marshal_banana

UCS Sandcrawler MOC

Latest update from that site said that It would be larger than the original UCS set but not a UCS set? (still only rumours)

I am a little confused with that statement but I guess at around 1600 parts the original sand crawler is not that big.

Latest update from that site said that It would be larger than the original UCS set but not a UCS set? (still only rumours)

I am a little confused with that statement but I guess at around 1600 parts the original sand crawler is not that big.

TLG releases an average of 2 big Star Wars sets per year. Some are UCS "display" sets, like the B-Wing (10227), X-Wing (10240) or Imperial Shuttle (10212). Others are "play" sets like the Ewok Village(10236) or the Death Star (10188). In 2014,the two big sets will be the Sandcrawler (75059), which will be a "play" set and probably the Slave I (75???) which will be a "display" set.

Based on the price and on previous sets, you can hope on having 2200-2600 parts and 8-12 minifigs (Probably Luke Skywalker, Owen Lars, 3 Jawas, R2-D2, C3-PO and some other droids).

Edited by samlr

The original set was not technically a UCS set. It was a very large exclusive set. Just as technically The Death Star set, The Ewok Village and the Cloud City sets are not really 'UCS" in terms of style or build. They are minifig scale system sets. Just on an epic scale and content. (UCS sets tend to be more super detailed display sets. This is probably more of a large well minifiged play set.)

????

Its released in May. Revealed at Brick casscade not long ago.

This looks amazing. Would it be possible for you to share with us the instructions and parts inventory?

I would love to assembly this masterpiece. 

Thank you. 

Edited by felipead

7 hours ago, felipead said:

This looks amazing. Would it be possible for you to share with us the instructions and parts inventory?

I would love to assembly this masterpiece. 

Thank you. 

This thread is nearly 7 years old and the last post was over 2 1/2 years ago. It may be better to improve your post count and then direct message the OP to see if this is possible.

I believe Marshal has stated that he doesn't build with LDD or similar, but builds from scratch.

Sucks for us as I would pay a lot for that MF of his :wink: