Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Xwingyoda

Armada Yoda, here is the first version of your avatar and signature!

master_yoda-avatar.jpg

Signature

master_yoda-signature.jpg

Do they require any modification?

Edited by mister_phes

The shadow on the avatar looks somehow better than the one ont he sig. I dunno why though. Other than this, the avatr looks great ! Where do you fidn your backgrounds ? Do you use an image library of some sort ?

Yeah, now that you mention it the shadow does look slightly off but I won't do anything until after Armada Yoda comments.

My backgrounds are generated in a program called Bryce 3D which is a terrain generator.

Great work Phes! I really like Willy's and Yoda's stuff. Nice one with the cad rendered backgrounds, they look really good.

Jon.

Phes,

First off, I am sorry to come back to you that late :-$

I truly love my avatar *wub* You did a great work and I love the background and colours

I agree with the guys, it would be great if you could try and modify the shadow of Armada Yoda in the sig.

Also I have a little request if its not too troublesome for you: would you have a red Lego crab you could add in the Sig (and maybe in the avatar, but I'm not too sure there ;-) ).

Tks in advance Phes *sweet*

Armada *yoda*

I agree with the guys, it would be great if you could try and modify the shadow of Armada Yoda in the sig.

Also I have a little request if its not too troublesome for you: would you have a red Lego crab you could add in the Sig (and maybe in the avatar, but I'm not too sure there ;-) ).

I'm working on Mr Apo's avatar this very minute so I'll make the adjustments to yours next Armada Yoda. I do not have a red LEGO crab though, I've looked at them on local Bricklink stores and they cost about US $1.40 each! Expensive little crabs! So because of their cost I don't have any... Yet... But by all means send me some and I'll gladly accept them. Alternative you could take some images of crabs you may have and I shall add them.

My main problem is getting good quality. It took me about 50 pictures to get my avatar right... and even than it is slightly blurry. I have patience for quality Mister Phes. So I shall wait.

And patience you may require! Although my digital camera isn't the best either which is annoying because I'd like a really high end digital camera but alas I have other equipment that needs acquiring first.

Armada Yoda I have corrected the shadow and added a crab, how does that look?

master_yoda-avatar2a.jpg

Signature

master_yoda-signature2a.jpg

I will chuck in a quick reply to say how great these are all looking Phes. Awsome work!

God Bless,

Nathan

Much appreciated Mr Norro! Just doin my bit towards boostin piratical spirits!

Edited by mister_phes