commanderneyo

This Lego Star Wars Set Is Not So Bad After All

One set I wasn't sure about was the JSF with hyperdrive ring. It looked way too expensive- IMO it should've been 30 bucks, and seem overall a bad investment. When I got it, though, I was amased. it's come very usefull in several aspects, especilaly getitng Fisto.

Same here, I got it for Fisto expecting it to be scrap soon but it was awesome and I still have the starfighter.

Ive never bought sets I thought weren't as good as others, but I bought Bane's speeder for the figs, thinking the speeder okay, but once it was made, it was a nice size and I liked it alot more. :sweet:

CF

7263 Tie Fighter. Got it for Christmas, I thought I already had it in 7262 so I put it in the attic and it sent me into a mini dark age. Years later, literally years, I found out it was a LUL :vader::laugh:

I have gotten two sets that I thought were ugly, but turned out to look rather nice. The first would be 7680 The Twilight. I bought the set when the Lego Store had it marked off 50%, I was just as skeptical about the set, and did not expect much. However, after building it I was amazed to find that it actually looked okay, not exactly the greatest, but good enough for me to keep it together. The second set is 8096 Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle that I bought only a week ago. When the set was first released I was appalled by what I thought was random colors and an unfinished looking exterior. However, after finding it for only $44 at a store (there was a sale and the box was opened), I bought it. After building it I found that it was sleek, and that the colors did match. It has since become one of my favorite shuttles.