Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Sign Up

It's a little unorthodox, but in light of Eurodina being extended a week, sign ups for the Asylum are starting in advance of Eurodina ending. The actual game will begin after Eurodina finishes.

The reason for this is, this is a New Year's game, and I would like to start the sign-in on New Year's day, and is done with the permission of the Games Department.

With that out of the way, without further ado...

asylum3.jpg

A crow's caw fades off into the distance. On a desk, a document is placed.

brickpaper0.png

It's a cold crisp New Year's morning. The sun is in the sky, but still the sky is somewhat gray. Here and there, flakes of snow fall. A sinister murder has occurred. Most definitely, there is more than one killer. In the hallway, in a broomcloset, Fred 'The Walrus' Siggy hung upside down, blood dripping down. The nurses and doctors on staff took care of the body, and tried to figure out what had happened.

Outside, a squirrel scampers along the branches, knocking some snow off and the sound of snow dropping reverberates in the yard.

The patients shuffled about, and took their meds, while the morning staff tried to keep a cool composure despite their obvious stress. Then, hospital administrator Dr. Blutziegel opens the door to the ward and addresses the inhabitants.

drb.jpg

Staff, patients, as you may know, one of our patients was, um, how shall I put this... made indisposed last night, and shall not be returning. Havel Pavlov will be joining our ward as the new fifth resident of Spider room. Please make him feel welcome and safe.

But, as is my policy, I will not be involving the authorities in this matter. I prefer to resolve things in house. Or, I should say, I prefer you to resolve things in house. I expect you to clean up this matter, so we can continue with your treatment, your basket weaving, and your tile scrubbing.

Until this business is cleared up, staff, you will not be permitted to leave the premises. We have set up some old mattresses for you to sleep on. Thank you for understanding the seriousness of the matter, and the need for your cooperation

The asylum needs both staff and patients. I'm looking for 30 players. The attitude I'm going for in the game is people who want to roleplay, but not to the detriment of the game. Good roleplaying is like this: taking your character's bio and rolling with it, speaking in their voice, so to speak. Poor roleplaying is letting your character role affect your game play, like a nurse character going on and on about their faith in the doctor and not wanting to vote for them. Have fun and expand your role, but your role has nothing really to do with the game.

Furthermore, town should be active, and trying to figure out who to trust, NOT sitting on their hands for the first few game days until someone announces they investigated someone and jumping on a bandwagon. This game is going to be a majority votes gets lynched game, not a 50% of the votes gets someone lynched one. Meaning, if only one vote is cast, that can get someone lynched when the clock runs out. And it will end at a pre-set hour, not when a number of votes is reached. Because of this, if town is lazy, they will have their asses handed to them. On top of that, if you break rules, you will get a penalty vote against you, potentially putting you at risk. If you have a problem with any of this kind of voting, and potentially will complain about any of it, DON'T PLAY. This is a different rhythm of mafia game, so go into it with a no expectations about what came before. It has its own modified rules.

Lastly, this is a game that finds humor in the topic of mental illness, and all the unhappiness accompanied with it. It will be less offensive than an episode of Family Guy, but if you are a type who finds things in poor taste, this isn't the game for you.

Enough with the scare tactics :laugh: I think this will be a fun game, and will get people into a panic by day two. I hope to get people deeply caught up in this game.

Do you qualify? Let's see. There's certain qualifications needed to take part in this game:

1) You have no plan to take a vacation over the next few weeks. This game will be played in roughly double time, about two game 'days' a week. If you are going to be away for three days, please don't submit. I predict it will last about a month.

2) Your Eurobricks mafia participation will be considered. Applicants will be approved in this order a) enthusiastic players, b) new players, c) floater players. No need to tell me, I've been keeping track. Actually, feel free to tell us how you've played so far :laugh:

3) You must admit that you are insane.

Assuming you satisfy criteria 1, 2, & 3 grab a pencil and paper, and move on to criteria 4.

4) You must submit to a psychological test. View these five Rorschach inkblots and for each one, tell the first thoughts that jumps to your mind. If you dwell on your answers, or read others answers before posting yours, you've already failed.

Post your desire to play, plus a list from 1 to 5 with your Rorschach results. After posting your results, feel free to surf through the answers of other potential inmates.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

I'm insane! See, I admitted it. I'm eager to join the fun! Sounds like a fun and fast game. My previous experience with mafia games has only been the Village of the Damned but I'm in the Red Scare Mystery right now. And I don't plan on going anywhere after Christmas is over. If anything I'd check the gaming thread too often. Thank you for your consideration.

1 Upside down skier

2 Printing press

3 Football (US) player

4 Penguin

5 Gremlin

Sounds fun so her I go 1. A robot 2.spiders from front view 3.two towers in a city park with a arrow in the middle 4.A plane? 5. A totem pole being praised? And why do we have to do this?

1) I'm on vacation, and will be returning Christmas Eve. I have no other plans.

2) I've been around the block.

3) I'm certified insane. By many doctors. Many times.

4) Test.

1. A smiley face with a mustache.

2. A funky-looking kite.

3. An alien.

4. An Aztec with giant hoop earings.

5. An Aztec with horns.

And why do we have to do this?

That's a very poor question. Google "Rorschach test".

I'd love to play this game, and I can assure you, I am quite insane. I've played in Dystopia Mafia, both the Village of the Bloody Damned and Prince of Persia massacres, Hogwarts Mafia, Eurodina Mafia, and the Red Scare Mystery. I have no vacations planned, and do virtual school, so I'm on the computer half the day anyway. :grin:

1. A cyborg fly.

2. A Transformers redneck.

3. A demon playing hockey.

4. A gay Joker.

5. A Japenese guy doing yoga.

I've taken a break from LEGO forum games, but I think I'm ready to try another. :classic:

Here are my answers to the psychological test:

1. Someone being chained to a wall.

2. An angered face.

3. Yosemite Sam

4. A snake going in to bite someone.

5. A Koala Bear.

Firstly, I don't plan on being AFK for long, not when 2011 starts at least. Secondly, I'm always keen for a good Mafia game, that's for sure. And thirdly, an insane man never admits to being insane, for acknowledging the insanity is a sign of sanity. Or... unless... maybe a sane man never admits to being sane for only insane people plea sanity... Or maybe I'm just crazy. :grin:

Fourth and finally, the Rorschach test. Huzzah! :laugh:

1. Space... something... a space station... satellite... thing... :look:

2. A monolithic Ziggurat type structure. :sadnew:

3. A crab's face. Most definitely. :sweet:

4. Earrings. Something with earrings. :sceptic:

5. An indiscernible black mass of AAAH THERE'S A SKULL IN THE MIDDLE! :sing:

So doc, what's the diagnosis? :grin:

(P.S. No, I won't be this emoticon heavy if I make it into the Asylum... :wink:)

1) You have no plan to take a vacation over the next few weeks. This game will be played in roughly double time, about two game 'days' a week. If you are going to be away for three days, please don't submit. I predict it will last about a month.

I have my potato polished and primed.

2) Your Eurobricks mafia participation will be considered. Applicants will be approved in this order a) enthusiastic players, b) new players, c) floater players. No need to tell me, I've been keeping track. Actually, feel free to tell us how you've played so far :laugh:

I never met a witch I didn't burn.

3) You must admit that you are insane.

:wacko::thumbup:

1. A puppy! :sweet:

2. A puppy! :sweet:

3. A puppy! :sweet:

4. A puppy! :sweet:

5. A dead puppy! :wub:

I am insane! I like to admit it.

A. I will be going nowhere till July, so I will be present.

B. I have never played in a mafia game! However, I have been reading over Eurodina and Red scare.

C. I am insane!

Okay, I took the test, and here are my answers:

1. A spaceship

2. An Airplane hangar

3. An evil mask

4. Two connected guns

5. A cat with long ears

I look forward to playing!

Ooh, this looks great def. I love your presentation, very professional. :thumbup:

- I have no plans to be away as of now, though there's a possibility I could be absent for a couple of days in the first week of January.

- I've participated in ten EB mafia games altogether (three of which I've hosted), so that alone probably qualifies me as insane. :grin:

Now what do we have here?

1. A falling robot

2. A laughing Neanderthal

3. A bunny

4. An angry penguin

5. The head of a praying mantis

I think we are all well acquainted with my sanity. It hangs around the forums occasionally, looking for love. If you see it, don't hesitate to shoot on sight. :angry:

Did someone mention potatoes? I haven't shown them much love recently. It's like nobody cares anymore. :look:

Oooh, a test. I love tests.

1. Space Ninja. BOOM.

2. Screaming babies connected to some sort of machine.

3. Fire. Corporations. Robots.

4. This one has to be a puppy. Easy. :thumbup:

5. Invasion. Kitty! :wub:

- I've participated in ten EB mafia games altogether (three of which I've hosted), so that alone probably qualifies me as insane. :grin:

Too right it does. :laugh:

I so want to play. If I don't get to play I'll go MAD!

My Roschach results are these;

1) A crying baby

2) A weightlifter

3) A fat bunny

4) A voodoo witch

5) A wererat

Cheers!

1) You have no plan to take a vacation over the next few weeks.

Like hell I’m not going on a vacation! I’ve been locked in an isolation cell for over 4 years.

2) Your Eurobricks mafia participation will be considered.

These are the games I’ve played in my head so far:

Bella Teller in Ricecrackers & JimButchers Dystopia - Shot during Night 1 - Sane

Desiree Jackson in Sandys Hogwarts Mafia - Tortured by a Hallowed and kissed by a Dementor during Night 7 - Innocent

Secretary Bert Bennett in Zephers Eurodina- Crushed between a door during Night 4 – Townie

3) You must admit that you are insane

Insane?! I’m the most sanest person in this isolation cell. No I’m not! No you’re not but I am. Quit talking to me.

4) You must submit to a psychological test.

1 Orangutan with Madges Bra

2 Crabs

3 A-team vehicle

4 Ketchup stain on a napkin

5 A fluffy cute little decapitated bunnies head

Edit:

I forgot to mention that I have a long history of cross dressing.

Edited by badboytje88

Oh my... a test, just to get in and get some help... :oh: ok, stay calm, I'll try this, I can do this... don't go nuts... here it goes... oh my, I see LEGO in all these pictures, I think I might be obsessed with LEGO... does that count as insane? Please tell me that counts as insanity, PLEASE?! Help me Dr. Blutziegel... HELP ME! *huh*

1. South Park's Kenny with wings on his feet and shooting laser beams.

2. Two minifigs descending from an alien space craft.

3. Two pirate ships sailing into a Death Star hangar.

4. A space ship with mighty guns and it's constructed studs-down.

5. A Bionicle, Exo-force cross-over angel of dea... waaaahaaahaaa. :devil:

Finally, I have been looking forward to this for a while. I have taken part in

-Hogwarts mafia

-Eurodina Mafia

-Red Scare Mystery

I have also taken part in two other theme month games which I have been very attentive to everything. I do not have any plans over the next two months so I am fine there and will be free over Christmas.

I might be insane. BUT maybe you are insane. Maybe we are all insane. OR maybe we're all sane.

1. Hoth Cannon

2. Speeder Bike

3. Sports Stadium

4. Bridge

5. Death (Nothing sinister but as soon as I say two faces in their I just thought of it)

I hope to take part in this game, I know it will be brilliant. :thumbup:

Naturally, I am insane, I mean, look at me. :wacko: I have taken part in Eurodina, Also in Village of the Bloody Damned. I will not be on vacation anytime ever.

1. Praying Mantis face

2. People carrying the Lost Ark

3. A castle in the sky

4. Alien head

5. Drawbridge defense :laugh:

Sounds like a brilliant game idea, def, and I love the presentation of it all! :thumbup:

I'm not insane! No way!

But then why am I in an asylum? And why do the voices in my head say I am?

Okay, I'm insane! :wacko:

I've played two mafia games so far (Hogwarts and Village of the Bloody Damned) and I'm currently still playing Eurodina mafia, I hope.

Oh, dear. I wasn't expecting a test. I'll give it a try:

- A flying robot with LEGO gun arms

- A deformed Jack'O'Lantern in a headdress

- A flying saucer with horns

- An overturned bridge/rollercoaster

- An big, angry monster dropping a broken log on some people

Did I pass? :look:

Only played 1 mafia game before so maybe a little underqualified in that department but on the plus side I am mad. blibble!

Would love to play.

Rorschach results from my head are as follows

1. A Badger

2. A badger wearing a spartan helmet

3. A spaceship (badgers not included)

4. I dunno but if it looks at me again I'll punch it's lights out! GRRR! Anger issues? Moi?

5. A cute rabbit holding a chainsaw singing "chim chimenee" from Mary Poppins whilst tap dancing.

I have had a look at the results below and can confirm that everyone is mad in here so do I qualify as a Doctor or nurse (Outfit permitting)

Love the idea of the game

I hereby submit to the necessary treatment for my mental illness, because clearly I'm insane. :wacko: As for previous experience, I'm confident you have enough information about that to make a decision.

Rorschach test:

1) evil spaceship wanting to kill me

2) evil spaceship wanting to kill me

3) evil spaceship wanting to kill me

4) evil spaceship wanting to kill me

5) the gate to Hell where I arrived after the fourth evil spaceship finally succeeded. Though I seem not to be dead, so I suppose I came back. Most peculiar. Oooh, pretty butterflies!

Excellent, I have been looking forward to this for a while now, I always have wondered about horrors of Asylums and the conditions within some of them. I currently am not going on holiday within the next 3 months and I do not have any plans to try and book one either. :classic: I have played in Infection Mafia, Prohibition, Dystopia, Hogwarts and Eurodina as well as Mafstraw Mystery game and Shadow's POP month game. I feel like I have generally played well in all of them while also enjoying myself throughout the process and I look forward to participation in all of my future games while I try and think up some fresh tactics. :classic:

Now am I insane, I have been told countless times by others I am insane. I sometimes feel like I am different, like am special with a force within me. I also believe that there is and has been forms of magic within humans. As well as these abnormalities I believe much in the paranormal, I.E- Ghosts, Aliens... :thumbup:

Now for the test:

1. (James Cameron's) Avatar Helicopter

2. Robot Spider

3. Road with Railway above it

4. A Mouth

5. A fly

------------

1. A puppy! :sweet:

2. A puppy! :sweet:

3. A puppy! :sweet:

4. A puppy! :sweet:

5. A dead puppy! :wub:

Well, we know someone defiantly needs to be locked up in an asylum.

#1 No vacation until march

#2 I have a 4 game track record, which you know of, plus i've ben looking forward to this game probably longer than most.

#3 Insane is a word society has labeled free thinkers with an open mind, I'm perfectly sane, everyone else is crazy. pst., I'm insane

- a nurse

- Mr. Pepperbottom

- a red hat

- a smiling woman

- the dark angel

I'd like to play.

1) I suffer from Vacationaphobia, so no traveling for me.

2) Since you've been watching, I don't need to give my list of games. On another note, I'm hosting the game you're playing in.

3) I am insane.

4) 1) I see a Mars Mission robot.

2) I see my future.

3) I see my past.

4) I see my future again

5) I see my trip to Las Vegas...what a nightmare that was...

So, I'm able to apply by myself:

1)Once you've checked in, there's no way to leave the asylum...except for rehabilitation...and we all know this won't happen :devil:

2)I think I've played Eurodina very active, until I died. Of course that's just the view on a psychotic maniac :wacko:

3)Everyone's insane. The only diference is, that those, who are sane, just don't admit they're insane. So you might say, that the sane ones are even more insane than the insane ones, so in relation to the sane ones, I am clearly sane, while in relation to the insane ones, I am completely (Pea-)nuts.

4)

1:Looks like Kali to me, the Hindu goddess of Death

2:A giant, poisonous Spider

3:A lavatory, researching about poisons

4:A gunship, shooting poisonous rockets

5:A flying bug. Poisonous, of course.

I am insane. Just look at my name. Crazy One!

I was in Eurodina, but sadly I was ill and then got killed so yeah...maybe check my other games! :P I was pretty active in the first few chapters, andI am pretty active in Red Scare if that has any bearing. But of all Mafia/Mystery games, this is right up my street. I LOVE deranged maniacs.

My prior experience: Red Moon, Prohibition, Eurodina, PoP, Village of the Bloody Damned and I am currently playing in Red Scare.

1.). Deranged robot.

2.). Ariel view of a robot fighter

3.). Severed insect head

4.). Humiliation

5.). My worst nightmare

Edited by The crazy one