Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

Eurobricks event - particiants ?

We would like to know who would be interrested in going at the eurobricks event next summer. it would be in billund, with maybe a visit of the factory, and for sure a trip to legoland denmark !

It ould also be the occasion for eurobricks members to show some of their MOCs *satis*

So who would be intereted in ?

So far :

- Jipay

- DoubleT

- Cl

I'll be there... ;)

AND I hope to see as much of you guys there as possible... :) (Come on, sign up, people!!! :D)

Count me in... it will be so fun. We can dance and sing and stay up late eating candy!! ;)

A trip to Billund would be great and I can't wait to show my MOCs.

Jon.

I would love to go, however, I can't even make it out to the west coast of the US to see Legoland California. I just spend way too much on Lego.

Dudes, just to remind you of the event I'll post in this thread and I'll pin it now.... So PLEASE anybody who's interested, tell us!!!! ;) (Hey, we don't bite!!!!)

I would love to come, but I live in USA, in Minnesota. I might getto go to LEGOLand Billund in a few years, though, will you have something like this every year? It will be my first time away from America(probably my first time out of North America)!

~Dylan

DoubleT is the guy who takes care for the event, but I think if it is sucessfull, we'll surely establish this a an event that will be once per year... ;)

Its a bit to far in the future for me to think about at the moment but if i can ill make it *satis*

I would love to come, but I live in USA, in Minnesota.  I might getto go to LEGOLand Billund in a few years, though, will you have something like this every year?  It will be my first time away from America(probably my first time out of North America)!

~Dylan

Same way for me(exept wisconsin,not minnesota,but close enough) I hope to go there one day too...

hey, that would be a nice project for the whole Eurobricks community.... We will build a large Lego boat and will cross all oceans one time around the globe.... ;)

And go in search of new lands, daring quests and cheap lego! ;)

Jon.

And go in search of new lands, daring quests and cheap lego! ;)

Jon.

I'm ready to go! I will be sitting on the pier waiting for the Lego ship to arrive. I can even plan land excursions to find the best deals in the US. ;) ;)

And we all

a) don't even have to pay any travel tickets (except the guys that has to travel to the coasts...)

and

b) will arrive all together at the event... ;)

You missed

c) Will be likely to drown in the un-floatable heavy mass of Lego bricks

and

d) where the hell are we gonna get all this Lego to build a ship from anyway? :P

Jon.

d) where the hell are we gonna get all this Lego to build a ship from anyway? :P

Hey, let's hope TLC will donate those bricks to us, finally we're doing a massive advertising thing for them too.... ;)

And another one went off topic ;)

TT: Has the date been set?

EDIT by ApophisV: Thanks for getting this back on topic.... ;)

Well... I for sure will come.

I really hope that Copmike will go as well.

But you can count me in anyway.

-Rickard-

I am all the way from Singapore, I would want to join too but need to know the price and date. This would give me the time to save my money and schedule my time off to attend this event.

I would like to meet all Lego fans....

Sorry for the missing date, but i am Working together with the Lego Company for the best date, hope to get it soon. Look for a date end July.