Sign in to follow this  
Fistach

MOC: Ambush

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

thumb.jpg

The Royal Commandos (Green Beret, Sapper, Driver) are about to ambush german patrol.

4.jpg_thumb.jpg

Feel free to browse the gallery. I hope the pictures look good.

You can soon buy the stickers for torsos in my bricklink store.

I'm thinking how to make a dead/wounded soldier - any ideas or reference images? The heads are too happy :)

1.jpg_thumb.jpg 2.jpg_thumb.jpg 3.jpg_thumb.jpg 5.jpg_thumb.jpg

Commenting encouraged.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Another very well done military MOC Fistach! You really captured the (impending) "element of surprise" in this vignette. Great work as always! default_thumbup.gif

Another very well done military MOC Fistach! You really captured the (impending) "element of surprise" in this vignette. Great work as always! default_thumbup.gif

Thank you for great comment. I think there are not many military enthusiasts here :)

Hmm, looks like Commandos the video game ( the Green Beret?). May I suggest you bring in the sniper using the latest minifigure Pilot's torso, with grey hair. I would love to see that with any brickarms sniper rifle.

Great MOC! It looks very realistic and is highly detailed. I agree that the captured the element of surprise that the German soldiers would soon experience. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Really spiffy MOC there, I really like how you made the tree and how you used the roadside weeds. It really gives the pictures some great detail.

Just a quick question though. What are the two commandos hiding in? It looks to me like it could be a coal storage pit or a derelict log cabin. Just wanted to know what you had in mind when you made it :classic:

Hmm, looks like Commandos the video game ( the Green Beret?). May I suggest you bring in the sniper using the latest minifigure Pilot's torso, with grey hair. I would love to see that with any brickarms sniper rifle.

Meet the sniper mate:

sniper.jpg

I shall use the sniper in next MOC :)

Great MOC! It looks very realistic and is highly detailed. I agree that the captured the element of surprise that the German soldiers would soon experience. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks!

Really spiffy MOC there, I really like how you made the tree and how you used the roadside weeds. It really gives the pictures some great detail.

Just a quick question though. What are the two commandos hiding in? It looks to me like it could be a coal storage pit or a derelict log cabin. Just wanted to know what you had in mind when you made it :classic:

This is the coal pit :) Well, at least it was supposed to be coal pit :) They are waiting for a patrol to come closer and catch it in cross fire :)

Meet the sniper mate:

sniper.jpg

I shall use the sniper in next MOC :)

Thanks!

This is the coal pit :) Well, at least it was supposed to be coal pit :) They are waiting for a patrol to come closer and catch it in cross fire :)

that's great. i knew he's there somewhere, concealed. thank you for showing.

"Oi Jerry. Here's the sharpshooter. Get him! Get him!"

p/s : is the scope made from original lego parts? not brickarms right? where can I find those?

The scope is a normal lego part I found it in last town bulldozer. You need to buy the double side clip though.