Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Six

Dangerous loner Ted Nathan Tompkins unleashed his ninja skill on the unsuspecting doctor before having his brain removed.

Now, on to

5370095522_b8c52ce969_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cold day, heightened by the swirling winds howling around the asylum. Clangs rattle through the hallways, the sound of trash cans hitting the walls and falling on the floor, the sound of glass smashing in rage.

brickpaper6.png

What in the blue blazes is going on in this place? What is wrong with you people?!

5372771402_7e58915b77_z.jpg

"I'm sorry doctor, I have no idea why this keeps happening." Dr. Ballbricker struggled to keep her composure.

"Doctor, I don't know," nurse Pendleton, starting to lose his cool, spit out.

This hospital is going down the toilet.

The doctor moved out to confront his patients.

5372771334_2c56c05250_z.jpg

Oh, I know you're here, among us, laughing. What is it you want? Why can't you be peaceful, and co-exist with us? Was life here so bad that this was your only out?

The patients were silent. Nothing seemed appropriate to say.

Outside, the wind twisted a tree, and its branches swept against the glass. Nobody moved.

5370088332_6b2d54ceed_z.jpg

You will escape this building over my dead body. Do you hear me? I will die before you take my home, my family, MY LIFE! from me. YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE!

The silence is deafening.

The doctor leaves the room, and the patients holding their breath exhale and take in another brief moment of life.

Day Six has begun. All remaining players have 48 hours in which to vote on a lynch.

The Rules

1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Insane and the Sinister Insane. The Sinister Insane win when they outnumber the Insane and can kill Dr Blutziegel. The Insane win when they’ve killed or lynched all of the Sinister Insane.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them by lynching the member with the most votes. One vote can cause a lynch. To vote or to take back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character or unvote: character, using bold letters. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated. If you can't or don't want to vote, you may proxy your vote to another player by using the following sentence: proxy: character. Proxy lasts a single game day, and you can unproxy using the sentence unproxy: character. You may not vote for yourself to be lynched. Your own proxy vote against you will not be counted.

3. Days last 48 hours. Voting begins when the day begins. No waiting is necessary. It ends after 48 hours. Voting can change up until that final moment. Days will start and finish around midnight, Japan-time. Calibrate your clock accordingly.

4. Every player will receive a PM letting them know their positions, and possibly their abilities. These are subject to change, and are part of the game mechanics, and should be treated as such. You are expected to role play until the end of the game.

5. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. ie. role-blocker supercedes killer, so if a role-blocker targets a killer as the killer targets the role-blocker, the role-blocker will live. This list is predetermined and will be revealed after the game has finished. When the day ends, you will have a posted amount of hours in which to submit night moves. The night should last either 24 or 48 hours, depending on my schedule.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are dead. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody to comment on how you like the game, but please do not post anything that might influence game players actions.

7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Please use your own words, and never post unpostable information, as listed in the PM. Claiming roles in thread is forbidden. Describing roles is okay. (ie. "I'm the cop!" is verboten. "I went through his stuff last night." is perfectly fine.) Do not directly quote other people's PMs. In this game, there is only 'talking,' so there is nothing to quote.

9. PM players as much as you like, just don't call them Potato Messages. No potatoes allowed to inmates. Please be inventive, using your own phrases, like, "Let's speak in the corner."

10. I will be using two voices in the game, the game runner and Dr. Blutziegel. The game runner's rules will always hold true, and be written in plain text. Questions about game rules should be addressed with me via PM or the discussion thread. Hospital rules may be asked in thread to Dr. Blutziegel. Blutziegel will speak in green. Dr. Blutziegel has a low tolerance for inane patient questions.

11. In game, you can't kill/convert/etc. Dr. Blutziegel, so don't waste a night action on it.

12. Breaking a rule or directive will, at least, get you a smack on the head from Dr. B (aka, a penalty vote). At worst, it will involve you being booted from the game.

13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.

The Players

drb.jpgDr Blutziegel (def, NPC)

st-dr1.jpgDr Ballbricker (Ricecracker)

st-nur1.jpgNurse Pendleton (Zepher)

st-nur2.jpgNurse Pepper (Bob the Construction Man)

st-nur3.jpgNurse Penny (Yumiyoshi)

m-munch.jpgPerry Noid (ADHO15)

c-sailor.jpgSalvatore Ricardo Samuels (Dragonator)

m-senor.jpgSeñor Canny Bolero (Iamded)

b-holden.jpgRyan Catchers (Rick)

r-mrn.jpg'Mr. Nowhere' (Scouts)

r-wolfboy.jpg'Lupo' (Rufus)

r-jesus.jpgDougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)

c-spacetwin.jpg'Timtam Timmers', Spacetwin #1 (Lord Arjay)

c-prof.jpgProfessor Diem (Walter Kovacs)

c-mrs.jpgMisty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88)

s-spaceman.jpgStanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

s-gi.jpgDudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)

The Departed

Day/Night One

5328699484_b0d3a8d57e_t.jpg Cameron 'Big Cam' Oaktree (Big Cam) (Insane)

Day/Night Two

5339448230_2dea07a159_t.jpg Kevin 'Shadows' Mitchell (Shadows) (Insane, independent)

5337999291_3da81713bd_t.jpg Sparky Trucks (TinyPiesRUs) (Insane, independent)

5337999317_ebf260f133_t.jpg Martin Century (Stash2Sixx) (Insane)

Day/Night Three

5351344257_d012dcc9bc_t.jpg The King of Delaware (KingoftheZempk) (Insane)

5351344311_354da7e133_t.jpg Chief Washing Bear (JimButcher) (Insane)

5351344349_daf109905c_t.jpg Cat Manuel (The Penguin) (Insane)

Day/Night Four

5360221522_456c47e804_t.jpg Havel Pavlov (Sok117) (Insane)

5360221442_500792a2d2_t.jpg Dr Rajim (Admiral Ron) (Insane)

5359607757_b5948072e7_t.jpg 'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman) (Insane)

Day/Night Six

5370082242_8455b1e998_t.jpg Ted Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang) (Insane)

5369474415_406b1607a0_t.jpg Petey Pirowski (Peanuts) (Insane)

5370082148_890358163f_t.jpg Cookie Custer (Roncanator) (Insane)

5370082186_32e93c6f68_t.jpg Sandy Craws (Sandy) (Insane, independent)

Reserves

1. Cralegoboy

2. Professor Flitwick

3. Eskallon

4. Callmepie

5. DannyLongLegs

6. Legonator

7. Emperor Claudius Rome

8. Captain John Paul

This is terrible. I am going to Vote:Mr.Nowhere again.

We haven't got a sinister. He must be sinister.

Timtam was convinceing also, but I believe he is sinister too.

Wow! What happened? Did we make a mistake changing our votes yesterday? Shouls we have voted for Timtam, it must be his arm on the photo. Well Cookie died... I've been trying to get him convicted from day 3. Guess he wasn't such a bad guy after all. Too bad. Who to vote for now. Is it possible to vote for Dr Bloodbrick? He's been showing some classic signs of insaneness. If someone wants to talk to me, I'll be out in the garage looking for a big bush trimmer. There is a growth somewhere in my bush that needs to be trimmed.

Oops I read the rules (again) we can't vote for Dr Bloodbrick. Too bad. He sure appears to be loosing it.

We can't vote for Dr. B. Why have you been so 'suspicious' of Cookie when he was innocent? What does that make you? :sceptic:

I'm quite suspicious of the Professor as he seems quite quiet, especially after the incriminating photo.

Jesus' gang also really troubles me now.

If we don't get a sinister today and there are seven of them, this is our last day... :look:

We have to convict a Sinister.

Who is our most likely suspect?

Well clearly no one I mentioned so who do you think?

You seem pretty keen to defend Sal, so I know you won't vote for him.

How about TimTam? Or are we waiting to hear him talk about his ability now he's had time to think of a good story? :sceptic:

I'm quite suspicious of the Professor as he seems quite quiet, especially after the incriminating photo.

I haven't said much about the photo since no one has really pressed the issue. If cornered I'll tell you the whole truth, but for now those that I trust know what I was doing and why I was doing it. I prefer to keep my brains in my head, thank you very much. Too much important medical research up there.

How about TimTam? Or are we waiting to hear him talk about his ability now he's had time to think of a good story? :sceptic:

Last night I attempted to follow Misty. I was blocked. Not much more I can say about that.

Anyway, I don't really know which direction to go in today. I agree that we need to get a sinister today. Since Jesus asked, my top suspects are Dr Ballbricker and Misty Monroe.

Well, I see I'm not one of them. Maybe I need to corner you.

You asked us to spare your life so you could convince us all that your ability was useful and that's what you come up with? You may have forgotten, but I've not. We convicted an innocent man instead of you.

Well, I see I'm not one of them. Maybe I need to corner you.

You asked us to spare your life so you could convince us all that your ability was useful and that's what you come up with? You may have forgotten, but I've not. We convicted an innocent man instead of you.

He's telling the truth.

Dr. Blutziegel, are you feeling OK nowadays? I'm just curious what proof you have that there's a sinister gang out there? Someone is clearly killing us all off, but is it an actual gang or just a butt-load of independent crazies who have gained access to weapons somehow?

How do you know and how is that proof?

I know and there's proof. What harm do you think lying in bed with someone does?

Dr. Blutziegel, are you feeling OK nowadays? I'm just curious what proof you have that there's a sinister gang out there? Someone is clearly killing us all off, but is it an actual gang or just a butt-load of independent crazies who have gained access to weapons somehow?

Mod note: Patients are expected to use the Patients Representative when they want to contact Dr. Blutziegel.

Mod note: Patients are expected to use the Patients Representative when they want to contact Dr. Blutziegel.

Stupid Dr. Dick Ryan, can you relay my message to Dr. Blutziegel?

I know and there's proof. What harm do you think lying in bed with someone does?

I don't understand. Did the Professor block TimTam?

I don't understand. Did the Professor block TimTam?

Would that be a reason to trust them both if that is what happened?

Would that be a reason to trust them both if that is what happened?

You don't give much away, do you?

Not really. Why would the Professor want to block TimTam? To encourage this situation so we vote him off?

If that's what happened, I'm enclined to believe one of them is sinister.

You don't give much away, do you?

Not really. Why would the Professor want to block TimTam? To encourage this situation so we vote him off?

If that's what happened, I'm enclined to believe one of them is sinister.

Back up a step. If Tim Tam was blocked, is he the killer? No? Then what other reason is there to suspect him?

If Professor Diem was blocking Tim Tam because he was suspected to be the killer, does that make Professor Diem sinister?

Use your head.

Back up a step. If Tim Tam was blocked, is he the killer? No? Then what other reason is there to suspect him?

If Professor Diem was blocking Tim Tam because he was suspected to be the killer, does that make Professor Diem sinister?

Use your head.

Just because he was blocked doesn't mean he was the killer. The Professor could easily be wrong about him.

And if the Professor is a sinister blocker, what better thing to do than block someone you know has an action?

And all this is coming from you who I don't fully trust, so its hard to believe.

Does no one else agree with me?

Just because he was blocked doesn't mean he was the killer. The Professor could easily be wrong about him.

And if the Professor is a sinister blocker, what better thing to do than block someone you know has an action?

And all this is coming from you who I don't fully trust, so its hard to believe.

Does no one else agree with me?

But I was blocked last night. So I know that if Walter were a blocker, he's not the Sinister blocker.

But I was blocked last night. So I know that if Walter were a blocker, he's not the Sinister blocker.

Again? Another version could be that he is the sinister blocker and you were blocked by the insane blocker.

You laugh when others proclaim themselves innocent, but expect to get away with it yourself.

I know that I'm going to die tonight and I'd like to help take down one sinister before I do.