Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 12

Sorry guys Im gonna take my time here, theres a lot of evidence I still have to go over from the day. I cant make this decision lightly because there are a lot of lives at stake, including my own!

I only come before you to speak the truth. Either way looks like I am a condemned man who even has to build his own gallows. :angry: .I will come out and declare myself a townie. This no doubt will get the remaining mafia to come and get me in the night if the lynch mob doesn't.

I would be wary not of Mrs Keen as I have said she is not to be trusted. Twists and turns like, well like a twisty turny thing. (one day I will get the hang of those phrases..not too long to learn though) She even slipped me a private note saying to save my skins I should come out as neutral so people switch so as not to waste their votes. Pah! Also in the same note She stated that Ari Jay controls her vote so she hs not say over the matter.mmm one to ponder on.

Now I must vote. I could be tactical and vote but I am a simple man who votes with my heart. So even though it will do no good. I am going to vote Mrs Keen. I have cast no doubt that she is a member of the night watch and have not had a bad word to say about her now. She does proclaim herself neutral though which is an interesting thought.

Policeman Abe Hollis is right though make sure you get her tomorrow when the cold light of day casts its bloody shadow upon my body

VOTE: Mrs Keen/ Fugazi

You will see in the cold harsh light of day that Benjamin was right and built trusts as well as buldings.

I could change my mind I suppose and vote for Walter as that would leave it very interesting. I could be wrong though and I would hate my dying breath to convict an innocent man. So I vote with what I know in my heart. Curse you vile temptress Mrs Keen.

No!!! Vote Walter, we get 2 people convicted and they will both be scum! :thumbup: Please change your vote, and you will see, that Walter is not who he claims to be. And it will be best for you and me! :laugh:

After a little chat with Ron, I've decided that he is the lesser of two evils.

Unvote: Roncantor/Ron Canter

Vote: Walter Kovacs/Walter Kovacs

Though I recommend voting for Ron, Mr. Gershwin. Just because he's the lesser of two evils doesn't make him a saint. :hmpf_bad:

Sorry something has come up unVote: Gen/Captain genaro

Not that I am complaining about you unvoting me but what has come up? Something to prove my innocence I hope?

Yeah sorry Gen. It was just a few pieces of information that I overlooked and may change my decision. I did it cause I need more time to keep the day open.

I have had many notes passed to me now that my head spins with almost endless permutations of who may be scum and why. I therefore have studied each and every one and have come up with a strategy in which to proceed.

Firstly

UNVOTE: Mrs Keen/ Fugazi

and then I take off my hard hat and put peoples names into it. No really that is what I am doing. I believe in fate and so I am going to pull a name from the hat to decide. Drum rolls please.... The winner is

VOTE: Walter Kovacs/Walter Kovacs

Now thats interesting what the great hardhat has decided. Do with it what you will.

I've no idea who t' trust, but seein' as Mrs. Keen has brought about the most convincin' and plausible piece o' evidence so far, I'm surprised that 'as been so little support f' her. If she's wrong about Mr. Gershwin, it's a certain scum kill tomorrow. I would have thought that should overrule hunches an' suspicions at this point. Maybe you lot know somethin' I don't.

It could of course be true that all the scum are teamin' up t' kill Mr. Kovacs, but there doesn't seem much evidence to confirm that.

I've no idea who t' trust, but seein' as Mrs. Keen has brought about the most convincin' and plausible piece o' evidence so far, I'm surprised that 'as been so little support f' her.

Ohh what evidence is that? I see nothing convincing about anything she has said. She's not getting my vote for housewife of the month.

Ohh what evidence is that? I see nothing convincing about anything she has said. She's not getting my vote for housewife of the month.

Well, what she said could easily be true, and if not, we can convict her tomorrow. I mean nothing against you, but we have to think about the future and safety of our town. Of course you wouldn't believe her when she's accusing you!

I have had many notes passed to me now that my head spins with almost endless permutations of who may be scum and why. I therefore have studied each and every one and have come up with a strategy in which to proceed.

Firstly

UNVOTE: Mrs Keen/ Fugazi

You won't make me change my mind. I am still convinced you are scum, and it will be clearly shown tomorrow when the Senator searches your cold body. Voting for Walter doesn't make it any better, as I have full confidence in him and he's among the few trustworthy people in this town. He's Night Watch, he's given us real and truthful information leading to the conviction of a Godfather, he's NEVER tried to lead us into voting out a townie. Your choice is obviously misguided and to me it's just another proof that you are a Noodle. I maintain my vote.

All remaing townies - remember this. Walter and Mrs Keen are obviously in cahoots. If the town survive the night (pretty sure I won't) and when I am found out to be a townie, theses 2 must be targeted as Noodles members. Policeman Hollis is right and just and following the path he believes which makes me think that he is a true townie. Not too sure about the rest though.

If you changed your vote from Ron Canter to Walter, go back to Ron, we must knock out 2 birds with 1 stone. But perhaps there is information you got that I didn't?

If you changed your vote from Ron Canter to Walter, go back to Ron, we must knock out 2 birds with 1 stone. But perhaps there is information you got that I didn't?

What bit of crucial information did you get that proves both of these people are guilty?

I don't see how we can have nothing f' days an' then, all of a sudden, you're sure you know o' two of mafia members, despite many townies trusting Walter in particular.

It doesn't add up an' I'm not convinced.

Vote: Gen/Captain genaro

Wait, WHAT? *huh*

Unvote: Gen/ Captain Genaro

I don't like how Mr Canter just jumped on to voting with me here so I'm going to unvote for now.

However, I agree with Officer Hollis. There's no way I'm going to do as you (Flitwick, Janice, Gen) say while you keep me out of the loop. Since Mr Canter is apparently confirmed scum why has Mr Adie not come out and said so instead of thinking up some BS reasoning?Mayor Flitwick has lead us to a non-scum convction twice, Gen was listed on Mr Con's list (which just yesterday was the list of absolute truth) and Mr Adie lead us to convict Horace yesterday. Now you expect people to just take your word for things?! :hmpf:

Mrs Keen, Mr Canter and Mr Kovacs haven't done anything to be trustworthy but they're a damn sight less suspicious than you. I'm sure (if you are townies) that in your perspective the way forward is obvious but it sure as hell isn't to me. So are you going to explain or just yell some more? Of course, since you've got a couple of you people round to your way of thinking you probably won't bother because you don't need my vote. Typical.

Mrs Keen, Mr Canter and Mr Kovacs haven't done anything to be trustworthy

Oops, I missed out a word here. It should read "Mrs Keen, Mr Canter and Mr Kovacs haven't done anything to be trustworthy recently". :blush:

Ari, I have to agree with you. This day has seen a lot of tactical voting with many people changing "their" minds (or changing it as they are told) without a shred of evidence or thought. This does not seem the rational mind of a townie trying to get rid of scum, it seem more of scum trying to weasel out the townies.

I think the power of three (Mrs Keen, Mr Canter and Mr Kovacs) seem to be leading a merry dance to some people. I still hold my vote for Walter but would rather get rid of Mrs Keen who seems evil personified. Women, huh can't live with 'em can't hang 'em either.

Policeman Hollis - Do you wonder where all this information is coming from? I do! Seems to be some rather large steps taken that have convinced certain people that people are mafia. I think that the Noodles are using their noodle and planning to bring the town down from within by swaying people minds with secret notes. Don't believe the hype. Believe the truth.

Ari, I have to agree with you. This day has seen a lot of tactical voting with many people changing "their" minds (or changing it as they are told) without a shred of evidence or thought. This does not seem the rational mind of a townie trying to get rid of scum, it seem more of scum trying to weasel out the townies.

I think the power of three (Mrs Keen, Mr Canter and Mr Kovacs) seem to be leading a merry dance to some people. I still hold my vote for Walter but would rather get rid of Mrs Keen who seems evil personified. Women, huh can't live with 'em can't hang 'em either.

Policeman Hollis - Do you wonder where all this information is coming from? I do! Seems to be some rather large steps taken that have convinced certain people that people are mafia. I think that the Noodles are using their noodle and planning to bring the town down from within by swaying people minds with secret notes. Don't believe the hype. Believe the truth.

Hmm.

Walter is a bit suspicious. If he can investigate ( he might be lying, what do we know ) why havn´t the mafia killed him yet

I mean isn´t a investigator dangerous for them?

Mr.Bricks

Mr Gershwin, you are repeating yourself... Perhaps my accusations are making you loose your cool?

(lose :hmpf_bad:)

Maybe that's what you mean by the power of three? :laugh:

O' course I do, but wonderin' won't get me anywhere. As I've already said, Mrs. Keen seems to be the most believable person at this point, an' I've no idea who's passin' notes an' what evidence these people have against Mr. Kovacs an' Mr. Canter.

It does seem suspicious that there are several people just blindly followin' others without givin' reasons.

Hmm.

Walter is a bit suspicious. If he can investigate ( he might be lying, what do we know ) why havn´t the mafia killed him yet

I mean isn´t a investigator dangerous for them?

I think we've clearly seen that Mr. Kovacs can investigate. He's helped us a fair bit in the past, yet everyone's suddenly turnin' on him for reasons unknown!

That's exactly what I was sayin' a day or two ago, but nobody else paid it any attention. Maybe you should stick around some more.

It was established that he's helped the town in the past and that he can be trusted.

I think we've clearly seen that Mr. Kovacs can investigate. He's helped us a fair bit in the past, yet everyone's suddenly turnin' on him for reasons unknown!

That's exactly what I was sayin' a day or two ago, but nobody else paid it any attention. Maybe you should stick around some more.

It was established that he's helped the town in the past and that he can be trusted.

You got to admit it´s weird that the mafia havn´t killed him yet.

I trust him , but still..

You got to admit it´s weird that the mafia havn´t killed him yet.

I trust him , but still..

I agree that's suspicious, but he's told us that he's been protected a lot but certain people. There may still be someone with a protectin' power who is keepin' Mr. Kovacs safe, for reasons we don't know.

Alternatively, the mafia could have tried to kill him a lot, but given up after findin' out he was bein' protected. You may have jus' doomed Mr. Kovacs by remindin' the mafia they might be able t' kill him now!

Another reason could be that kills might not be successful all the time an' so Mr. Kovacs might jus' have been really lucky!

He may be scum for all we know, but there are many plausible reasons why Mr. Kovacs is still here t' help us, so we can't assume he's still with us jus' because he's scum.