Simple yet very effective drivetrain. One question: Does it really swim? During the water section of Czech LTTT some lighter trial trucks really did.

Wicked little moc!

i was distraught when i saw this on brickshelf though as i had a little 6x6 argocat project on the back burner myself!

i have to say yours looks a little better than what i had so-far.......

Great MOC! It's great that it can drive through water. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks everyone.

Does it really swim?

Well there's no trickery in the video - but it's much too heavy to float. Somehow the real Argocats do.

Have you got any videos of the Czech floating trucks?

Thanks everyone.

Well there's no trickery in the video - but it's much too heavy to float. Somehow the real Argocats do.

Have you got any videos of the Czech floating trucks?

from 2:40 the grey one with white wheels. It really did not touch the bottom and floated for a short while.

from 2:40 the grey one with white wheels. It really did not touch the bottom and floated for a short while.

Cool! That's very interesting. I'm really surprised at the small tyres - I was expecting ones much larger for buoyancy. I suppose the tyres were sealed to the wheels? They look the same as the Argocat ones - and after shooting the video I found quite a bit of water had leaked inside.

That's pretty cool. Its small but adventurous!:laugh:

I particularly like the way you used the new open frames in your construction.. They are one of my favorite parts!

5467864250_7ae50b09cd.jpg

I'm kind of bored making digital files, but at the moment it's more convenient than getting my bricks out so it'll have to do :(

With free batteries.

Download the LDD file here. Thanks to Zblj for the 5x7 frames which I've modified slightly.

If you actually want to build this, let me know if anything is out of place or unclear.