BrickWild

LDD MOC: Schoolbus

Here's another one originally designed by ACCURATEin (tehLEGOman), a school bus!

schoolbus1copy.jpg

schoolbus2copy.jpg

schoolbus3copy.jpg

schoolbus4copy.jpg

The front door opens and children climb in ready to head to the elementary school!

schoolbus5copy.jpg

The rear section is removed to reveal the seating!

schoolbus6copy.jpg

schoolbus7copy.jpg

The freindly bus driver listening to children's songs on the radio!

schoolbus8copy.jpg

And the stop sign swings out!

schoolbus9copy.jpg

schoolbus10copy.jpg

Download LXF!

Respect to tehLEGOman!

EDIT: Pics resized to keep me within the rules!

Edited by BrickWild

Wow! This is a great MOC. I'd love to see this brick built. Perhaps when I have more room and money I'll build one myself. Care in posting the lxf file?

Now that's better, proper acknowledgment of the source of the creation. :thumbup:

I must say you really are very good in reverse-engineering other creators' builds and turning them into LDD MOCs. That's quite a difficult task (I can understand that since I've done the same before), considering you only have reference photos as guide, so great job on that!

Looks good in LDD! I actually never knew that octagonal piece was in LDD, and the interior looks nice :thumbup:

Wow! This is a great MOC. I'd love to see this brick built. Perhaps when I have more room and money I'll build one myself. Care in posting the lxf file?

It's on my Brickshelf account when it becomes public.

Man! That's pretty close to perfection. Respect to all credited AFOLs.

Only weird thing (LEGO's fault) that comes about, is is you use "kid" minifigs (the short legs) then kids are standing, and that's not good. We will pretend it's a high school bus and use regular mini-fig legs then, shall we?

This looks good in LDD. The best part for me is the sign which comes out from the side. I think that is a neat feature on the real thing so you have done it well here.

The seats are also realistically placed with that block being noticeable.

Thanks for Sharing :classic:

Hey BrickWild, this has to be one of the best LDD school bus ever! Would love to have one of those in my LEGO city! Very well done! :thumbup:

Great LDD MOC of a Schoolbus, it looks very realistic and accurate! :thumbup:

Well done. :classic:

~buddy~

I am almost sure that this was the LDD that I used when I started building School Buses in real brick. I made a suggestion about a change to the front end but I do not think I received an answer. Anyway here is a modified version of this LDD in real brick. A big thanks ACCURATEin (tehLEGOman) for his designing of this bus. A previous modification to this one is on my MOCpages page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/355572

1374376652m_DISPLAY.jpg

1374376657m_DISPLAY.jpg

1374376660m_DISPLAY.jpg