Sign in to follow this  
Kendo

New Sigfig vs Boba

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi guys , I'm here with a new creation for ya ! After creating my sigfig ( which will replace the surfer dude after a friend edits the pic to add a proper background ) I thought , why not make a moc of him fighting another bounty hunter ? And , I decided Boba is the right man for the job . So , links http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ ( sorry about the carpet on the edge )Finally ,my sigfig (alone) http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ )

'maker

(works fine now , thanks for the help Blacknight and Doc)

Hi guys , I'm here with a new creation for ya ! After creating my sigfig ( which will replace the surfer dude after a friend edits the pic to add a proper background ) I thought , why not make a moc of him fighting another bounty hunter ? And , I decided Boba is the right man for the job . So , links :  Sigfig vs Boba Fett  ( sorry about the carpet on the edge )</div><div>Finally ,my sigfig ( alone ) </div><div> New sigfig Can anyone help with the divs please , I know it's html , but how do I erase it ? )</div><div>'maker</div>

Try to deeplink the ictures, if you dont know how to do it click the link in kimt's signature

MegaBloks! That's a huge line of code. It's making the page wider. Did you try to use an embed function from another site? Remember, HTML doesn't work on this board- you have to use BBCode.

Looks pretty good. The greebles and acid stream are nice touches, however small. Your sig-fig, although it's the umpteenth to wield a chaingun, looks good as well; his face and pose fit him perfectly. The one thing I really don't like is that Boba looks more like he's running off a crystal cliff than flyingnin on a jetpack. You'd need ti use SNOT to make both legs trail behind him.

Nice work on this Sig Fig Troopmaker, looks good with the chaingun. The only I may suggest if you're planning to make this your sigfig is to take a better photo of this. Remember than the avatar is 100x100 pixels maximum size, so you might want to re-position those 2 figs in such a way that they will both fit in a square dimenison rather than in that rectangular view.

Nice job Troopmaker!

You have got the Raxus part down, lots of greebles representing the rubbish and stuff on Raxus Prime. :thumbup:

I like your new sig fig aswell. :sweet:

CF

@Commander Fox(y) : Thanks !

@Doc : Yeah , you 're right , I 'll see what I can do ...

@Kiel : Eeeerm , I do not intend to made the whole moc or even the 2 figs my sigfig , just the guy with the machine gun .

Keep up the comments !

'maker