commanderneyo

Which is your favourite upcoming Lego minifigure in 2011?

115 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite 2011 new Figure

• Embo
    • Savage Opress
    • Sugi
    • KI-Adi Mundi
    • Eeth Koth
    • Horn Company Trooper
    • ARF Trooper
    • Bomb Squad Trooper
    • Shaak Ti
    • Saesee Tiin
    • Quinlan Vos
    • Aurra Sing
    • R2-Q2
    • Tactical Droid
    • R8-B7
    • Gungan Warrior (Re Designed)
    • Luminara Unduli (Re Designed)
    • Watto (Re Designed)
    • Mandalorian
    • Jar- Jar Binks (Re Designed)
    • Imperial Pilot (Re Designed
    • Darth Maul (Re Designed)
    • Sebulba (Re Designed)
    • Wald
    • Panaka
    • Padme Amidala (Re Designed)
    • Logray
    • Ewok (Green)
    • Clone Commander Wolffe
    • Clone Wolfpack Trooper
    • Geonosian Pilot
    • Anakin (New Outfit)
    • Asajj Ventress (New Outfit)
    • Qui-Gon Jinn

My favorite would have to be Shaak Ti due to the fact that she had two count them TWO(2) amazing death scenes in the Star Wars Universe:

EP3 - A deleted scene taken from onboard the Invisable Hand when she gets taken prisoner by General Grevious while trying to save Chancellor Palpatine

EU - Darth Vader sends his... ummm I don't think I am aloud to read you in on who he sends (due to the fact that he is a secret) Lets just say you, should play the game

And now we can recreate them... So long as you have GG and/or DVSA

Well, the details of Shaak Ti's death are all on the various Star Wars wikis, so it's not that much of a secret. While I don't get into the EU very much, I'm happy they made her original death scene non-canonical, because having her die on the Invisible Hand was just weak. I have a lot of love for Shaak Ti (partly due to her being played by an Israeli actress in the movies, and partly due to her striking appearance), so I'm very glad her role was enlarged from the two measly scenes she got in the movies.

She's also a really beautiful minifig, and clearly my favorite in this poll, even though I'm not going to buy the set she comes in.

Edited by Gryphon Ink

Thanks for that, I can remember now but both figures are :sick:

People should stop hating on the geonosian, it obviously isn't a final model. I for one think that Ki-Adi Mundi's headpiece looks sub-par but I assume TLG will change it.

Judging by the resolution of the images we have, I don't think anyone can really say whether those 'figs are hated finals, loved finals, hated prototypes, loved prototypes, or anything in between.

Judging by the resolution of the images we have, I don't think anyone can really say whether those 'figs are hated finals, loved finals, hated prototypes, loved prototypes, or anything in between.

Logray and the Other Ewok have been added to the List :wink:

Logray and the Other Ewok have been added to the List :wink:

Logray for me! I love my battle for endor set and it will be great to have some more ewoks and another biker scout to add to it.

Looking forward to seeing watto and Darth maul too.

Until a clearer image comes out I can not tell if he is Re Designed or not so until a better image comes out he will not be there until he is Definitly known to be Re Designed, Sorry

While I appreciate you setting up the polls with specific names, but how can you leave the unconfirmed redesigned-or-not Qui-Gon fig and put there an also unconfirmed Commander Wolffe?? As far as I can see, the prelims are too blurry/lo-res to warrant a name for the supposed Clone Commander in the Frigate set. To be fair, it would be better if you leave them both out of the polls of put them both in.

Regarding my minifig choice, I originally picked a toss-up between Shaak and Saesee, but with the clearer pics and even with the new minifig line-up for the 2nd wave, my choice is still Shaak Ti.

Edited by KielDaMan

While I appreciate you setting up the polls with specific names, but how can you leave the unconfirmed redesigned-or-not Qui-Gon fig and put there an also unconfirmed Commander Wolffe?? As far as I can see, the prelims are too blurry/lo-res to warrant a name for the supposed Clone Commander in the Frigate set. To be fair, it would be better if you leave them both out of the polls of put them both in.

Fine i'll leave Wolffe out but once we get clearer images and the lot of you can see it is Wolffe like I said from Enhancing The Image He goes back in the poll :hmpf_bad:

I agree. I think for now the list should me for wave 1 only (a shame for Ki-Adi who got some votes). The pics we've seen just aren't representative of the final model. Maybe someone could revive the topic in a few months?

I agree. I think for now the list should me for wave 1 only (a shame for Ki-Adi who got some votes). The pics we've seen just aren't representative of the final model. Maybe someone could revive the topic in a few months?

I'm not sure if you realized Man but I took time, Valuable time to make that poll and then constantly changing it to suit everyone only to see the poll Removed?? If its going to be like that than I should just Leave this Forum Now :angry:

I'm not sure if you realized Man but I took time, Valuable time to make that poll and then constantly changing it to suit everyone only to see the poll Removed?? If its going to be like that than I should just Leave this Forum Now :angry:

:blush: Sorry, I like the poll but I've never made one before so I thought you could remove the wave 2 figures from the list with relative ease.

:blush: Sorry, I like the poll but I've never made one before so I thought you could remove the wave 2 figures from the list with relative ease.

Yes but seeing as That takes more time and being a College student Like me my time goes toward Hard Work so I don't have the time to Redo the Poll (Not that I would anyway) After all whats the point in removing all the Wave 2 Figures only to put them back in in a couple of Months :sadnew:

Until a clearer image comes out I can not tell if he is Re Designed or not so until a better image comes out he will not be there until he is Definitly known to be Re Designed, Sorry

Understood. :thumbup:

I think that I have already written that I like Shaak Ti the most.

Well, now I have voted and you probably know that my vote goes to Shaak Ti.

I can't wait to get T-6 Jedi Shuttle. :classic:

Definitely agreed.

I'm debating whether to change my vote to Logray. I equally like the new printed Gungans and Ewoks.

Definitely agreed.

I'm debating whether to change my vote to Logray. I equally like the new printed Gungans and Ewoks.

With all teh new figures in wave 2, I think I'll be changing mine too just as soon as those hi res pics come through. :grin:

The standard and variety of LEGO Star Wars minifigs has gone through the roof... I'm loving it. For me it's between Shaak Ti and Aurra Sing, two of my favourite PT characters... but for the purposes of the vote I'll go for the lovely Shaak Ti. :wink:

The standard and variety of LEGO Star Wars minifigs has gone through the roof... I'm loving it. For me it's between Shaak Ti and Aurra Sing, two of my favourite PT characters... but for the purposes of the vote I'll go for the lovely Shaak Ti. :wink:

I agree with you there. These Days all Star Wars Characters looks great in Lego and it was hard for me to choose but because of the Superb Detail on Embo I had to choose him :wub:

My vote is stuck in a three way tie between Saesee Tiin, Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul. Hmmmm... :sceptic: I'll go with Maul. He's just too damn awesome, and I think his new version will be the highlight fig of 2011.

Just remembered that Savage Oppress is also missing from this list.

What are you talking about?? :sceptic:

He is Second from Top above Sugi and below Embo.

What are you talking about?? :sceptic:

He is Second from Top above Sugi and below Embo.

Sorry, won't happen again. :blush:

Now that we know about so many new minifigures that are set to be in the Summer wave(unless they change their minds, like with Vos in the T6 :hmpf_bad: ), I really have to change my mind but can't really decide. Instead, I'm just going to list the mininfigs that I;m most interested in.

Embo

Savage Opress

Ki-Adi Mundi

Eeth Koth

ARF Trooper

Shaak Ti

Quinlan Vos

Tactical Droid

R8-B7

Luminara Unduli(redesigned)

Watto(redesigned)

Darth Maul(redesigned)

Sebulba(redesigned)

Captain Panaka

Padme Amidala(redesigned)

I could choose any of the minifigures listed above, but some of them(Sebula and Eeth Koth, for example), I'm going to need to get a closer look at before making any decisions.

Lord Embo

For now I voted for Shaak Ti. TLC did a great job on creating her minifigure.

I'm really looking forward to Ki-Adi Mundi and Watto, they could change my mind but the preliminary pictures are too blurry to tell yet.

I think its fair to say we can bring this topic back up seeing as we have non-prelim images of the Summer Figures (Most of them)

Commander Wolffe and Wolfpack Trooper have been added to the poll (they should have been there all along)

EDIT: I have changed "Other Ewok" to "Ewok (Green)" because that is one of its colours and "Other Ewok" seems harsh on such a great looking figure :tongue:

Geonosian has also been added. Its such a stunner on Detail IMO :wub:

Edited by commanderneyo