LEGO Humor

LDD MOC- Hogwarts Castle

Hello guys.

This is an MOC I've been working on for a while now on LDD. This is the East Wing of Hogwarts Castle. There are two bathrooms and two classrooms in there. Feel free to comment on anything that might need fixing, I'm open to any suggestions. Enjoy!

5297303807_3ed21bafae.jpg

5297302945_dd4f661195.jpg

5297302151_98aafe1977.jpg

5297898812_9968e26ca8.jpg

Wow! No complaints from me! This is the most realistic Hogwarts I've seen, regardless of LDD or real Lego. Keep it up :thumbup:

Are you going to do the other parts of Hogwarts?

Wow, a very impressive rendition of Hogwarts in LDD LEGO Humor! :thumbup: It's just too bad we can't fully see the details since the castle is a bit zoomed out, but from those images I'd say it's very accurate to the real thing. BTW, why didn't you just take a screenshot of the model in LDD (click Tools>Take a Screenshot) instead of using PrintScreen? That would be better IMO, just a humble suggestion. :wink:

Wow, a very impressive rendition of Hogwarts in LDD LEGO Humor! :thumbup: It's just too bad we can't fully see the details since the castle is a bit zoomed out, but from those images I'd say it's very accurate to the real thing. BTW, why didn't you just take a screenshot of the model in LDD (click Tools>Take a Screenshot) instead of using PrintScreen? That would be better IMO, just a humble suggestion. :wink:

Thanks! Hmm, I didn't know it had that function. I'll try that now and upload more pics of the interior.

Edit: Here are the pics of the interior.

The Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. I removed some pieces so that you can see all the details inside. Note: I'm not sure if this is the accurate location of the classroom in the castle.

5299051456_3c0cd79113.jpg

This is what it looks like completed.

5299051908_b2ae1e12a3.jpg

5299052336_4e3e3cf8f0.jpg

5299052632_91352eb874.jpg

The Transfiguration classroom.

5298451723_369387a89e.jpg

5298451959_91ae177f18.jpg

Hallway and prefects bathroom.

5299053590_c4bce90153.jpg

5299054006_cfce9b960b.jpg

5298453237_726a5b6441.jpg

Second bathroom.

5298453541_9cb53881f7.jpg

5299055120_5da05f21dc.jpg

Corridors.

5298454327_15b0a011ab.jpg

Edited by LEGO Humor

Outstanding MOC! Both the interior and exterior are very detailed. I can't wait to see the rest of the castle built. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Absolutely fantastic! :oh: The architecture is brilliant, just how I imagine it, with the roofs, windows and chimneys all brilliantly located. The detailed interior is a real plus! :thumbup:

Nice!

How much does it costs allready?

It is in Lego Universe mode, so it cannot check prices, for they do not have all the pieces available in LUM in their price per brick database. And I agree, very good LDD MOC!

I just LOVE it! So much detail.... it's just great.

It would be really awesome if TLC would release something like this.

Great work! :thumbup:

Kind regards,

SiriusBlack :classic:

This is absolutely Spectacular!

I have never seen a Hogwarts get as far along as this one has. You had better finish it! If i had the money, i would buy this! It is absolutely amazing! How many parts does it have now?

Sirius (the first one)

Wow this is an amazing creation and just doing this with LDD, if this comes on the net I would really concider buying it.

Fantastic so far, nice interiors and overall layout. Dread to think the cost involved in actually building it, but then again who cares.

GET IT BUILT :laugh:

Wow, I really like your take on Hogwarts so far!

I once started building it myself and know how hard it is to decide on a scale and still fit in a few details. You managed just that very nicely. Both the interior and exterior look very close to the original and fit well with minifigures.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this.

I asume you don't want to build it with real bricks any time soon? There seem to be some colours in it that are not available at the moment.

This is outstanding! Not only so well-designed and detailed, but do I understand correctly that it's modular, too? The spouse and I are regularly underwhelmed by the official Hogwarts sets, though the mini-version in micro-figure scaleĀ coming out later this month or next is onĀ our wish list. I can't imagine having the time or money to build a full-size mini figure scale model, but it's certainly fun to dream about! Thank you for sharing the .lxf file! I had not quite mastered the use of LDD when a brain tumor and resulting surgery compromised my memory and cognition, so I'm learning again! I can learn so much from others' LDD designs. Thanks again for sharing your ingenuity!