Sign in to follow this  
moc2

MOC: Ancient Treasure

Hi all,

Just got the Quest Against Time set and built this MOC using the pieces -- with the exception of the treasure, of course :) The light that comes with the set worked out pretty well. Enjoy!

Cave_Close1_05.jpg

Cave_Far1_01.jpg

Edited by moc2

Ooh. The light from the chest makes it look perfidious. :imperialguard_commander1:

I may just emulate something similar to this.

Edited by Torpid Energy

Wow! Full with great ideas. :pir-wub: . My favourite is the ruined gate, cool idea, maybe I will stole it :bonaparte:

but the quality of the photos is not... the best :pir-blush:

Wow! Full with great ideas. :pir-wub: . My favourite is the ruined gate, cool idea, maybe I will stole it :bonaparte:

but the quality of the photos is not... the best :pir-blush:

Yeah sorry, it's the best the iPhone can do :) I need to get a camera!

Very cool, the lighting effect is just great, it really brings the moc together.

Very nice! Looks like it should have some kind of booby trap, like frome the Goonies, at least that is what it reminds me of. Keep up the good work!

:jollyroger:

Very nice MOC. The ligh-up brick gives a very nice touch on the MOC, i only wish i had one of those :pir-classic: Anyways, the rock effect is very nice and the sand i also nice. Only the cave could have been deeper and bigger, but still its a very well done.

Captain Becker

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Very nice MOC. The ligh-up brick gives a very nice touch on the MOC, i only wish i had one of those :pir-classic: Anyways, the rock effect is very nice and the sand i also nice. Only the cave could have been deeper and bigger, but still its a very well done.

Captain Becker

Thanks. Yeah, my plan was to make it slightly larger but I ran out of bricks in the set :P I originally wanted to have more of the ruined gate visible as well, but there just weren't enough dark tan bricks to use.

Even though it's quite simple, it looks very nice.

The slightly tilted entrance gate and the light really make it look like a valuable, old and mythical treasure.