Roll Call

5235432996_cdc86d38ba.jpg

Captain Deviss

5233238368_4ae551acd8.jpg

Commander Gree

5238722262_e8b7f0e763.jpg

Holsters by MMCBcapes

Custom weapons by The Little Arms Shop

These are some of the cleanest and nicest customs I've seen. Wonderful Job, I wish TLG was as generous with color as you are.

Wow. These look fantastic. The print is very clean and the whole figure looks very clean. One question. How did you do Cody's amazing visor???? By the way these should go in the Minifigure customization workshop forum next time.

Great job :thumbup:

Wow. These look fantastic. The print is very clean and the whole figure looks very clean. One question. How did you do Cody's amazing visor???? By the way these should go in the Minifigure customization workshop forum next time.

Great job :thumbup:

You can get different coloured visors from Arealight.com. Nice Customs! I wish mine were that good :tongue: . I've been trying to follow this whole "Custom Clone" fad, but mine all suck! I used to think customs were just silly, but i saw some customs (like these) that look real legit!

Awesome! I love Gree's helmet. I agree with Cam that Lego should make helmets like this :thumbup:

You can get different coloured visors from Arealight.com. Nice Customs!

Thats not an Arealight visor(I have them all) Arealight's dont have those cool little antennae.

Cody's visor and Bly's brown accessories are custom cast. They aren't painted by I cast them in different colors. :)

Excellent custom clone commanders clonefactory! Very clean prints on the helmets and torsos, great work on these! default_thumbup.gif Though I have to agree this clearly should go the MCW forum.

Fantastic work, I am not really a big fan of customs but yours really stood out from the others I have seen!

Looks like real LEGO figures

Great work, I really like how clean the torsos and heads are. My favourite is Captain Deviss because of the colour and Hollster.

Lovely, clean customs clonefactory. I think they are the best clone customs I have scene. The colours are really great and the helmets are nice and tidy.

I would like to see more from you in the future :thumbup:

AWESOME customs 'clonefactory'....now only if Lego would do them like this for real....but then wouldn't have these AWESOME figures......may the brick be with you ! :yoda:

Those are incredible! :oh: Amazing work! Any of them happen to be for sale... ? :wink:

Edited by Flare

Excellent custom clone commanders clonefactory! Very clean prints on the helmets and torsos, great work on these! default_thumbup.gif Though I have to agree this clearly should go the MCW forum.

It will eventually be moved there.

I have an arrangement with clonefactory which includes him shoving his work here in the Star Wars Forum and later me moving the topic to the MCW.

Great work once again clonefactory.

It's been "flicker'ed" :grin:

Nice job! The detail is simple, yet good! Altough, I don't really like how there are no leg or arm decals, but since you try to make them similar to TLC's Clones it is good.

Thanks again Kim T and I will be adding the Flikr group to my account for the future.

Super.

Now if You need something reviewed, then you know who to call? :wink:

I'm so glad to see such well executed customizing :thumbup:

The usual filt pens and sharpies really get to me - this is (to me) what customizing is all about.

Good job on those figs.