Sign in to follow this  
benny

Rabbit robot

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

2011 is the Rabbit year in Chinese, i like to make a Rabbit Robot. It is controlled by the Fabuland Rabbit!

It can make the Ko-fu post and attaction post!

rabbit1.jpg

rabbit10.jpg

rabbit2.jpg

rabbit3.jpg

rabbit3.jpg

rabbit5.jpg

rabbit7.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I love it! :wub: It's the perfect mix of cute and evil. It kind of reminds me of thse old japanese robot shows like Johnny Socko or Ultraman. :classic:

Nice one benny, just perfect for the upcoming Year of the Rabbit! I agree this is one unique, cute, and lovely 'fighting machine'. Great to see the pilot compartment inside and how highly-posable this robot is. Pretty neat work! :thumbup:

This is deliciously creepy. Excellent work! I'm very impressed with it. As said before, this is a perfect mix of ''Cute" and "Evil". I have to say that my favorite part is the ears. Great technique, yet so simple! :thumbup:.

Great work! Can't wait to see more!

This is deliciously creepy. Excellent work! I'm very impressed with it. As said before, this is a perfect mix of ''Cute" and "Evil". I have to say that my favorite part is the ears. Great technique, yet so simple! :thumbup:.

Great work! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks! It is the first time i used the creator ball joint to make the MOC. As the body and head made of brick are too heavy, it is not ease to balance during standing up!