Cpt. Dan

Eta-2 JSF

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey everyone,

I wanted to post some pictures of the Eta-2 I have been working on (mostly waiting for parts from Bricklink). I love the fighter and TLG version, but was not a fan of the colors they had for the sets, so I made my own with some small adjustments like adding a few parts for aesthetics and matching some peices.

Overhead, nothing special, just about same as TLG but you can see some of the small changes made to the fighter

5330412841_a886813a1a.jpg

DSCF0653 by DanSZ15, on Flickr

Head on. This is the last thing a bunch of tri-fighters will see :laugh:

5331022598_6299c5a769.jpg

DSCF0652 by DanSZ15, on Flickr

Cockpit. No changes here, the seat is a one stud back now, it had a box behind it for some gear but I took it out.

5331021124_a52a945fc1.jpg

DSCF0649 by DanSZ15, on Flickr

5331019888_9e471f7d23.jpg

DSCF0647 by DanSZ15, on Flickr

Hope everyone likes it. Not much, but I like the new colors on this one! Hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for looking.

Nice work on this simple color modification of the Eta-2 Capt.Dan, it's always nice to see differently-colored JSFs. Do you intend to modify this further to make it more accurate to the real thing?

Nice work on this simple color modification of the Eta-2 Capt.Dan, it's always nice to see differently-colored JSFs. Do you intend to modify this further for a make it more accurate to the real thing?

Probably not, I like the simplicity of it and it serves it's purpose. If I could, though, I would love to make it more like Rook's Eta because I think it is awesome. But at the time I think I am going to continue to work on Delta B fighters since I am more of a Clone Wars guy. If I do mod it significantly I will be sure to post some pictures.

BTW, KielDaMan, I just finished one of your Lightning Squadron walkers and I have to say it is really awesome!

BTW, KielDaMan, I just finished one of your Lightning Squadron walkers and I have to say it is really awesome!

Glad to hear my LXF files were quite useful. :blush:

it's always nice to see differently-colored JSFs.

We all know of your obsession with that. :wink:

Pretty nice job, Cpt. Dan. Never was satisfied with any of TLG's JSFs, Delta-7(b) or Eta-2 myself. 'Course, just as KDM loves to see these in different colors, I'd love to see it in SNOT. :grin:

Looks pretty good! While the changes are small it looks quite a bit better. Is the cockpit supposed to be on backwards?

Looks pretty good! While the changes are small it looks quite a bit better. Is the cockpit supposed to be on backwards?

I was hoping no one noticed! It popped off and I for some reason put it on backwards then took the pictures. I noticed when I uploaded them but didn't want to take more :blush: