Rate the set  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

I'm going to hazard a guess that the extra blasters and arms were included because that's how the battle droids are shown on the front of the box. If they hadn't included them, customer service would have had to field a lot of calls from upset people...

It's just a guess, though.

Thanks for the review, even if it's executed a little sloppily. The set really is only good for the two new droids, so I'm gonna try to postpone my purchase of it until it goes on sale. It's good that the Flickies are easily removable, but I'm just curious: Are they all fired at once or can you shoot two pairs separately?

5303748533_479ca4d014.jpg

The STAPs are as we know them from earlier sets like the Clone Turbo Tank.

Uh, there are no STAPs in the CTT. :sceptic: And quite frankly, I have no idea how you didn't notice that building mistake until now. I mean, there are two STAPs included in this set, and one of them is still assembled correctly, and they are standing side by side... Oh well. I'll never understand your twisted OT mind. :tongue:

Oh, and nice bed... Nah, I'm not gonna say it. :laugh:

I can not believe that even the 3 big slopes are not printed.

Very, very poor model... jeebus.gifmister%20mystere.gif

Well, thanks for the pics.

Edited by Anio

Thanks for the review, KimT. This offers a great look at the set. The Tactical Droid is prety great, gives some leaders for the Seperatist army and not the run of the mill droids. Can't wait to get one myself!

Great review, but this set is just awful

You know, I thought this at first too, but then I saw this review and realized you get a starfighter, which of course is a duplicate, but you get two staps as well as that sweet astromech droid in a new color, I'm sold.

Nice, informative review.

I don't like the large droid, something about it makes it look out of place imho.

Well, I must say, this is a great review! (With a great bedspread! :laugh: )

And to sum it all up, the JSF looks nice, could be better with printing (everything could be) the Tactical droid looks great, and the Astromech is AWESOME! (I might get the set just for him! :wink: ) And not much to say about the STAPs.

So, overall the set is nice, with some great figs, and nice pieces, but the astromech is the best part! Only problem, is I noticed you never put the price.....

Great review! :thumbup:

Great Review, I am very happy that they have both versions of the arm!

BTW, for those of you who don't know anything about the speeder that came in the set, it actually came from the Clone Wars: Season 2: Episode 6 (landing at point Rain) ...Look carefully and you'll see that geonosians ride the speeder while attacking the circle of Gunships and AT-TE.

Thanks for the review. I want the minifigs. But I guess to get them, I'll need to add ANOTHER starfighter to my list.

Thanks for the review, KimT. I think the JSF looks a little better that what I originally thought it would. Boy I hate that flag though. The astromech and the tactical droid are what I like best, and I keep going back and forth on this one, should I buy, shouldn't I? You've got me buying... for now.

BTW, for those of you who don't know anything about the speeder that came in the set, it actually came from the Clone Wars: Season 2: Episode 6 (landing at point Rain) ...Look carefully and you'll see that geonosians ride the speeder while attacking the circle of Gunships and AT-TE.

Actually, you are half-right about that. The Geonosians did ride these Flitknot speeders (actual name) in Landing at Point Rain. But I believe the appearance of this speeder, tactical droid, and the STAPs are based on this scene from the Blue Shadow Virus episode in Season 1. (but the actual tactical droid model, TX-20, was based on Innocents of Ryloth while Mace's JSF was from the R2 Come Home episode.)

Edited by KielDaMan

Dunno why I thought the 7675 AT-TE was the CTT - must be a short memory lapse.

As I've stated on my flickr - the worst thing about the tactical droid is that the print on his chest looks like a blue anchor and in combination with the sailor hat looking head - it looks like a mechanical sailor.

"Aye Aye Capt'n !"

Thanks for the review KimT :thumbup:

The astromech and the tactical droid are the beauties in this set.

I think they did a great job with the tactical droid! Well done TLC.

The JSF is a copy of the other JSFs but putting them all together does look cool so I'm ok with that.

The Flitknot speeder is far more accurate than the one included in the solar sailor.

The STAPs are copies of the one included in the AT-TE, not the CTT, and are a nice addition.

Very funny that they included straight arms and weapons in a seperate bag probably in last moment for release, but they are very welcome.

All in all I think an above average set... and bedspread :laugh:

Thanks for the great review Kim! :sweet:

This set is a definite for me, I need Mace and what better way to get him then with this set! It has so much in it! :wub:

CF

Thanks for great review!

I really like this set. Can't wait to get it.

Again so many stickers. :wacko:

Astromech is really, but really beautiful.

Dark blue, dark bley and gold --- perfect combination.

And I can get Mace in this set. :wub:

Astromech is really, but really beautiful.

Dark blue, dark bley and gold --- perfect combination.

And I can get Mace in this set. :wub:

The astro really makes the set shine. Every time I see it makes me want the set more, I think that will be the case for a lot of people. Can't wait till this is in the states.

Thanks KimT for sharing.

Its seems like the STAAP doesn't come with sticker.

That's because I didn't apply the stickers.

Thanks for this terrific review, KimT.

I already thought about buying this set, but now I'm positive.

The price is still a little high in my opinion, but I think it's definitely worth it.

Great job, thanks again :thumbup:

Regards,

CF W