Sign in to follow this  
Ratshot

My World War l / II Canadian Troops

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everyone,

Here are some pics of my WWI Canadian troops. With a few mods they can be easily converted into WWII troops.

5218447007_8b8e18ce47_z.jpg

Overview, I have twenty at the moment. I hope to have about 60 within a year.

5218445927_1a9f78c919.jpg

The Sergeants.

5219033866_e7584f39f9_z.jpg

The officers.

5218444183_938e32bff3_z.jpg

I'm really hoping for a BrickArms Bren Gun. The Lewis Gun looks really out of place in a WWII scene :sceptic:

My flickr

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

These are very nice! All you need are some Germans, and you can have a whole trench system! Good job, very realistic!

Very nice collection of WWII Canadian Troops Ratshot! They surely look good in huge numbers. Kudos to you for giving them different faces unlike other army-builders who are content on having 'same-faced armies'. default_thumbup.gif

Very nice! They look very accurate to the real thing :thumbup:

Thanks!

All you need are some Germans, and you can have a whole trench system!

Thank you! I have 3 Western front Germans. At the moment I am working on a WWII desert army (Axis and Allied) based on the Rat Patrol T.V. series. Building a WWI trench scene is next on the agenda!

Excellent customs 'Ratshot', planning any vehicles ?

Maybe a couple of motorcycles, perhaps a jeep or two.

Kudos to you for giving them different faces unlike other army-builders who are content on having 'same-faced armies'. default_thumbup.gif

I love personalizing my soldiers (minus my old Imperial soldiers/Guards), Ranks and ranks of guys with the same face does not appeal to me :hmpf:

You did a good job here. The decals look very clear and the heads are mostly very well chosen.

Good to hear that a trench scene is on the agenda. I have some ww1 bullets, buttons and a bayonet myself.

It's a fascinating war, and I don't see many ww1 MOC's around here so it's great that you're planning to make one.

Good luck! This is a nice start. :thumbup:

You did a good job here. The decals look very clear and the heads are mostly very well chosen.

:tongue: There not decals, there Indy officer torsos!

Thanks for the compliments Admiral, I'll let you guys know when I start the trench scene :classic:

:tongue: There not decals, there Indy officer torsos!

Oops! :laugh: I guess I should follow the other themes a little bit more. Well, in this case, you chose the torso well :pirate: