XimenaPaulina

[KEY TOPIC] Eurobricks MOC LXF Index

@KielDaMan

Good idea to keep an index and thanks for including my files, but I would prefer if you could change the link to the original download page instead of the direct link. Thanks.

I'd like to kindly submit some of the things I've whipped up for indexing! I caved and got myself a Brickshelf gallery, so I can now upload LDD files. Most of this stuff comes from my Spookytown collection. Spooky.

Graveyard and Count Brickula's Terrifying Organ LXF [for both the above in a single file]

Frankenstein Minilab LXF

Cthulhu Bust of Doom LFX

I'd like to kindly submit some of the things I've whipped up for indexing! I caved and got myself a Brickshelf gallery, so I can now upload LDD files. Most of this stuff comes from my Spookytown collection. Spooky.

Graveyard and Count Brickula's Terrifying Organ LXF [for both the above in a single file]

Frankenstein Minilab LXF

Cthulhu Bust of Doom LFX

Good entries Will!

May I please ask that you for the future reduce the size of the pictures in your post. There a bit massive at the moment :classic:

Thanks for creating this index, KielDaMan! :thumbup: It's nice to see some of my recent work here (the NCS Gunbird, the Delta Star, and the Hoverlego, for instance). I've got a few more older MOCs for the index:

The Googol by Toa_Of_Justice - LXF

Sea Gull Boat by Toa_Of_Justice - LXF

MotoMan Revamped by Toa_Of_Justice - LXF (robot mode)

(^The original isn't worth indexing, trust me. :blush: )

Rock Monster Ambush by Toa_Of_Justice - LXF

Nitro Sprinter by Toa_Of_Justice - LXF

MX-2 Rover by Toa_Of_Justice - LXF

-Toa Of Justice

@KielDaMan

Good idea to keep an index and thanks for including my files, but I would prefer if you could change the link to the original download page instead of the direct link. Thanks.

Thank you. I revised the link of the LXF as you requested. :wink:

@IAmWillGibson, Plastemaurer, and Toa_Of_Justice, your recent contributions are now indexed.

Here are a few!

School Bus

picture_7.png

LXF:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modern Family Home.

pc5.png

LXF:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modern Home.

picture_5.png

LXF:

More Later!

*Fuzzylegobricks*

Edited by Fuzzylegobricks

hi guys, thanks for posting all the great MOCs. Am new to the LDD software (on Mac version). I can open the file okay but can it generate like parts list? that way, i could know what are the parts needed (with pc count) if i were to take up the challenge to build some of the great designs :-)

thanks.

hi guys, thanks for posting all the great MOCs. Am new to the LDD software (on Mac version). I can open the file okay but can it generate like parts list? that way, i could know what are the parts needed (with pc count) if i were to take up the challenge to build some of the great designs :-)

thanks.

Hi and welcome to the LDD Forum.

There is a tool for the PC that will generate a part list called LDD Manager. You can check it out here. However, there is to my knowledge nothing for the MAC at the moment (unless you run a virtual PC on your Mac).

Then two other order related stuff you should know about:

1) Please take some time to look around the forum before posting, as this was not the right topic to post your question.

2) When you post, please use capital letters in the beginning of sentences. This is an AFOL community so we expect at least that level.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the LDD Forum.

There is a tool for the PC that will generate a part list called LDD Manager. You can check it out here. However, there is to my knowledge nothing for the MAC at the moment (unless you run a virtual PC on your Mac).

Then two other order related stuff you should know about:

1) Please take some time to look around the forum before posting, as this was not the right topic to post your question.

2) When you post, please use capital letters in the beginning of sentences. This is an AFOL community so we expect at least that level.

Thanks.

Hi Superkalle,

Thank you so much for the reply and am truly sorry for not posting in the right topic.

Thanks.

Thanks Kiel for indexing my Junkers 88. I've also made my remote-control Technic Batpod in LDD. It is missing the correct wheels which I couldn't find :sad:

5236176035_2e62140c1e.jpg

Download here.

Here is mine Separatist Proton Cannon:

Download: LXF

Gunner, please note that this is not a topic to post your creations. YOu need to post your MOCs in the appropriate forum here on EB, and then post a link to it here if you want KielDaMan to index it. Thanks.

Also, I notice that the four "knees" on the legs does not attach to the model itself. Might want to check that out :wink:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This is NOT a topic to post your MOCs, it is only an index topic. All your MOCs should be posted in the respective theme here at EB.

The only thing you can post in this topic is small notes to our indexer about MOCs you posted elsewhere at EB or that you've found, so he can put them in the index.

@FuzzyLegobricks and BrickWild: I've removed you last posts dated today - can you please repost them in the correct place at EB. Thanks)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This is NOT a topic to post your MOCs, it is only an index topic. All your MOCs should be posted in the respective theme here at EB.

The only thing you can post in this topic is small notes to our indexer about MOCs you posted elsewhere at EB or that you've found, so he can put them in the index.

@FuzzyLegobricks and BrickWild: I've removed you last posts dated today - can you please repost them in the correct place at EB. Thanks)

Sorry Superkalle. I understand.

Mini (working) V-Piston Engines by Roamingstudio

Oh and one of the tanker wagons is missing from the thread index. Im not too bothered but thought I should mention it.

Edited by roamingstudio

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Im so Sorry Superkalle I didnt mean to violate the rules.

My Hogwarts Castle: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=50046

I'm not sure how to post a link to my lxf file; can anyone tell me? :blush:

Thank you for your contribution LEGO Humor. That is indeed a wonderful LDD MOC and I would love to add it in the index the moment you upload the LXF file here in EB. I agree with Doc, Brickshelf is the way to go, but there are other alternative file hosting sites like mediafire (no need to sign-up), filefactory, etc.