Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thire5

Terminator T-800

15 posts in this topic

This is just an absolutely amazing MOC thire5! You really captured the overall look of the T-800 perfectly. The details are just awesome, highlighted by the LED eyes. I'm also lovin' the skeleton 'dump' at the base, which is also very well done. Simply one of the most ingenious MOCs I've seen this year, excellent work! :thumbup:

Wow, that is one excellent MOC. Instantly recognizable to anyone that's seen the Terminator movies.

I thought about looking up screenshots from the films to see how accurate it was, when I relaized that I just don't truly care. I just want to stare, amsazed, at all of the wonderful details.

The bust looks so good! You managed to put extreme detail in that face, it's just <33333.

What is more, the stand looks superb and complements the MOC superbly (because he is superb, got it? :classic: ). Just :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: from me for this! Keep on brickin'!

Enpaz

Amazing construction. I love the smooth metal looking finish you've achieved on the cranium and torso. Thanks for sharing.

This is awesome, I'm amazed you managed to get so much detail into it.

I'm a newcomer just coming out of 20 years of Dark Ages because (thanks to !) my kids...This MOC made it through countless mainstream blogs & forums where I saw it a while ago.

At last I have found THE source material and maker... who I can mightily congrats ! :thumbup:

nb : love the skeleton pieces in the stand. So amazing it's disgusting !

Edited by eltsyr