Dan the Brickman

ToR - Holiday Special - The Comic!

Thanks, sorry, but the picture set is all finished for this. Now I am just editing, and adding captions.

I'm certain this will not be the last redcoat/bluecoat comic/event. :pir-wink:

...now i shall drag myself away from this awesome site long enough to do some more comics! :pir-grin:

I wonder can you tell me if my sig fig will be in part three? :pir-classic:

The snowman outside is a good detail

Aah, it's a snowman. (now that you say it, I see.) :pir-blush:

Isn't that me in the background in the last shot playing the guitar?

Great MOCing Dan, keep on going!

Curses! Man down!!

I have a feeling a pirate-y plot may be afoot!

I love the banana in the glass, classic!

I knew the Blue Avenger was up to something. :pir-tongue:

This is turning out to be pretty good Dan. :thumbup:

As a sidenote Dan, feel free to use my avatar, I'd have signed up if I wasn't busy before the sign-ups closed. :hmpf_bad:

I have to say, Really Great Job! And I have but one question: am I to be featured in this comic?

MY SIGFIG AINT RIGHT! But at least im part of the redcoat high-command.

Edited by General Boadside

Haha, soo funny! I really like my part and that Ratshot climbing up the tree.... :pir_laugh2: I'm really looking forward to part 3....

It's been two days since you promised us your comic Dan... Are you in some kind of writer's block?

Edit: Here's how my sig-fig is supposed to look:

dsc04486.jpg

Edited by Bricks2000

I said Friday for the next update! :pir-oh3:

...It is still Friday where I am! :pir-wink:

...and, ALL of your figures are in there, though some may not look exactly like it, or are in the background.

Bricks2000-You are with the bluecoat delegation renting the lodge, with the gold in your hands.

Timms- You're one of the pirates, cutting an apple.

Crossbricks- I need to look back at the other list to remember which one is your fig, but I know its there! :pir-look:

...somewhere... Im sure...

ok, its up now...

...Im going to bed! :pir-sing: *yawns*

ah yes it all ends in tears :pir-grin:

looks as though those redcoats copped a whooping from the mighty blues.

I hope that Blocksworth isn't going to shoot "Fugazi" in all the comotion... I'm sure they're just compairing weapons mid battle, because blue coats are that awesome they can afford to have a little chat in the heat of battle and still come out victorious.

Well done. :thumbup:

Aha! I knew it wasn't the real Avenger! What tipped me off? The cape and Blue-merang weren't blue! :pir_laugh2:

Now I'm glad I was on vacation that day. :pir-tongue:

Nice work, Dan, and thanks for doing this great holiday special for us! And thanks for helping out, smittyfan!

Now let's go get them pirates! :pir-devil:

And a Merry Bluecoatmas to all! :pir-grin:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Yay part 3! I think i can spot my sigfig now. :pir-grin:

Aint nobody is gonna get us pirates as long as were safe with all the other mateys in tortuga! :pir-devil:

To be honest i ordered some stuff on bricklink and i think i might be switching to the imperial armada but we will see.

Nice job Dan! :thumbup:

because blue coats are that awesome they can afford to have a little chat in the heat of battle and still come out victorious.

New favorite quote! :pir_laugh2:

...I realized as I was finishing, that it may have depicted the fight scene to be swayed to the blue side, which, was unintentional :pirate_sad2: ...but I guess it happens when you have blue-blood. :pir-grin:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

Great story, great comic :thumbup:

I think we can have a short cease-fire with the bluecoats now until 2011 :pir-classic:

The pictures are all very clear and I really enjoyed the last ones with all the cruel weapons and where a redcoat gets thrown into the fireplace :pir_laugh2:

Thanks a lot for doing this. It was a good idea :thumbup:

That was really a great end. So unexpected and exciting! Funny part was the Blue Avenger on vacation.

But I must say, the extra image at the end is the really cool thing! (Backed up directly). It has really taken a long time since I found me ...

A big thanks to you Dan for making that comic for us all. :thumbup:

Happy Hollidays to you all: Blues, Reds, Pirates and all not involved civilians!

Great story Dan!

And I survived the battle, while still playing the guitar! (Probably playing: 'Can't touch me!")

Nice X-mas card too, altough That BB (Bloody Bluecoat)just jumped in front of me when that photograph was taken!

Well done and I'm a conformist!!

I said Friday for the next update! :pir-oh3:

...It is still Friday where I am! :pir-wink:

...and, ALL of your figures are in there, though some may not look exactly like it, or are in the background.

Bricks2000-You are with the bluecoat delegation renting the lodge, with the gold in your hands.

Timms- You're one of the pirates, cutting an apple.

Crossbricks- I need to look back at the other list to remember which one is your fig, but I know its there! :pir-look:

...somewhere... Im sure...

ok, its up now...

...Im going to bed! :pir-sing: *yawns*

Um... is my sig fig the because i didn't see him or maybe he is but you just gave him a different head?

Wonderful job Dan_the_Brickman! Loved the Christmasy-spirit! But I couldn't tell if I was in there or not! :pir-cry_sad: Oh well, I still thought it was great.

And you Bluecoats, just you wait till Easter! :pir-tongue:

Very enjoyable comic Dan the Brickman, you're quite ready for the next Tournament! :thumbup: I love my new dress, very stylish! :pir_laugh2:

Thank you for the laughs, and Happy Holidays to you! :pir-sweet:

Great Comic!!! I love it! And nice job on my sigfig, looks like you made it just like I did, crayon and paper! Again, great job, and Happy Holidays!

:jollyroger:

Holy crap! I really raked the crowd with that machine gun! Awesome Christmas special Dan, thanks so much! :thumbup:

Hee hee hee :pir-tongue:

What are you laughing at? :devil::grin:

Edited by Ratshot

Very nice Dan. I say myself in their a few times. Thanks for taking the time to make this great little short. :pir-classic:

*Cough Bluecoats are still better Cough*