Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day One

By the way, did the King say I would burn down his palace? The file says, I'm harmless unless I have contact with fire. I think I'm more normal than most of you others, who live in their fantasy worlds, eat humans, believe to be Jesus or think they were sane doctors taking care of a bunch of crazy patients or such.

Hey, with the staff, anything is possible. Now, I'm not accusing you, I was just looking at the list my servants brought me.

And I agree with Washing Bear. Something is not right about the Savior. He may be the AntiChrist. But until I have more evidence, I'm still going with Ballbricker.

But until I have more evidence, I'm still going with Ballbricker.

Seriously? And what do you have against me? Seriously, that someone misspoke?

Do we think, as was originally prophesied, that the Sinister Insane were supporting one of their own in order to gain more power?

I would say it is very likely, why wouldn't they try and get one of their own onto the list?

I'm not sure who we should vote for, but I do think both of the current votes are idiotic and irrational. Seriously, I know we have nothing to go off, but that doesn't mean we should be wildly voting off whoever. Remember, we're more likely to lose one of our fellow insane than we are a Sinister. That said, I don't have any reason to believe either of the current two votes are wrong, so I'm cool with whatever.

Personally, I'm rather suspicious of the king for his sudden vote which he based off a Freudian slip, nothing more. He also voted to elect our current PR, if that matters at all. I did too, although only because I wasn't particularly sure what to do and found a message written on the bathroom wall. I'm so glad we have such a large bathroom with all the traffic in there. :look: Dougie isn't really helping himself either, I'm not sure what he's up to with his voting. :wacko:

In terms of the current votes, Big Freak did get several elective votes for no apparent reason. Not sure if this is because he looks so freaky or because he was contacting people. The current PR was certainly campaigning, but I'm not sure if that is a bad thing or not, it is much too early to tell. I don't see anything wrong with Ms. Balls either, I need to hear the explanation for that vote again, it wasn't very clear.

I think I need to take my daily medication now. I'm not an addict, you know.

Personally, I'm rather suspicious of the king for his sudden vote which he based off a Freudian slip, nothing more. He also voted to elect our current PR, if that matters at all. I did too, although only because I wasn't particularly sure what to do and found a message written on the bathroom wall. I'm so glad we have such a large bathroom with all the traffic in there. :look: Dougie isn't really helping himself either, I'm not sure what he's up to with his voting. :wacko:

Uh, Sir Knight, I based my vote off of the files on the list my servants brought. Now just keep in mind it's all a theory, and I'm going off my theory, not this Freudian slip you mentioned. Does anyone listen to the King anymore? But aside from that, my vote was a quick conclusion, but I believe we should get the ball rolling. But until then:

UNVOTE: Dr. Ballbricker/Ricecracker

If we lose people in the night and find out this staff member is scum, that won't be good for the kingdom.

And I agree, I'm glad we have such large lavatories. Personally, I prefer parrots though, for messenger birds.

While its good we have now chosen our PR, I think we have more pressing matters now. All these strange votes that are quite rash are confusing Cookie. :wacko: We dont have any clues and Cookie feels fine about that. Cookie thinks that if we try to convict someone today it will really bite us in the butt tomorrow. But if we dont vote there could be serious repercussions in the night. Tough choice indeed but we definitely need more information.

It seems pretty clear that Dougie was voting Big Cam for PR, by showing the updated PR tally, but then he selectively quoted my post showing PR voting was over and that lynching had begun, which is confusing. And Washing Bear pointed this out. So, because of that, his vote for Big Cam will remain as a lynch vote. But he has plenty of time to change his vote if it wasn't his intention.

The PR decision is over, and this kind of confusion won't need to occur in the future of the game.

Lynch Vote Tally

Big Cam 1 (Hinckley)

Also, a reminder from the rules:

13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.

And Dougie, about Flickr, I know what you're saying :wink:

Please people, let us not be rash and just vote for no reason. We cannot afford to lose any normal insane folks to a vote! Then what happens at night? We lose more! If we vote for these people now, Shiva will smile upon our ignorance!

If no one has any information to share today, I find it unlikely that any will miraculously surface. I do feel that Dougie is acting suspiciously like a lunar vole and that not voting would be a waste. If no one votes we have to rely on those who can move about at night to solve this case. At least with voting, we can look at how people vote.

Vote: Dougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)

That being said, if anyone would like to contact me to argue to change my vote, drop a note by my spaceship, or bed if that is more convenient.

Lynch Vote Tally

Big Cam 1 (Hinckley)

Dougie Douglas/Hinckley 1 (Cornelius Murdock)

Guys are these votes really that necessary? Cookie would love to start killing sinisters as much as the next guy but pulling these weird votes out your megablocks with no real, solid info to go on wont help us. And it certainly wont help you if they turn out just insane. :sadnew:

Guys are these votes really that necessary? Cookie would love to start killing sinisters as much as the next guy but pulling these weird votes out your megablocks with no real, solid info to go on wont help us.

Just to note, we probably aren't going to find much of that throughout this ordeal, unfortunately.

unvote: Big Cam Well, forgive me for being insane. :hmpf:

I do feel that Dougie is acting suspiciously like a lunar vole

What the hell is a lunar vole? *huh*

Well, a vole is some sort of mouse, so i am assuming it is a space mouse.

Pfft. :hmpf_bad: There is no such being in my father's kingdom. Fruitcakes. Mmmm...fruitcakes would be nice. Are we having fruitcakes today? I'm starvin, man. :sad:

Lynch Vote Tally

Lynch Vote Tally

:wacko: Oh right, I forgot about that.

Well, despite the fact that Jim Butcher/Bear was trying pretty desperately to make my mistake look deliberate (shame on your meta-gaming :hmpf_bad: ) and Cornelius Murdock/Stanley wants to vote just not to waste it, I suggest we hold off on voting without good reason. I'd like to vote against Bear just because he took such an odd offense to me voting for Big Cam, even though it was an accident, and I am not mentally stable. Likewise, Stanley seems a little too eager to vote just to kill someone and not "waste" our chance to kill somebody. Now wouldn't that be silly of me to vote for Stanley when he might have an important night action? Just killing someone for the sake of killing someone seems Sinisterly Insane :look: and I suggest we keep better wits about us if we're going to survive this game...of life. We take too much of a risk of killing an innocent or someone with an important night action if we just vote blindly for someone. Use your insane heads, people.

So, I will vote: Stanley/Cornelius Murdock only to cancel out the vote against me before anybody else jumps onto this bandwagon against me. Granted, I do not expect to survive this game...of life as I am Jesus. Once Stanley removes his vote, I will happily remove mine. Dr. Whatshisbutt can unvote my vote when Stanley unvotes him if I'm not around to do so myself. :tongue: So there.

Dr. Whatshisbutt

drb.jpg

I heard that! I did not spend eight years in medical school in order to be snidely mocked by delusional beatnik delinquents. You will refer to me by my proper title.

Nurse Pendleton, triple his medication!

Lynch Vote Tally

Stanley/Cornelius Murdock 1 (Hinckley)

Aw, all that voting! Why should we vote, anyway? What's all that fuss about killing, saving, why jcan't we just all take a kitty and start stroking it. It always helps, you know.... I suppose i should offer that method to the nurses. Or even the mighty warden himself. Though we shall need lots of milk in this case. Milk and cookies. though i do understand that kitties don't eat cookies, but you can't have milk without cookies, can you? if it's warm milk. but if it's cold, you wouldn't wish to eat a cookie with a cold glass of milk. A kitty, may not like a cookie with cold milk..... What shall we do, what shall we do!? A-a-a-a-arg!

Oh, er? I suppose some characters behave really weard around. Around? Round. Vote: Big Cam. You scare my kitties! :cry_sad:

Nurse Pendleton, triple his medication!

*huh* Wahoo!!! It's so hard to get a buzz around this place.

Aw, all that voting! Why should we vote, anyway? What's all that fuss about killing, saving, why jcan't we just all take a kitty and start stroking it. It always helps, you know.... I suppose i should offer that method to the nurses. Or even the mighty warden himself. Though we shall need lots of milk in this case. Milk and cookies. though i do understand that kitties don't eat cookies, but you can't have milk without cookies, can you? if it's warm milk. but if it's cold, you wouldn't wish to eat a cookie with a cold glass of milk. A kitty, may not like a cookie with cold milk..... What shall we do, what shall we do!? A-a-a-a-arg!

Oh, er? I suppose some characters behave really weard around. Around? Round. Vote: Big Cam. You scare my kitties! :cry_sad:

*huh* *huh* Careful around this one, I think he's a little insane.

Why are you voting for somebody with little to no reason? Why don't you listen to me? I'm Jesus!

P.R. in order of voting:

Chief Washing Bear (7; KingoftheZempk, JimButcher, Dragonator, Shadows, Roncanator, Lord Arjay, Quarryman)

Big Cam (5; Big Cam, Sandy, ADHO15, sok117, Stash)

Let's look at the votes, if we are to believe there's any credibility to the Criminally Insane, or Sinisterly Insane, whatever, voting in one of their own. If this is true, then either the list after Bear's name is a list of Sinister Insane or the list after Big Cam is Sinister Insane. The other option is that it's a stupid thing to put so much importance on so early in this game...of life. The Sinister Insane could be sitting quietly back and watching us make stupid assumptions and jump to conclusions and pick each other off, while they get closer to killing, Dr. ... b ... lora...phyl. Or whatever his name is.

I would say it is very likely, why wouldn't they try and get one of their own onto the list?

That would make the Chief and Big Cam prime suspects.

He also voted to elect our current PR, if that matters at all. I did too, although only because I wasn't particularly sure what to do and found a message written on the bathroom wall.

It must have been wiped clean (I don't wanna know what it was written with since we're not allowed to have sharp objects in here) at the time I got in the bathroom. So, I'm quite curious what in that message convinced you to vote for the Chief?

The same goes for the Chief's endorsement by some of the staff members (nurse Pendelton and Doctor Rajim).

In terms of the current votes, Big Freak did get several elective votes for no apparent reason. Not sure if this is because he looks so freaky or because he was contacting people.

Again, do people know more than I do? I still don't understand how one patient can gain the trust of so many at this stage.

But since I technically voted for Big Cam, I guess I would be in that second group. In my defense, on that point, I just do find him irresistibly cute and grotesquely overgrown, which makes me love him since he's an outcast like me. I love all God's children. :wub: Triple medication rules... *huh*

It must have been wiped clean (I don't wanna know what it was written with since we're not allowed to have sharp objects in here) at the time I got in the bathroom. So, I'm quite curious what in that message convinced you to vote for the Chief?

I think it was stuck on with torn up pieces of wet toilet paper... :look: There wasn't really anything there that convinced me, it simply suggested that if I was undecided I should support him. If his intentions were sinister then they were very blatant and put him right up there in the spotlight, which doesn't really seem like something a group of murders would be trying to do. I like chocolate. But, I could well be wrong, it's impossible to tell at this point in time. At least he has to be open about his actions, so if he does something odd then we will know about it, as the good doctor pointed out.

*huh* *huh* Careful around this one, I think he's a little insane.

Why are you voting for somebody with little to no reason? Why don't you listen to me? I'm Jesus!

Pleased to meet you, Jeasus! ) I'm A.Theist so I can't hear you! La-la-la-la-la-la-la! :tongue: Oh, wait! No, I'm not. Bastet is my cat-goddess! All, hail the mighty goddess! ) :sing:

Having thought things through, I think the best course of action right now is to not vote for anybody. I think someone else suggested that too, so perhaps that affected my thought flow. But let me explain my reasons.

There are a lot of us here, and there must be far more of us with good intentions, than those of us who are sinister. So voting anyone out today weighs against the good of us all.

Basically, chances are we'll vote out an innocent insane. Best to save a life this day and not vote. Unless we vote out the sinister killer on this day, then we won't have to worry about night deaths. But the odds are highly stacked against that, so night deaths are bound to happen whether we vote someone off or not. Do you see?

- He got two votes for PR before he even said a word

Hold on hombre, if Jesus turns out to be sinister, I don't want the finger pointed at me for voting to elect him. The reason I voted for him is this. The PR is quite the position of power, and I don't know anything about anyone except from what we've all heard from the files. Now this man believes himself to be Jesus, yes? And from what I've read, this Jesus isn't a sinister man. So if he believes himself to be Jesus, then he can not be sinister, yes? At least, that was what I thought. Turns out he didn't even want the position of power, and if I'd known earlier I would have withdrawn my vote.

There are a lot of us here, and there must be far more of us with good intentions, than those of us who are sinister. So voting anyone out today weighs against the good of us all.

This is very true, but if we don't vote then we run the risk of the good doctor murdering us all in our beds. Or cutting off our medication... :look: Not that I need any of that, I'm not an addict.