Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 11

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 11

The sun rose on Eurodina. Down on the docks where all the Seafood Restaurants got their fish a hat was discovered.

004.jpg

Kevin Jaun was shortly afterwards reported missing.

-----------------------------------------------

Senator Constance stood on the steps of the police station. No one had cleaned the steps in front of her, and the two dead bodies remained. They had started to smell. The governor and Abe both kept a respective distance, because, in all honesty, they were afraid if they stood next to her they may get shot.

002.jpg

In front of her, impaled on spikes were Sean, who had been voted off the day before. He was found Neutral.

001.jpg

Next to him was Harold Hiker. Killed due to not speaking up the day before. No one could even fathom what his final thoughts may have been. He was a Townie.

003.jpg

"Kevin Juan is missing currently. He was a Townie. I'd strongly advise you all step it up," was all she said. The crowd murmured in fear.

005.jpg

CLUNK

A box filled with blood landed next to Constance. She walked over and tipped it over. Inside was the head of Bob and a note soaked in blood.

006.jpg

Here is your Secret Agent's head. Do not mess with us. Leave town if you want anyone to survive. -Noodles.

"We will not surrender," spat Constance. "Anyone over 5 votes is killed today. If you do not vote you are killed. Post twice as well."

----------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

003-1.jpg Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

Edited by Zepher

Oh dear, two townies dead and a neutral. This is not looking good.

Do you think that Bob was really our agent or are the noodles trying to make us think that they got our agent? I'm inclined to think they are being honest but I was curious as to your oppinions.

Did anyone findout anything last night?

Good lord, where is Kevin? I hope he isnt dead! We have to step up our game today, and I think I may have a suspect...

Oh man we are really getting screwed here. Too many deaths for us to stay ahead of the scum. I still don't have any leads on any of the scum. This is getting ridiculous now, they are really hiding themselves well.

Though we did convict a neutral yesterday, we need to stay vigilant and get a good conviction to put the scum on the back foot.

Did anybody find out anything last night? We really need a scum conviction... Step forward, please!

Ok, I am just going to go out into the open with what I know. Yesterday I did something I regretted as soon as I did it. I gave the identity of the role-blocker to someone. As far as I was aware, the only two people who knew Kevin was the role-blocker was Walter and I. I trusted this person, but now I am questioning his loyalty to the town. And do not think I just gave it to him just because I wanted to, he asked me himself, and I am sure he is going to say I am forging the letter he sent me:

I'd thought you forgot about me!

I hate to probe, but who would this blocker be? The people I know are one my side the more safe I tend to feel.

I felt uneasy, I am not going to lie, but I figured I could trust him. Apparently I was wrong, and now my best friend Kevin is missing and I do not know where he could be. I am sure many of you are asking "Who is this mystery suspect?" Well, that man is, in fact,

Dr. Horace Leg

I am sorry Kevin, I have inadvertantly betrayed you. :cry_sad:

Dr. Leg, do you have anything to defend yourself with?

Wow this seems to be the breakthrough we are looking for. This is astounding news and I cant wait to hear what the Doc has to say for himself.

G;ad to see the neutral go; I don't trust neutrals. Shame to see Mr. Hiker is gone, though he didn't do anything to help us. And I fear the worst for Mr. Juan. And Bob was a agent, you say? Things keep getting stranger.

Dr. Horace Leg

Hmm... I either trust, nor distrust you. But it's a lead, and at this stage, any lead should be followed. Unless anything else comes up,

What a strange and gruesome night! I think we're all afraid o' the new Senator!

I wonder who Bob could be working for. Could you t-tell us, Miss C-Constance?

This news 'bout Dr. Leg is very intriguing an' could be the lead we've been waitin' for.

I see Walter is still alive too, after what I said yesterday, so unless someone protected him, I'm still not sure about him bein' scum.

Intresting regarding the Dr. Medical men have always had a killer instinct buried inside. Not too bad a night and I will await to see What Dr Crippin Leg has to say for himself

Lots of new information to consider...

I'm disappointed that Sean really turned out to be neutral, I was hoping that he was hiding something more. Well, that's someone we won't need to worry about anymore.

I'm afraid that Mr Juan may be gone forever, as we were told his alignment by the Senator. Could he have left the town just like Detective Mann? We won't be able to tell until this is over.

Now I may sound dumb, but what is a secret agent as was Bob helping us or not? :look:

And now for Mr Adie's accusation... It does seem suspicious that our blocker should disappear just as his existence was revealed to our doctor. But are you really sure that Chef Juan didn't tell someone else about his activities? Or -- and sorry for being blunt, but we must consider all possibilities -- that you didn't kill him yourself? :cry_sad:

Could you t-tell us, Miss C-Constance?

Oh no!! Not another cop.... :wacko:

Anyways, a lot of blood. Heads, in crates full of blood, people on spears, what's next? A mean eating pig? We really need to get a good conviction today. When was the last time we got scum?

Losing Kevin was a major blow to this town. I haven't seen him even attempt blocking anyone recently, which is a shame. If he could have blocked one of the killers at random, we'd have had an easy conviction the next day. Harold, though regrettable, is not much of a loss. He never really contributed anything to this town. I don't recall Bob contributing much either, but he did try harder than Harold. Still, two more townie deaths means that the situation has truly become desparate. This town absolutely needs a scum conviction today.

Losing Sean shouldn't hurt us, as he could just as easily been working with the Noodles clan as with the town. Still, it is hard to see a fellow human die.

I see Walter is still alive too, after what I said yesterday, so unless someone protected him, I'm still not sure about him bein' scum.

For that matter, I see you are still alive as well. If I were scum, I would have thought you would have gotten a knife or an axe in the back. You've certainly not hidden your feelings or assumptions.

As for Dr Leg, I've been wondering about him for a while now. He has been vocal during the day, but never says anything that seems to help at all. Read through the papers from the past few days, and I think you'll see what I mean. I don't think it's enough evidence to convict on, though.

I'm sure you are wondering who I watched last night. I followed Gen, because he came down pretty hard on Sean yesterday. He has no night actions (or didn't use one, at least). In retrospect, I should have known he wasn't scum. The Noodles clan would certainly have wanted to keep a Neutral alive. Call it a lapse in judgement.

And now for Mr Adie's accusation... It does seem suspicious that our blocker should disappear just as his existence was revealed to our doctor. But are you really sure that Chef Juan didn't tell someone else about his activities? Or -- and sorry for being blunt, but we must consider all possibilities -- that you didn't kill him yourself? :cry_sad:

A just question, ma'am. And I cannot say who Kevin might have told, the only things he told me was that he was, in fact, the blocker, and who he blocked when I asked him(I can pull up a list of some of them if you want). And I do understand the need for all options. I cannot kill Kevin. I do not have a night action, all I do is work at the restaurant all day and night, and the last time I saw Kevin was when I was heading home and he said he had to recieve the shipments for the next week. Other than that fact, I am also his best friend, who I would never kill. never.

Two townies and another neutral. Obviously the fate of the town is not looking good at all.

And now for Mr Adie's accusation... It does seem suspicious that our blocker should disappear just as his existence was revealed to our doctor. But are you really sure that Chef Juan didn't tell someone else about his activities? Or -- and sorry for being blunt, but we must consider all possibilities -- that you didn't kill him yourself?

I agree with your statement. Suspiciousness looms everywhere now and it is getting harder to pin point who we think are scum. Hopefully we can get somewhere today instead of another day of voting for ones self.

Okay, I could see how that looks bad. Yes, I asked who the blocker was. But I swear, that was merely a terrible coincidence.

And I cannot say who Kevin might have told, the only things he told me was that he was, in fact, the blocker, and who he blocked when I asked him(I can pull up a list of some of them if you want). And I do understand the need for all options.

Yes, I think it could be helpful if you shared what you know of Chef Juan's actions, perhaps using that information we could at least prove the innocence of a few people?

Oh no!! Not another cop.... :wacko:

I thought that might be picked up on!

For that matter, I see you are still alive as well. If I were scum, I would have thought you would have gotten a knife or an axe in the back. You've certainly not hidden your feelings or assumptions.

I guess you're right. O' course I believe you're on our side. We don't even 'ave any idea how many o' the scum are left!

Yes, I think it could be helpful if you shared what you know of Chef Juan's actions, perhaps using that information we could at least prove the innocence of a few people?

Certainly. Any information would be useful at this stage!

I would love to tell you what the agent was meant to do and who he was serving, but any files on him seem to have been burned... perhaps a precaution taken by your late police chief or the work of any of the many mobs that seem to run wild in this town.

Okay, I could see how that looks bad. Yes, I asked who the blocker was. But I swear, that was merely a terrible coincidence.

Did you tell this to anyone? How about you Walters? I am a little nervous to vote for anyone right now untill we have more evidence. As much as I want to believe Ron, he could be framing the doctor or just making a mistake.

After going through my meager records, he rarely blocked at all. The only person who he has told me he blocked was Ivan. I just know that whoever was hit by a rock was blocked by him, the only other person I could think of was Stash. Both of these people are dead. Walter, do you have any idea who else he has blocked?

Did you tell this to anyone? How about you Walters? I am a little nervous to vote for anyone right now untill we have more evidence. As much as I want to believe Ron, he could be framing the doctor or just making a mistake.

I am not trying to frame the Doc, and I am open to the possibility to me making a mistake, it isnt the first time and it wont be the last.

How about you Walters?

I got (lightly) raked across the coals for not telling the town who he was. I certainly wouldn't tell anyone privately. I meant what I said, his secret was safe with me.

After going through my meager records, he rarely blocked at all. The only person who he has told me he blocked was Ivan. I just know that whoever was hit by a rock was blocked by him, the only other person I could think of was Stash. Both of these people are dead. Walter, do you have any idea who else he has blocked?

Only what I saw in the papers. Ivan, Stash and Dragonator (days 6, 7 and 8?) if I remember correctly. He never gave me a list of his "victims".

As I say that, I better go check my correspodence with him. My memory isn't what it used to be. That's why I write things down.

I am not trying to frame the Doc, and I am open to the possibility to me making a mistake, it isnt the first time and it wont be the last.

What do you mean by this would not be the first mistake? Did you do something else we should know about?

What do you mean by this would not be the first mistake? Did you do something else we should know about?

No, I am just saying that I am human, I make mistakes, we all do.