Sign in to follow this  
Fires-storm

Blitz Nacht, the pride of German mercs

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The Blitz Nacht, literally translated as Lightning Night, was created as an effort on the part of the German and Russian combined mercenary corps, Night Fangs, as an attempt to stop the Baron. Pulling together some of the finest aeronautical minds in the industry, harvesting the power of death rays, and creating an offensive speed and strength combination the world had never before seen, this beauty entered the scene ready for battle, and to rain death on the Baron's forces wherever necessary.

Stats:

Speed: 470 MPH

Maximum service altitude 25,000 ft.

Capable of reaching service altitude in 10 minutes

Armament: Two large death rays in the nose, electronically powered, two 20 mm cannons in the wings.

Crew: 1

Pilot: Manfred Diechter

And on to the pics! Front views first:

5346204802_c3638f0719_z.jpg

A side shot, fairly menacing methinks:

5346204842_fd507d4e5c_z.jpg

A rear shot, I love how the engines turned out!

5346204910_b2881cd45c_z.jpg

And finally the bird's eye, or the cat-looking-at-the-bird-from-a-tree's eye, whichever is higher at the time, view:

5345593795_330c68305a_z.jpg

Forgive the wood floor, I wanted to use something a bit different from white this time, and lacking a good editing software I found my hardwood floor made a pleasant change! Also, the inspiration for this fighter came from a combination of the Messerschmitt Bf-109, the F4U Corsair, and the British Mosquito fighter. Also, some features not shown here as I was just trying to make my camera work are that it's wings can fold up, and it has working flaps! I hope you all enjoy it! :classic:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice fighter 'Fires-Storm', but a question why isn't this in the Sci-Fi forum.....it has ray guns ? :classic:

Great work again from you and keep on MOCing ! :sweet:

Nice fighter 'Fires-Storm', but a question why isn't this in the Sci-Fi forum.....it has ray guns ? :classic:

Great work again from you and keep on MOCing ! :sweet:

Well I was torn, because I saw a lot of military here, and a lot of good in the sci-fi, maybe I'll just post doubles if that's allowed :tongue: