Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Talking Skull Promotion - WINNERS, your address please

The Skull said 'BAZINGA! ' When I typed in ????????????, did I get it right, or is there more?

No. The Skull will make it very clear when you've won something.

I believe I found a keyword. I am very excited, but I'm not sure where I should give you this keyword so you can know that I got it first?

Thanks.

Edited by Flare

I believe I found a keyword. I am very excited, but I'm not sure where I should give you this keyword so you can know that I got it first?

Unfortunately this is not the case.

When you've entered a prize winning response the Talking Skull will give you Prize Code in the following format:

Prize Code #00 - Example

If you do not see a reponse similiar to the above you have not won a prize.

So, you must enter all the words to get the Soldier's Fort?

So, you must enter all the words to get the Soldier's Fort?

You must enter the exact phrase the Skull recognises.

You must enter the exact phrase the Skull recognises.

Ok.

One last thing, Classic-pirates.com says this is the first teaser poster, but Eurobricks says it's the 3rd. :pir_wacko:

Nevermind.

Edited by CallMePie

If it helps anyone, one of the codes has something to do with Mollusks and Dr. PZ Myer, a biologist.

I know I'm not winning anything, might as well help out, lol

Oh yeah, and KEYS, the KEYS are VERY important! xD That skull gets obsessed sometimes!

Edited by DrNightmare

If it helps anyone, one of the codes has something to do with Mollusks and Dr. PZ Myer, a biologist.

you were close but needed to listen to the skull.... but that prize has gone.

but had my new favorite occupation title! :pir-grin:

can we tell people how we found our passwords? or is that a bit un-pirate like

:pir-grin:

can we tell people how we found our passwords? or is that a bit un-pirate like

:pir-grin:

It would be a bloomin' shame if there was another prize in the near vicinity and you helped somebody else find it.

Will you give us the solutions once the quiz has run it's course? I've stumbled across several things where the skull tells me that I'm *this* close, but just lacks a little something... and if I ever find out what I'm missing, It shall forever haunt me. :pir_laugh2:

Alright, I have a question about editing my post.

When I originally posted my code, I posted it in all caps, after seeing all other posts, I noticed theirs was in mostly lowercase except for the first letter, so I changed it to all lowercase, except the first letter, was that ok? :pir-cry_sad:

Will you give us the solutions once the quiz has run it's course?

Some people seem to want to share how they came across Prize Code, so maybe they can share first and solutions can be revealed later.

I dont get it, I liked the facebook page and I did not recive a clue! What is this trechery? :pir_mad:

Did you check out the Seven Seas tab on the Facebook page?

And don't neglect that tab because the hint may well change periodically.

When I originally posted my code, I posted it in all caps, after seeing all other posts, I noticed theirs was in mostly lowercase except for the first letter, so I changed it to all lowercase, except the first letter, was that ok? :pir-cry_sad:

To secure your prize must quote the Prize Code identically otherwise somebody can steal it from you, should that quote the Prize Code identically.

To secure your prize must quote the Prize Code identically otherwise somebody can steal it from you, should that quote the Prize Code identically.

Oh. Well I guess I lost Prize # 10? Oh well. :pir-classic:

Considering the fact that I could have stolen TazManiacs first prize the same way he has stolen yours, but instead chose to inform him about it, one could argue that it's not very gentlemanlike of him to act in this way... but eh, I guess it's the pirate way.

Considering the fact that I could have stolen TazManiacs first prize the same way he has stolen yours, but instead chose to inform him about it, one could argue that it's not very gentlemanlike of him to act in this way... but eh, I guess it's the pirate way.

Nah, I just messed up, and it's anybody's game, so it's all fair he won it. :pir-classic:

Nah, I just messed up, and it's anybody's game, so it's all fair he won it. :pir-classic:

Call me old-fashioned, but I still think he should have given you the same chance that he himself was given.

Maybe I should lay claim to #14 then? Since I was technically the first person to write it *correctly* in the prize thread. ;)

Not yet...

The decision won't be finalised till after the promotion ends.

In all fairness I did raise the issue with "healthy" three days before I make a claim to it, but I had told myself if "Mr Grey" edited his post I would remove my steak to it as I have two other codes.

That said if someone else had laid claim to it they would be under no obligation to step down as this is a Pirate comp, not known for their honor.

so Mr Grey Don't worry I'm a pirate but I'm not greedy.

so far I've found:

Vessel

cartoonist

healthy

escargot

islands

spooky

so I wasn't trying to steal without having found it myself! :hmpf_bad:

Why I don't have recived any mail with clues, or something else, I only recive the confirmation mail. :pir-sceptic:

When did you sign up?

The hints were Emailed over 2 days ago, it you weren't on the Mailing List you would have missed out.

More hints will be Emailed in a couple of days.

More hints will be Emailed in a couple of days.

I will very much be looking forward to that, as I hope to find out where and how I am to deliver the answers I have for a certain something...