Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery - Chapter Three-B

redscaremysterybanner.png

Note: Please make sure this is your group.

The group of nine arrived at the Alabatha Department Store. There are a few goals that should be solved before this Chapter ends.

1) Who is the mysterious man stealing files?

2) What is the affiliation of the man?

3) What is "X-K2P"

img_0278n.jpg

"Let's make sure we don't lose anyone in here." Inspector Liebenston says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Government Workers

cop1.jpg

Tim Fields (Police Officer) played by CallMePie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working Class

chefdieter.jpg

Dieter Schneider (Chef) played by Shadows

lawyer.jpg

Patrick Jefferson (Lawyer) Played by Professor Flitwick

farmer.jpg

Alan Simmons (Farmer) played by Fugazi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other

dolores.jpg

Dolores Jefferson (Housewife) played by Def

gloria.jpg

Gloria Jefferson (Student) played by Admiral Ron

stevie.jpg

Stevie Jefferson (Student) played by Legonater

retiredsalesman.jpg

Ralph Jenkins (Retired Salesman) played by Cralegoboy

huac_man.jpg

Matt Liebenston (HUAC Investigator) Played by Dragonator

Reserves:

-Captain Genero

-Captain Becker

-Capt.JohnPaul

-Mrlegoninja

-Peanuts

I say we go inside, and get in there before this mysterious man escapes!

But first...

I would like to check the doorway for anything suspicious

Right, here we are.

Can we please have a general description of the Department Store? Number of floors and such.

Also, I would like to listen any noises coming from within.

(listen for)

I say we go inside, and get in there before this mysterious man escapes!

But first...

I would like to check the doorway for anything suspicious

It's a revolving doorway, but there's not much odd about it. There appears to be something, a box, jamming the revolving door.

Right, here we are.

Can we please have a general description of the Department Store? Number of floors and such.

Also, I would like to listen any noises coming from within.

(listen for)

Farmer Alan tries to listen for noises, but it's silent.

There are three floors of the department store. The First Floor is clothing, the Second Floor is home decor, and the third floor is childens.

I don't know, I don't trust that box stuck in the door. There was one when that tree fell in the park. Maybe it's just a box of papers, but maybe there's dynamite or something in it. Let's proceed carefully.

I would like to walk around the building, checking for other ways in.

Hm, it appears the door is jammed, can you break a window or door Officer?

"I...could try, if that's what you'd like." Officer Fields says.

I don't know, I don't trust that box stuck in the door. There was one when that tree fell in the park. Maybe it's just a box of papers, but maybe there's dynamite or something in it. Let's proceed carefully.

I would like to walk around the building, checking for other ways in.

Farmer Alan does the smart thing, and walks around to the back of the building. There's a locked back door.

Hm... Last time there was a window broken, it was by me, and I got quite a few glares from our esteemed police officers...

I'd like to follow Alan to the back and help him search for a key.

I would like to search for a key with Ralph.

I would like to look for a fire escape ladder or similar at the back of the building.

And I would like to look for objects that could be used to force the door (garbage bin...)

Do we know who the owner of the Department Store is? Maybe we could just ask nicely for the keys? :grin:

Hm... Last time there was a window broken, it was by me, and I got quite a few glares from our esteemed police officers...

I'd like to follow Alan to the back and help him search for a key.

I would like to search for a key with Ralph.

I would like to look for a fire escape ladder or similar at the back of the building.

And I would like to look for objects that could be used to force the door (garbage bin...)

Do we know who the owner of the Department Store is? Maybe we could just ask nicely for the keys? :grin:

Ralph and Alan look for the key in the back of the store. Perhaps breaking the door would help, because it's glass. Then, Alan looks around for the fire escape, but this building doesn't have one. Finally, Alan finds a box that could be used to smash the door.

I would like to know if anyone recognises the theif's van, and if so, if they can identify it.

The thief doesn't have a van...? :wacko:

I would like to smash the door using the box.

All in the name of America, townspeople.

I would like to smash the door using the box.

All in the name of America, townspeople.

Officer Fields breaks down the door using the box. Clearing away the glass with his nightstick, he enters. Others follow.

After we get inside, I want to open the box jamming the door and see what is inside.

Gloria carefully opens the box. It's filled with glassware, and clothing.

This place holds dark memories. :sadnew:

I would like to search in the bin, the mail box, and the ice cream stand outside, and see if anything is inside any of them.

Before going inside, Patrick opens the bin, the mail box, and the ice cream stand. There's a key inside the bin, but that's all that's out of place.

May I have a description of this floor?

There's a checkout counter and a changing room towards the back. In the front is an assortment of hats and scarfs for sale. Nearby the other front are a few mannequins modeling various clothing articles. In the middle is a display of perfumes and jewelery. There's also a staircase upstairs.

I'd like to pocket the key, in case of future use.

Patrick pockets the key. There is an insignia on the key, which says "ADS", standing for Alabatha Department Store.

Well Officer Fields, perhaps you should take the lead here, you're the one with the weapon and our fugitive is armed. You could check the changing room while we cover the rest of this floor, and we all meet at the stairs?

I would like to start walking slowly towards the front of the store, checking on my way for any possible hiding places, footprints or lost documents on the floor.

I would like to tap the walls in the Department Store as well, I'd also like to se eif there's anything hidden in the hats or wigs.

Well Officer Fields, perhaps you should take the lead here, you're the one with the weapon and our fugitive is armed. You could check the changing room while we cover the rest of this floor, and we all meet at the stairs?

A fine idea.

I'd like to hold up by gun threateningly and readily, and enter the changing room.

I would like to creep around a little, until I get to the dressing room, looking for communists, lost documents, footprints, or anything else out of place.

I would like to start walking slowly towards the front of the store, checking on my way for any possible hiding places, footprints or lost documents on the floor.

Farmer Alan walks slowly towards the front of the store. There's a footprint nearby the front of the store, and the floor is devoid of papers. The changing room could serve as a hiding spot.

I would like to tap the walls in the Department Store as well, I'd also like to se eif there's anything hidden in the hats or wigs.

Stevie once again has fun hitting the walls, but he can't find any hollow walls. There's nothing hidden under the hats or wigs.

A fine idea.

I'd like to hold up by gun threateningly and readily, and enter the changing room.

Officer Fields takes out his pistol, and then opens the changing room. It's empty save for a wet diving suit.

I would like tto inspect the cash register

Gloria inspects the cash register, but finds nothing out of place.

I would like to creep around a little, until I get to the dressing room, looking for communists, lost documents, footprints, or anything else out of place.

Ralph can't find anything out of place as he approaches the dressing room.

Sign in to follow this