Masked Builder

[Moc] Defending Bal'demnic

gallery_101_23_281.gif

After blowing through the wall, and clearing the rubble we finally opened an entrance into the tunnel, I instructed Spark to bring up the rear. Drath and I then headed into the blackness of the tunnel prepared for the worse.....

img_2564.jpg

img_2567.jpg

img_2566.jpg

img_2565.jpg

There are a few more pictures on Brickshelf. (when moderated) I built this in about an hour because I had no idea when the deadline was till the day it was. :grin: And yes KimT there's a picture on Flickr. :wink:

Here's the description on what I was supposed to be building.

89th: Move around the West side of the island. This side is said to have extremely rough terrain and large mountains - perfect place to hide a secret passageway. After Master Tholme analyzed the holocron even further, it claimed that the ancient Sith had build several underground passageways to the temple and hidden them across the cliffside on the West end of the island. They are most likely buried underneath the rock. Blow the rock walls using explosives to gain entrance to these tunnels.

This is in celebration of my 1600th post for those of you wondering. :grin:

Marvelous, I like very much the ''rough'' look of the hole blown in. The rubble is nice, but I'm a sucker for random bits of bricks strewn everywhere. :wub:

This may be simple, but it's definitely effective. The only real thing I'd change would be to add a few more details. It's fine now, but I just love those little details that make you go "Oh! That's so cool!".

Great job overall. :thumbup:

Nice job, Maksed!

Just a question, is this for a contest or something? Why have you used the same title as Rubik?

Thanks for adding the flickr link :laugh:

A nice MOC indeed.

A little barren and simple, but I guess that's all part of the setting and it actually works pretty well with the mood of the whole setup.

Plus you've given it the best presentation there is - good pics and a nice mood-setter quote.

Good job MB :thumbup:

blogged

Excellent vig 'Masked Builder', great work on the rumble.....must be the work of C4......when you want more....C4 ! :devil:

May the brick be with you ! :yoda:

Great work, Masked! I do love the hole blown into the wall :sweet:

Glad you guys like it. As I only spent about an hour working on it. :grin:

Nice job, Masked!

Just a question, is this for a contest or something? Why have you used the same title as Rubik?

It is for a contest on on Flickr.