Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Whose barrel is it!?

Haha, I love it. Two classic toys brought together in a battle to determine ones rightful place in the barrel. :pir-devil:

Ahh, I can't hold back, even though I just wrote two others.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Look for it in exactly 3 days. And don't be a stranger in the Pirate Fourm, we can't have all your good MOC's being wasted in the History forum. :pir-tongue: I keed, I keed.

I think General Armendariz will love this one. It's much better than his own small cramped barrel. :pir-classic:

And I like it as well, it's very funny with those strange coloured monkeys around it and the saucages in the tree :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for the nice comments guys. :monkey:

Ahh, I can't hold back, even though I just wrote two others.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Look for it in exactly 3 days. And don't be a stranger in the Pirate Fourm, we can't have all your good MOC's being wasted in the History forum. :pir-tongue: I keed, I keed.

Cheers for the Blogging Cam :thumbup:

I think General Armendariz will love this one. It's much better than his own small cramped barrel. :pir-classic:

And I like it as well, it's very funny with those strange coloured monkeys around it and the saucages in the tree :pir_laugh2:

Its actually a snake, but I guess from that angle it looks like two sausages :pir_laugh2:

I would guess that the snakes in the tree would "get a drop on them" (the monkeys), soon :)

My second choice would be the grilled chickens.

Edited by Cherno

Same thoughts here! :pir_laugh2:

I like that barrel a lot, looks like the monkeys have a tough time defending their treasure barrel!

The chrome scimitar fits nicely in there, and you've used those squid tentacles very well! :pir-wub:

They stole my chicken :pir_bawling:

Exellent MOC, very clever using for those tentacles as a palm trees. Thebarrel itself is a very well done and the treasure on it is looking tasty.... Im hungry.

Captain Becker

Nice one ISC! Certainly made me laugh. :pir_laugh2:

Now, make a MOC to see which monkeys will win a "dangling off a rope contest". :pir-tongue:

I remember playing that game as a kid, I also remembering my Mom stopping me from eating one of those monkeys once! :pir_laugh2:

Very creative as usual ISC :thumbup:

oh that is simply awesome!!! :pir-classic: saw it in your signature while browsing another thread and just HAD to check it out! very cool! :thumbup: