003.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

004.jpg

"Good day at the office Mike."

"You too Alex."

"Okay, ready to go home now?"

"Okay!"

005.jpg

"It made it easier when Mike said he couldn't live without him. I really only feel like I've killed four knowing that."

----------------------------------------------

006.jpg

As the sun rose Constance looked at the three bodies in front of her. The center one was just a skeleton, which the remainder of the police had finally dug out of the ruins of the Gazebo. She had placed one of the deceased Senator's favorite hats on his head. She missed him, to be honest. He had sort of been like a mentor to him. Only a wimpy mentor afraid of killing, which Constance knew every good senator must be willing to do. The other two bodies were still breathing, just unconscious.

007.jpg

And shortly all three were under the ground. "We lost five people last night. Craig, Horace, Susan, Mike and Alex were all members of the town. It takes three votes to convict someone. If you do not vote you will be killed."

----------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

003-1.jpg Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

I WAS SO SURE! I am dearly sorry, fellow townsfolk, I have failed you. I would offer myself as a sacrifice, but it would result in one less town member. Does anyone have any leads?

Mr. Boy said that you would all vote for me after I started voting for him. I hope you won't convict me for getting rid of a rambler, let alone a town rambler.

I WAS SO SURE! I am dearly sorry, fellow townsfolk, I have failed you. I would offer myself as a sacrifice, but it would result in one less town member. Does anyone have any leads?

Nope, none what so ever. I guess you and I could have to die for repentance for our sins. :hmpf_bad:

Oh dear lord!

5 deaths!? That's got to be some kind of record for the scum. But we cant let that happen again, we must stay together. Our unity will defeat these bastards I know it. Still I have no leads, it's frustrating but I know I'm not the only one. But let's not make rash decisions like we did yesterday, that didn't help us at all.

Goodness! Five town deaths in one night! That's really not good!

I know it's not a direct 'if A's innocent, B must be guilty' scenario, but seein' that Dr. Leg was innocent, maybe Mr. Adie did frame 'im after all.

Sorry for post edit! What I said was confusing so I clicked 'edit' by mistake.

Edited by ADHO15

My husband was innocent!! :sing: You town killers!!!! I told you so and you vote some one off because he had a different opinion than the rest of you. :angry: You should be ashamed of your selves!

I do feel guilty now in voting so soon. Maybe the quick decisions are not always the best. We have to vote and have to make sure this time. The town cannot afford another night like that. The scum must be chuckling to themselves.

My consolences Janice. If you need a shoulder to weep on......

Five deaths? Five? *huh* And neither of our convictions were scum. It was truly a dark night for this town.

At least no one with a briefcase showed up. Small solace, to be sure, but we need to count every blessing we can right now.

As for yesterday's *ahem* activities. We obviously have two people who started the voting, Mr. Adie and Mr. Wick. Of the two, I think Mr. Adie is the person most likely to be the victim of circumstance. It is possible that Jaun's death was a random killing by the mob, and that the fact that Ron told Horace about Jaun's ability the day before was a terrible coincidence.

Mr. Wick, however, had very little evidence against Craig. And at least twice encouraged us to vote for two suspects. Now this is certainly not proof of guilt, and right now I have yet to decide to vote against him. I'd like to hear some more from both men before making my decision.

Gentlemen, the floor is yours. Let me hear what you have to say for yourselves.

As for yesterday's *ahem* activities. We obviously have two people who started the voting, Mr. Adie and Mr. Wick. Of the two, I think Mr. Adie is the person most likely to be the victim of circumstance. It is possible that Jaun's death was a random killing by the mob, and that the fact that Ron told Horace about Jaun's ability the day before was a terrible coincidence.

I was ever so sure that Horace killed Kevin, but it appears I was wrong. It is also apparent that Horace was caught in a terrible coincidence. The only thing I can say is that I was a victim of circumstance. I thought I had evidence, it seemed as if it meant something, but it didnt, and now we lost a good Doctor. I am terribly sorry this has happened, and I hope the good citizens of this town believe my plea. Thank you.

This is terrible.

It looked as though we were finally getting somewhere but even when we find something to be considered evidence it turns out to just be a coincidence. Typical. I don't think Mr Adie would draw attention to himself just to get rid of Horace, so I'm inclined to believe that he had the right intentions. Still, it's worth seeing if he's done anything suspicious earlier on.

Walter, did you find anything of importance during the night?

Walter, did you find anything of importance during the night?

Alas, no. The person I investigated (Mike Collins) was dead when I got there. I assume that means he has no night action anymore. :sadnew:

Mr. Wick, however, had very little evidence against Craig. And at least twice encouraged us to vote for two suspects. Now this is certainly not proof of guilt, and right now I have yet to decide to vote against him. I'd like to hear some more from both men before making my decision.

Allow me to reiterate the events from yesterday.

The day before yesterday, we used Mr. Con's list to convict a neutral, Sean the Oik of the Oiks. Mr. Boy was on his list too, and I nominated him to be lynched. I have no regrets for what happend; I did what I felt was best for the town, with the pitiable amount of information at hand.

Why did I encourage two votes? I felt, and still feel, that getting two (possibly scum) birds with one stone is a lot more helpful than seeing everyone jump on a full band wagon to show their 'support' for a lynching.

My lack of remorse may seem harsh, but so be it; I stand by what I did.

Allow me to reiterate the events from yesterday... I have no regrets for what happend...

Whaatttt??? :wacko: You are a townie killer, and you don't care you murdered an innocent, while I don't think you are a full scum, I DO think people shouldn't listen to you unless you have %100 evidence. :angry:

Whaatttt??? :wacko: You are a townie killer, and you don't care you murdered an innocent, while I don't think you are a full scum, I DO think people shouldn't listen to you unless you have %100 evidence. :angry:

Once more, I did what I felt was best for the town, with the pitiable amount of information at hand. And if we are waiting for 100% evidence, no one will be making a conviction for a long time.

Five deaths? Five? default_huh.gif And neither of our convictions were scum. It was truly a dark night for this town.

At least no one with a briefcase showed up. Small solace, to be sure, but we need to count every blessing we can right now.

I do think that we should look over Mr. Adie but we need to be carful. Anyone with any evidence, now would be a wonderful time!

Also, I think that althought the Mayor might be acting a little strange right now, I think that he is innocent.

Wow mayor that comment is a bit brash dont you think? And to have no regrets? You do sound like a cold blooded killer. :sceptic:

I do think that we should look over Mr. Adie but we need to be carful. Anyone with any evidence, now would be a wonderful time!

You can look over me if you wish, you can investigate me. I am a townie, I just made a terrible mistake, and for that I apologize.

Hmm. I'm currently quite suspicious of both Mayor Wick and Mr. Adie. O' course I 'ave no proof against either, but somethin' needs doin' and it should at least be logical.

The mayor seems very laid back, whereas Mr. Adie seems quite guilty (not in the mafia sense). I guess we should discuss quite a bit to bounce ideas around and come to a conclusion.

5 deaths in one night is unbelievable and unprecedented. :angry: We've been misled again and again, maybe today we can put an end to this carnage. I think we're starting to have an idea of who the scum are, so let's make the most of the votes today before it's too late.

vote:Walter Kovacs/Walter Kovacs

*huh* On the basis of what, exactly. I hate to say it, but your case leaves a little to be desired. A lot actually.

I've been busting my tail for the past 11 days trying to catch the scum in the act. Putting my neck out there. What have you done to help, Janice? I haven't seen you suggesting any suspects that have led to convictions. I haven't seen you leading the vote against known scum. You haven't given me any leads to follow up on. And now you turn on me?

Or maybe you're just afraid. Afraid that I might be investigating you next. Is that it? If I follow you tonight, am I going to discover your dirty little secret? Is that the Noodles plan, to vote me out now that the required total is low enough that you can do it? They couldn't get to me because of protection, so they try to get to me through a public vote? Is that their game?

I think my course of action just became a lot clearer.

vote Janice Boy/Capt. JohnPaul

*huh* On the basis of what, exactly. I hate to say it, but your case leaves a little to be desired. A lot actually.

I've been busting my tail for the past 11 days trying to catch the scum in the act. Putting my neck out there. What have you done to help, Janice? I haven't seen you suggesting any suspects that have led to convictions. I haven't seen you leading the vote against known scum. You haven't given me any leads to follow up on. And now you turn on me?

Or maybe you're just afraid. Afraid that I might be investigating you next. Is that it? If I follow you tonight, am I going to discover your dirty little secret? Is that the Noodles plan, to vote me out now that the required total is low enough that you can do it? They couldn't get to me because of protection, so they try to get to me through a public vote? Is that their game?

I think my course of action just became a lot clearer.

vote Janice Boy/Capt. JohnPaul

You will just be killing an innocent, what happened to this?:

Five deaths? Five? *huh* And neither of our convictions were scum. It was truly a dark night for this town.

I thought you were going to vote for one of them? AND, look, I was trying to SAVE a town member, Remember the guy with the axe during the night said, "Now I feel like I only killed 4," or something like that? A scum was in the voting, and I didn't vote for my husband, THERE, so if you don't unvote, everyone will know you are scum, and you will die, and your scummy friends might vote with you, and the town will know exactly who the Noodles really are, it's time for the truth to be revealed.

I am really confused about who to vote for right now. I am going to have to look through my letters and the past days to think about who to vote for.

After going through my records, I found a conversation with Kevin, before his passing :cry_sad: , and found out of a failed attempt to block someone.

Vote: Roncanator/ Ron Canter