I mean guilty. You seem downright guilty.

Either way, our main focus should be on the killer. Since there was no kill last night, I can only assume the person we blocked is the killer. We just need confirmation from our role blocker that he/she blocked who we all agreed upon.

Either way, our main focus should be on the killer. Since there was no kill last night, I can only assume the person we blocked is the killer. We just need confirmation from our role blocker that he/she blocked who we all agreed upon.

I agree. It seems we've got the killer. I'll wait for confirmation before voting.

I don't feel confident in voting for Lupo or Tim Tam yet, because it's a 50/50 chance to get it right, so I'll hold off on that for now.

But you should know who, we all discussed it together. And I haven't turned on you, there's an undeniable lead in my night action results. As far as me being suspicious of you, it was time to start checking our own ranks. I had never suspected you because you brought up so many leads, theories and brought whatever info you had. Looking at it in the context of a double agent, it's possible. But, since we had no previous way of testing you, I just started paying attention. A couple of us noticed you were online but logged in as invisible skulking around dark corridors. When confronted you said you didn't realize you had checked the "log in as invisible box" wandered into a dark corridor. So, we stalked you and caught you in your Personal Messenger behind closed doors for a long time. Maybe you have a life outside of this game had to take a poop, but it's suspicious. It was a long shot to even test you and I'm very surprised by the results, but those are the results. It was a long shot to even think my night action would work. Considering the way we tested Arjay, for him to be Sinister, the Jesus Gang Mole would've had to feed him info about the way we were testing him. So, it seems likely that it is you who is the Sinister in our group. I know there's a mole because it appears Sonny was blocked and not able to defend himself. The fact that Sonny was our killer was kept amongst our group, but it seems somebody was ready for him last night. Anyway, those are the reasons I suspected you/suspect you now. Sorry, dude. I like you, but you seem very suspicious at this point. Suspicious? I mean guilty. You seem downright guilty.

WTF?????

Firstly - who's we? Who else has divine powers around here? Secondly, you and I discussed the 'invisibility' already, and I gave you my truthful answer. Thirdly, I was having a daydream that I was at home with my beautiful wife, and whilst watching television, I was idly reliving with her the long conversation I thought I'd been having with YOU and your disciples. But that can't have been happening, because I am here, with you, in this godforsaken asylum, where innocent people are dying left right and centre, and you are wasting your time watching me 'skulking around dark corners.'

We all 'discussed it together', yes, but I did not want to reveal this information because it might undermine your plans. The last thing I knew, it wasn't me you were switching, so how can I be sure anything else you said has actually happened? Your view on the likely killer is based on the fact that you blocked who you suspected, and no kill has occurred. I agree with this logic, but how can I be sure who you actually blocked?

Surely you can see where I'm coming from?

Surely you can see where I'm coming from?

But you see where I'm coming from too, right? Oh, this is buckets of crap. Killing friends is no fun. :cry_sad:

Still no Sinisters? How is it possible we've been this wrong? The deranged Doctor told us that there are Sinister Insanes, but how can we still keep voting off the wrong people?

It appears that it's either Lupo or Timtam who are Sinister, but which one?

Well, I'm damn confused. Lupo and TimTam both certainly look suspicious from the results Jesus finally got from his action, but I am having a hard time believing it; I thought we could trust them. :cry_sad: This is shattering my faith in what I thought I knew, and I have one other matter I am very confused about.

We need to convict the sinister night killer today. The question is, who is it? I need to think on this a bit. I mean seriously, we've been in here for 7 days and the only sign we've seen of the Sinisters is their nightly killing! :hmpf_bad:

Is it possible that there are only 2 sinisters? One to kill and one to block? 2 is a prime number ( I consulted the math tome "Prime Numbers" by Prof. Wick E. Pedia.). Just from a standpoint of the odds, we should have stumbled upon one by now. There are lot of us actively trying to find them. Since our Dr. Blutziegel said there must be sinisters, there have to be some.

And what's with all the "independents"?

I should never have returned from the moon. It was nice and peaceful there. Even the circus was better then this place.

I was hoping to be able to gauge some more opinions of people in here by now. There are certainly some things we have been able to figure out last night. It's just that if they are released publicly so early, those we're after will probably use that information to their advantage as well.

I'm beginning to suspect that there is a much lower number of Sinisters than we initially thought. So, that also means there are more Insanes left than we thought. So, as Jesus already did earlier today, I encourage everyone to share their view on the issue. We certainly don't want to be making a wrong choice again today.

The staff room is where we - doc and nurses - hang out while on shift.

Sometimes we're in our rooms or in a patient room (as Dr.Ballbricker...) and it stays empty, and inside you can find some files from the archive we left there, so we can read them..

Can it be that the killer was a sinister caught on by a Insane/Sane while tryin' to steal?

Actually the one able to read patients'files has already been killed.

For sure is that the killer is someone with surgical skillls as our docs or kovac.

But where's the face now?

Once, as I stated early before, I said that Lupo was on the top of my suspects list.

He replied something about being vegetarian and the dislike of smell..

Why someone with such a refine sense of smell can-t find out where a rotting face is? A wolf without nose is unbelievable to me.

As for the Twin, I still suspect him. Got not proves to show, or maybe I got them and I can't put them together due to clumsiness, but still he and Lupo are on my list (as well as a couple of others)

Actually I'd like to stay in the staff room with Dr. Ballbricker and share few girly words about the relation with a patient (that to me is Dudley).

Man of war can be so passionate.... but sometime they just use you.