tin7_creations

Walt Disney's Aladdin

Here's a series of minifigs that I updated recently.

Aladdin was the first custom minifig I ever made. I made him in 2006, followed Genie, and a very mediocre Jasmine. I decided to redesign the decals, and give Genie a new paint job. In the following photos, you can see very significant differences and improvements that I have made in just 4 years of LEGO minifig customization.

Aladdin:

5268368508_f0752e6cd8.jpg

Jasmine:

5268368692_3bea3798c5.jpg

Genie:

5268368856_7a2e1055bc.jpg

Group:

5268369034_997b85d192.jpg

I believed I first posted the original minifig in 2008 when I joined Eurobricks; however, I doubt the post still exists, and if it did, the photos are probably gone from my flickr.

But anyways, hope every enjoys these!

~tin7_creations

Wow, Jasmine is simply spot-on! I'm lovin' her custom hairpiece, the details are very accurate. The improvements in Aladdin and Genie are also remarkable. Great work as always tin7! :thumbup:

They look great :thumbup:

Good work on Jasmine's hairpiece and on Genie's head.

Genie looks very funny, while in real he has a big body and a tiny head, you made his head much bigger :laugh: But it looks excellent!

Wow! Jasmine has had a huge improvement! Although I like Aladdin, I feel that he should be a flesh colored minifigure (like in the Prince of Persia sets). Still, nice job! :classic::thumbup:

Amazing custom minifigs! They are all great improvements of their previous versions, especially Jasmine, she has improved vastly since the last verison and she now looks great. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Your spot-on Aladin customs make me want a licensed Aladin theme! Wouldn't be that bad, would it?

Awesome. The fez on Aladdin looks cool, and I love Jasmine's torso. The genie head is too big IMO. :tongue:

Well done! Very interesting to see the improvement you made, from the 2006 models since today. :thumbup:

Wow! really great job and awesome improvements. Jasmines hair is great, and all the decals are so detailed. Great job with the sculpting.

Great job :thumbup: