Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 33

Hey everyone,

The next chapter in my Lego superhero comic is finally finished! This one continues the story arc from last time, with two small-time supervillains trying to make it in a city filled with overpowered superheroes.

chap33teaser.jpg

Sorry this one took me a little longer than usual. I've had half of it done for several weeks, but just couldn't seem to find the time to get the second half finished up. I'm pretty excited about the next chapter, so hopefully I get motivated to plow through that one quickly.

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I read it a while ago but have been very busy. I really love watching all the stories coming together in both this and the last comic. We finally know these characters, and get to see them interact with many a people. It's also interesting to see two super-villains getting so much air time. I'm really interested to see what you do with them, and I'm particularly interested in Captain Awesome. He was really the shake-up the strip needed. He's a fun character, really strong, and changes the game entirely by taking out the Superiors as invincible and by threatening our beloved heroes. I'm honestly so excited for the remainder of this arc, please keep going strong!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I read it a while ago but have been very busy. I really love watching all the stories coming together in both this and the last comic. We finally know these characters, and get to see them interact with many a people. It's also interesting to see two super-villains getting so much air time. I'm really interested to see what you do with them, and I'm particularly interested in Captain Awesome. He was really the shake-up the strip needed. He's a fun character, really strong, and changes the game entirely by taking out the Superiors as invincible and by threatening our beloved heroes. I'm honestly so excited for the remainder of this arc, please keep going strong!

Thanks, Zepher! I always appreciate your feedback.

Hopefully over the holidays I'll have some time to take photos for the next chapter. I don't want to keep you guys waiting too long!

As always, your work is excellent. I'm glad you keep quality over quantity. It is very easy to keep pace with your work. Still complicated story telling that makes you think and remember past events and characters but you seem to keep it easy to come back too after a few months and have a flashback of the back story for characters. That is a sign of great writing.

As always, your work is excellent. I'm glad you keep quality over quantity. It is very easy to keep pace with your work. Still complicated story telling that makes you think and remember past events and characters but you seem to keep it easy to come back too after a few months and have a flashback of the back story for characters. That is a sign of great writing.

Thanks, Colonel! I sometimes worry that readers are going to lose the thread of the story in the 4-6 weeks it takes me to come out with another chapter, so I'm glad to hear that you're not having any problems like that.

Just as a quick update, I've got the next chapter all finished. I just need to make a cover page and update the website. It should be online by tomorrow night, or maybe Wednesday.