Dan the Brickman

ToR - Holiday Special - (sign up)

What a great turn out so far, encourage your friends to post, this should be good.

Ahhh, hi there!

....well, don't be too harsh! He surely wanted to give it back after he used (abused) me... :pir-wink:

But I have to complain. What menage are you both, that you have no red crab!?! :pir-hmpf:

naw, i'm okay with my brother borrowing a piece or two from me. i got some parts that he doesn't.... :pir-wub: he's pretty good about taking care of Legos, and also good about retuning stuff when he's done. :pir-wink:

but, yeah, hard to believe that between us, there no red crab... :pir-oh: too bad... i need to get some of the old beach type Belville sets... :pir-wub:

He may also consider bringing flowers for the lady of the house, even if she is a mostly-neutral bluecoat lover.

aww... you're so sweet! :pir-sweet:

I'll be attending this party as a Bluecoat!

For my fig, just use a normal bluecoat uniform with head and hair from 3177 Small car.

And expect me with a barrel of rum! :pir-sweet:

I would be honored if you included me

use my avatar, you can see it here,

as this:

image_123.jpg

you know, I'm becaming in a *cough* bluecoat *cough* neutral :pir-tongue:

an my weapon, as you can see, is a pen... you know: "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Wow, I didnt expect such a big signup! :pir-grin:

But that is ok!

Also, you guys are gonna make me broke on Bricklink....

...though, that's not necessarily a bad thing either. :pir-wink:

" ... Dear Lego, please release an 'ultimate sig-fig pack, with 1 of each head ever made, torso, hair, etc.

Also, Make it for $5.

-sincerely, Dan "

:pir-blush:

" ... Dear Lego, please release an 'ultimate sig-fig pack, with 1 of each head ever made, torso, hair, etc.

Also, Make it for $5.

-sincerely, Dan "

yeah, i don't think Lego's gonna go for that... unless maybe there's a kind soul out there who'd be nice... :pir-blush:

Also, Make it for $5.

-sincerely, Dan "

"Well, at least include a red crab!

-sincerely, CrabScales1.png"

an my weapon, as you can see, is a pen... you know: "The pen is mightier than the sword"

ya still can't beat me cannon ye know :cannon::devil:

Edited by dr jones

I'm looking forward to see the party. I wonder if there are any rooms avaible in which they want a lot of pirates to party and trashing the place? :pir-tongue:

I'd love to be a part of it, if you'll have a scallywag greencoat pirate at your table...

My sigfig is essentially:

The torso from the 6192 Pirates Bricks n More set

Tan legs

Minifig Head 389

And a brown tricorn hat and a cutlass.

Love to see if I make the cut, yar!!!

I accept and will be delighted to feast as Redcoat of course. And I will bring many apples

Fig has Admiral Torso (2009), any Monocle head, Blue Castle Cape (King's Castle siege), Gold eppeletts, white legs, and Gildoroy Lockheart's heir.

Edited by Lord Markett

I shall be honored if I was to be included in this feast. Thank you for starting this. :pir-classic:

My sigfig is all needed for body. Accessories can just be a sword. I would bring mashed potatoes, with my grandmother's gravey; my favorite dish. :pir-sweet:

I am indeed a Redcoat. :pirate:

-

General Redwater

I will definatly come as this event is huge news, thats why its on the front page!I will be a Redcoat and for the feast i will bring a smoked yellow crab or prawns.Also will you give my redcoat a redbeard head :pir-classic: .Merry christmas.

LEGOBEARD

Edited by legobeard

Wow.... So I log onto Facebook and see CP's latest blog, and fall off my chair! :pir-oh:

What I meant to be a simple thing for a few of us Red vs Blue coat enthusiasts has turned into quite a project.

I will really try my best with this, and hope you all will enjoy it!

Seating will be first post/first serve, should I run out of figs. The MOC itself will be completed this Saturday, and Photographing the scene and adding the "guests" will be done on Sunday the 12th! (My time, Idaho,USA)

Count me in, on the red side of course! If not I understand my sigfig is a flag! But, I'll bring the spiced (spiked) apple cider!

:jollyroger:

I'd like to be a part of it, if you still have enough time/figs. On the bluecoat side obviously. I've been thinking of changing my sigfig for some time now, but I'll guess the old one is OK:

my_sig-fig.jpg

You can use any blue torso similar to this if you don't have it! :pir-classic:

Have you finished the moc yet, dan? Well, remember to make my sig-fig just right,...or else!

If not,...this will happen...

Redcoat--> :oh3::cannon::devil: <--Bricks2000.

sign me on

though no pic(mem. chip won't work) ill describe. Top hat, johnny thunder sinister sam head (w/monocle), blue epaluettes, brick beard body w/black arms, black legs (all black!),white hands. as for dish....APPLE PIE! And i will come as a bluecoat.

cant go empty-handed so,[brickarms] rapier please.

Edited by General Boadside

how's it going with the moc?

arrg, broadside, you evil bluecoat, you stole my hat and coat arrh, if it wasn't christmas you'd be hanged for theft :pir_laugh2:

just joking off course I guess you agree that the tophat and coat go well together

Edited by dr jones

no worries doc. I might switch sides soon. :pir-tongue:

so... :bonaparte::cannon::devil:

yes,luke errr, broadside, come to the dark side errrr I mean the red side :pir-tongue:

(don't worry i'm not your father :vader:

Sign-up closed!

At the time of this post, I am digging through several lego bins trying to find a couple more heads torsos etc.

I dont know If I will get everyone, but so far I have like 16 figures put together, and the scenery is all ready.

By the time I get all the photos done(and re-sized,and uploaded) and script finished,(had to see who all was in it first)

It may be tomorrow after work when I do the uploading to this site. (expect within 24 to 48hrs-ish)

also, I've messaged Joey through facebook, and dont know where the Commodore is... and Armendez seems inactive as well.

Since they were each memorable and important players in the last tournament, I will be including them in a part of this.

(Im pretty sure they would all have signed up if they were active here). (also, I still have their figs built).

PS.

I am glad only Brig Brick wears that collar, and, I must order more yellow/gold epaulets next bricklink order. :pir-hmpf:

:shark:

EDIT-

Everyone who signed up will be depicted in some form here. I have found a figure for everyone.(even if its not an exact sigfig)

Edited by Dan the Brickman