Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 13

Is that so?

Vote: Janice Boy / Capt.JohnPaul

You stupid neutral! Do you think I'm converted? If I was, that's a night action and it's still day time! So you will be voting off a townie. And I might not be converted at night, so you can a) definetly lose a townie by convicting me or b) have only a chance I gt convicted

Do you think I've turned scum? Why would I join this filthy garbage that is happy my husband is dead? Look at this PM from Mr. Ari Jay:

Okay, please read the whole message and then make your choice. I'll try to explain everything clearly. Any questions then feel free to ask me but remember, there's only one day left.

Now, you seem convinced I'm scum so since things can't get worse I'll be truthful.

I am noodle scum.

And what I know is that there is no longer any way the town can win this game.

However, you can still win this game. You don't have to stay a townie, you can join the noodles and we can both win. That's what I mean by assured victory, because noodle victory is certain - it's just a matter of who makes it onto the noodle team to win.

Voting me out would stop me from bringing you to victory. It would mean I and another noodle would vote out a townie and the two remaining noodle killers will kill you and whoever is left. It's impossible for this to be stopped by anyone.

So, I offer you this:

a) Unvote me and tonight you shall be recruited into the noodles and win

or

b) Keep voting me and tonight you shall be killed along with the remaining townies, meaning you lose

Because I would prefer to win I'm willing to let you win aswell. I am your only chance, you are my only chance. All you have to do is say "my info was wrong" and unvote for a win.

If you're still undecided contact me again, otherwise it's up to you. :thumbup:

To townies: I'm sure all of you got that in some way or form, but only one will get converted, so what's your chance of living. Any of you probably won't get converted, but the scum is lying and just want to not be killed, so they can win tomorrow. I know the past few days were rough and the voting/unvoting and converting is confusing... but..

unvote: Fugazi/ Mrs. Keen

vote: Lord Arjay/ Ari Jay

Wait, what's this? Another PM confirming Mrs. Keen's theories?

Thanks for unvoting me. We can win together! I'll tell ADHO to unvote you, so you don't need to worry about being voted out. I'll try and convince Adm Ron to unvote aswell, just don't tell him anything.

So this is how it works, the scum can't win as they will be blocked by someones night actions.

SNIP

Haha, ever defiant townies. Well it was worth a shot, you can't claim I wasn't going to give up easily. :laugh:

Really, I am the noodle godfather it was impossibly difficult starting on my own. Yes I've stayed quiet for a reason (most of the time) all the while you ridiculous townies have been rushing to tell Walter all your secrets. It was incredibly amusing. And now you vote out your only escape route, bah.

If it's any consolation, I wasn't ever planning on actually converting you so I suppose voting me is the best decision. Not that I should ever have been allowed to lurk for this long anyway. To think, we almost had it yesterday when I convinced Mr Gershwin there was a fourth scum team. The fool.

Oh well, I shall die and a new noodle shall take my place, your town is lost and so is any trace of pathetic hope you have. It's incredibly frustrating to fall at the final hurdle but that's life. I'll be laughing at you from my grave while you are killed by my family, you ridiculous people.

So this is how it works, the scum can't win as they will be blocked by someones night actions.

What? Mr Adies? Don't fool yourself into thinking the town can win. It will only enlarge the dissapointment you feel when you wake up dead. I've been sniggering at you, laughing, and smirking. Apparently other's didn't take me seriously, what with the name noodles. I've shown them! I'll show you all!

Vote: Admiral Ron / Ron Adie

Professor Whatshisname suggested quacking, why don't I try that? *QUACK*

Just wait for tommorow, when you shall join me in death. Hopefully my minions will bury me in the traditional family way. Burning in a room full of noodles. I can't wait. HAHAHAHAHAHA! :wacko:

Do you think I've turned scum? Why would I join this filthy garbage that is happy my husband is dead? Look at this PM from Mr. Ari Jay:

Also, at least I put the effort of adding time stamps to my fake messages. Mines look more realistic than yours, so there!

Why are you two even voting for me? I dont even have any night actions! :wacko:

Because of this silly:

Good day. I feel that you are innocent and can be trusted with the Identity of the new blocker. I am the new blocker. It appears, in the case of Kevin's death, I would receive his ability. Assuming I am alive by the night (due to my blundering mistake with the doctor), i was wondering who we should block. ANy leads or anything you have would be great

Ron

Anyway, sudden realisation makes me think this is the better move.

Unvote: Ron Adie / Admiral Ron

Vote: Thomas Bricks / Minxter

He's skippng town! Obviously scum. :hmpf_bad:

I'm still laughing by the way. I felt you should know that.

Now, I'm going to go rant at a mirror or something until Senator Constantkilling arrives. :sadnew:

Unvote: Janice Boy / Capt.JohnPaul

Vote: Thomas Bricks / Minxter

Also, at least I put the effort of adding time stamps to my fake messages. Mines look more realistic than yours, so there!

Fake messages? As far as I know, you can't quote PMs. :hmpf:

Ron Adie, you silly person, did you get a message saying you want a conversion? Look at this quote from Ari Jay:

If it's any consolation, I wasn't ever planning on actually converting you so I suppose voting me is the best decision. Not that I should ever have been allowed to lurk for this long anyway. To think, we almost had it yesterday when I convinced Mr Gershwin there was a fourth scum team. The fool.

No Mr. Jay, don't say it's fake, you can read it on pg. 2 your self.

So why are you trying to vote me out?

SNIP

Pfft, look again. "You" meaning because it was not going to speed up the process and because you were not being co-operative, I had no intention of converting you. You continue to fight for a lost cause, so obviously you aren't suitable for conversion. "You" means you and does not apply to anyone else.

But Mr Adie is clearly voting against you because you are scum. I don't know where you get these ideas from. We do not live in a book. Honestly, you're losing your mind faster than I am. Are you still upset over your husband? Because that was all Mayor Wick's fault. :wink:

"I don't believe I've ever seen a more confusing day," remarked Constance, scribbling and erasing in her notepad.

Votes:

Janice Boy: 2 (ADHO15, Ron)

Ari Jay: 2(Minxter, Capt.JohnPaul)

Thomas Bricks: 2 (Arjay, Fugazi)

There is about 24 more hours in the day.

Pfft, look again. "You" meaning because it was not going to speed up the process and because you were not being co-operative, I had no intention of converting you. You continue to fight for a lost cause, so obviously you aren't suitable for conversion. "You" means you and does not apply to anyone else.

But Mr Adie is clearly voting against you because you are scum. I don't know where you get these ideas from. We do not live in a book. Honestly, you're losing your mind faster than I am. Are you still upset over your husband? Because that was all Mayor Wick's fault. :wink:

I'm obviously scum... :hmpf: I was co-operative until I ratted you out, so this proves you weren't going to convert me anyway. If you could convert, why didn't you do that last night and win? You would have outnumbered us.... :wacko:

Constance, can people that are convicted still use night actions? Because they are in a jail cell 'till you shoot them all in the head at once.

"I don't believe I've ever seen a more confusing day," remarked Constance, scribbling and erasing in her notepad.

Votes:

Janice Boy: 2 (ADHO15, Ron)

Ari Jay: 2(Minxter, Capt.JohnPaul)

Thomas Bricks: 2 (Arjay, Fugazi)

There is about 24 more hours in the day.

The votes stand. Please send in your night actions.