Sign in to follow this  
riversarl

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean video game

Then I guess we can assume PotC sets around May 2011 to coincide with the game and movie release....

You're probably right there, tin7. :thumbup:

~buddy~

You Gotta BE JOKING !!! OMG !! LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN !! A video game, and a minifigure at toy fair, this can't be... We're going to have LEGO Pirates of the caribbean :pir_laugh2:

Let's forget the upcoming toy line and just think about the game.... This could very well become the best Lego video game produced, even better than Batman-- even better than the OT Star Wars! Looking forward to it!

Let's forget the upcoming toy line and just think about the game.... This could very well become the best Lego video game produced, even better than Batman-- even better than the OT Star Wars! Looking forward to it!

*ahem* Excuse me? :pir-vader::pir_laugh2:

That"s an insult to me!(i love ot!)

As much as I will enjoy This and I'll definetaly play it. Its likely going to be just like evrry other LEGO game out there. They are all practically identical. Either way TLG's commitment to the PotC theme has me excited.

I have also heard that its for the nitendo wii also :pir-classic:

Usually LEGO doesn't leave anyone out. I think most of their games are available on all platforms.

I wonder what the levels will be like.

Also, does anyone else think that the graphics might be improved for this game? I don't know why I think so; I just do.

Lord Embo

really looking forward to it, it ifs atleast the standard of the ahrry potter one, im happy

i do think making the game from all 4 movies was a mistake, they should have stuck with the 3 movies thats already out. making games on movies not yet releasted often end up with odd deviations from the story (i knwo the lego games does that already, but still) :jollyroger:

i do think making the game from all 4 movies was a mistake, they should have stuck with the 3 movies thats already out. making games on movies not yet releasted often end up with odd deviations from the story (i knwo the lego games does that already, but still) :jollyroger:

The release of this game and the Lego line coincide with the release of the 4th movie next year, :pir-tongue: so I personally don't think it is a mistake putting levels from all 4 films into the video game.

Lord Embo

The release of this game and the Lego line coincide with the release of the 4th movie next year, :pir-tongue: so I personally don't think it is a mistake putting levels from all 4 films into the video game.

Lord Embo

We could have gotten two games though,like they did with Indy(yeah they can still do that) and I'm sure they would do a better job making a game for pirates 4 after they had seen the movie.

We could have gotten two games though,like they did with Indy(yeah they can still do that) and I'm sure they would do a better job making a game for pirates 4 after they had seen the movie.

True. But then we would have to spend more money to buy both games. :pir-hmpf_bad: Besides, TLG are probably going to watch the 4th film beofre it is released in cinemas for everyone else to see. :pir-tongue:

Lord Embo

watching tthe first 2 movies last night(3rd one tonignt), i was thinking of all the new posibilities with this. LSW III is adding full scale battles, so this might be adding sea battles, which sounds like a nice touch for LEGO games. all the posibiltiles!!