Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 8

Alright, people, you are all idiots. All neutrals died last night... this is not a victory for the town. Neutrals are able to play with either side. Stash was obviously protecting the scum. The other 2 may have been playing with the town. Peanuts, it's nice that you are defending me and all, but I'm still leaving. You made your decision yesterday. I did get results that Dragonator is townie last night after investigating him. I'm not sure I believe this result, but I really I have it in writing. Has anyone investigated me? There have to be more people who can investigate than me. I have also proven my loyalty to several of you... including my freaking no good husband. So vouch for me already. I sent you evidence so that you wouldn't vote off another innocent townie. Now, it would be better to die that my son is gone. It's a tragic thing when a child dies before his parents.

Bull shit! I know for a fact Stash was not protecting any mafia scum. I can't say the same for the other too, but It's pretty obvious that most all neutrals will be playing with the town seeing as their numbers greatly outnumber the mafia. Even more so now that the Rozini family God mother is dead. Now you may think Stash is an idiot allying himself with a dieing cause But I sure as hell don't. Also, I f your an investigator, why the hell would you come out and announce it? According to my calculations there are still 1 maybe 2 mafia bosses left, and a good number of mafia cohorts running around so if you were an investigator, why the hell would you come out and announce it. Unless your simply an investigator who isn't afraid of the mafia, because you are a part of it! If you've proved to several of us that you are loyal, prove it to me. It shoudl be no problem for one such as yourself who feeds off other peoples fears and unsureness. Ohh, and to rap it all up you use a sob story, well you know what! I wouldn't be surprised if it was you who killed your own son, to make you look all the more weak and defenseless!

People, I know you feel as though Stash's word could not be trusted because he was neutral, but If you look at these games of life, neutrals always team up with the good and just for they are the bigger group. Only when the numbers change do neutrals sever their alliances. But with the towns numbers up high, and the mafia numbers down low. It would be foolish to think that any neutral would ally themselves with the mafia. The exception being Shaun, who needed a hand that could kill to commit his acts of murder. But we know Stash's night action and what he did, he did bullet vests. No secret back stories where he needs x number of people killed. Stash was on our side. And now he is gone. Lets do right by his name and kill all those who oppose this great town!

Really? I know you're no brain-box, but I said more than once that I believed Dows was neutral. I just felt him better to deal with after Stash was dealt with. Don't misrepresent me, numbskull.

Why? Because Shawn needed blood to win this game, and Stash was helping us find more Mafioso? Oh yeah thats a great reason to kill Stash off first then deal with Shaun. You know what, you should win a medal for being such a great help to this town! :hmpf:

For the record, you've been damn near useless this whole game, so nice of you to start pointing fingers all of a sudden. Particularly with no substantiation. You're damn near worth a vote for making crap up about me. It's not helpful to anyone.

At least hes not being counter-productive to the common goals of this town! Killing off innocents! And now threats to vote people off for people who are actually trying to get somewhere? I object because he is helpful. He pushed your buttons and now we can see the true face of the evil this town holds!

Glad you're willing to sacrifice me to test a theory :wacko: Pretty damn reckless for a cop. Not for a drunk one I guess.

After your cohort just proved him innocent? Sometimes situations like these call for bold, rash, and maybe even reckless actions.

I realize that you folks are relying on what Stash said, but he was all over the place. First of all, his motives are very very questionable. Why was he working with scum from the start? How did he gather all this information? Once the sheep herd lynch mob gets going, there's little anyone can do to stop it, but keep in mind that I've worked for town every vote as best I can as a vanilla townie. I was the victim of an assassination attempt early on, and protected by Brickme. Yesterday, I did all I could to motivate town to start voting, whether for Stash or Dows. I clearly said that they were both bad news, which they were, and now we can get around to sussing the mafia. But it's stupid to take out one of the few townies who's been working to get things together.

Stash was not all over the place, and he was not working with scum. Why would someone working with the mafia give us the names of it's members? Thats a pretty useless ally to the mob if you ask me. And for even more reason why I do not believe him to be scum please refer to above because I am not in the mood for repeating myself! And are you not glad that he got us all that information? Would you rather we still be left alone, in the dark, without anything to go on? I bet you would like that, seeing as you are scum! And big whoop getting people to vote for neutrals! If you were motivating us to vote off scum I'd be a bit more inclined to believe you, and even then not that much. But for your last statement, I'm afraid I must agree with you, it is stupid to take out one of the few townies who has been working to get things together, BUT IT IS EVEN MORE STUPID TO NOT TAKE OUT THE FILTHY SCUM WHO IS WORKING TO TEAR THIS TOWN APART!!!

To sum up, Flitwick's useless, Peanut's jealous, and Draggy is being reckless. Let's use some solid investigating to make a decision. At worst, If I die, town will still greatly outnumber the mafia, so town should be in good shape. I'm willing to sacrifice myself to show the poor strategics of you folks.

I'm pretty positive Draggy knows how to live these games of life. And I will stand by him till I can't stand anymore! And we are not waiting another day for some investigating news to come in when we all know who the scum is right now, be sure when it's my time to cast a vote, the only thing going through my head will be whether to cast you, or your friend alice out first!

I know that I'm just the bum, but believe me when I say that Stash was working for us! Do not let his death be in vain, we can beat these mafia hounds if we just trust those who have proved their worth! When the time comes to vote, I will vote out either Alice or Def, you must ask yourself now if you will do the same.

It is so dissapointing and horrible to see so many innocent deaths.

Maybe you misread... :grin:

But... Erwin! NOOOooo! He was my buddy! :angry: :angry: :angry: You bastard, you could have gone after me instead and finished the job, but nooo, you had to go after the bar-keep! Who's gonna serve us drinks now, hmmm?! He may have been neutral, but he wasn't harming anyone! Damnit, Quinn, you're dead!

Stupid 'Detective' Quinn has killed my buddy, just because of some silly little job we did. You could have put it behind you, looked to the future. No point dwelling on the past, and all that, but no! Stupid stupid stupid. :angry:

I know who I'm voting for today, even if I'm the only one, damnit.

Why? Because Shawn needed blood to win this game, and Stash was helping us find more Mafioso? Oh yeah thats a great reason to kill Stash off first then deal with Shaun. You know what, you should win a medal for being such a great help to this town! :hmpf:

Do any of you folks listen to what's being said :hmpf: I was perfectly fine voting out Dows, but, given that Stash had given vests to known scum, I wanted him out. It's as simple as that. Try not to shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about.

At least hes not being counter-productive to the common goals of this town! Killing off innocents! And now threats to vote people off for people who are actually trying to get somewhere? I object because he is helpful. He pushed your buttons and now we can see the true face of the evil this town holds!

He pushed my buttons by making stuff up about me. How about I make some false accusations about you, and see if you like it :hmpf:

After your cohort just proved him innocent? Sometimes situations like these call for bold, rash, and maybe even reckless actions.

What about it? I didn't call him scum, I called him reckless. Is there a problem with that? And me doing Alice doesn't make us cohorts. It makes us intimate friends. But I guess you haven't reached that stage of life yet.

Stash was not all over the place, and he was not working with scum. Why would someone working with the mafia give us the names of it's members? Thats a pretty useless ally to the mob if you ask me. And for even more reason why I do not believe him to be scum please refer to above because I am not in the mood for repeating myself! And are you not glad that he got us all that information? Would you rather we still be left alone, in the dark, without anything to go on? I bet you would like that, seeing as you are scum! And big whoop getting people to vote for neutrals! If you were motivating us to vote off scum I'd be a bit more inclined to believe you, and even then not that much. But for your last statement, I'm afraid I must agree with you, it is stupid to take out one of the few townies who has been working to get things together, BUT IT IS EVEN MORE STUPID TO NOT TAKE OUT THE FILTHY SCUM WHO IS WORKING TO TEAR THIS TOWN APART!!!

Yeah, he was working with scum. He gave Sandy a vest. Why did he out her? No clue, but he did work with her.

I'm pretty positive Draggy knows how to live these games of life. And I will stand by him till I can't stand anymore! And we are not waiting another day for some investigating news to come in when we all know who the scum is right now, be sure when it's my time to cast a vote, the only thing going through my head will be whether to cast you, or your friend alice out first!

I know that I'm just the bum, but believe me when I say that Stash was working for us! Do not let his death be in vain, we can beat these mafia hounds if we just trust those who have proved their worth! When the time comes to vote, I will vote out either Alice or Def, you must ask yourself now if you will do the same.

Good for you :hmpf:

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

What an interesting night! I hope all who have been hurt recovers properly! What's with all the neutral deaths though?

Do any of you folks listen to what's being said :hmpf: I was perfectly fine voting out Dows, but, given that Stash had given vests to known scum, I wanted him out. It's as simple as that. Try not to shoot your mouth off if you don't know what you're talking about.

Did it not maybe occur to you that said people already had vests? These people have guns, axes, samurai swords, whats stopping them from having bullet vests?

He pushed my buttons by making stuff up about me. How about I make some false accusations about you, and see if you like it :hmpf:

Go ahead, seeing as theres always so much evidence and suspicions against you, lashing out at me will make you look even more guilty. So good luck with that.

What about it? I didn't call him scum, I called him reckless. Is there a problem with that? And me doing Alice doesn't make us cohorts. It makes us intimate friends. But I guess you haven't reached that stage of life yet.

why I never, don't get lippy with me, I know what you are! I'm old enough to know that snappy comments don't prove your innocence

Yeah, he was working with scum. He gave Sandy a vest. Why did he out her? No clue, but he did work with her.

What the hell makes you think he gave her a vest? Mob bosses have ways of getting things, stealing, cheating, lying, perhaps she stole it, she told him she was innocent with a convincing argument and he fell for it, or perhaps someone else gave it to her, or she had it at the beginning of the game, so many possibilities your over looking, your just gonna choose the one that benefits you!

Good for you :hmpf:

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

a little piece of advice for you, acting like an immature child will not get people on your side. Perhaps, if you countered all of my arguments with a half reasonable response people might be a wee bit more inclined to believe your namby-pamby responses.

Good luck in the afterlife, may god have mercy on your soul!

Go ahead, seeing as theres always so much evidence and suspicions against you, lashing out at me will make you look even more guilty. So good luck with that.

Suspicion, yes. Evidence, zero. Nada. Nothing.

What the hell makes you think he gave her a vest? Mob bosses have ways of getting things, stealing, cheating, lying, perhaps she stole it, she told him she was innocent with a convincing argument and he fell for it, or perhaps someone else gave it to her, or she had it at the beginning of the game, so many possibilities your over looking, your just gonna choose the one that benefits you!

That's a fair point, she could have sneaked it out of him. It didn't seem so.

a little piece of advice for you, acting like an immature child will not get people on your side. Perhaps, if you countered all of my arguments with a half reasonable response people might be a wee bit more inclined to believe your namby-pamby responses.

Namby-pamby :hmpf: I gave quite reasonable and true responses. You and professor nitwit are trotting out nothing in particular and calling it evidence. Seriously, neither of you have said much of anything. Sorry, but pointing out how dumb the stuff going on here is not immature. At a certain point, a man can't be bothered to molly-coddle you kids.

Whatever, the vote hasn't started yet. We'll see how it goes.

Before the lynch mob gets in full swing, go through what I've written, and show me any example of scummy, misleading stuff I've written. Not a single scummy word is there, so you won't find anything.

I had mistaken you for the shit on shoes.

Bull shit!

We can say shit now? WHOA. I still hate all you megablocks.

Let's review that list again. The list that is the only so-called "evidence" against me:

Chief of Police Drake Nader (Dragonator) - This clown has a vest. He cannot be killed at night. This guy has been feeding me bits for days now, but lying between his teeth the entire time. I’m sure of it.

Police Man Abe Hollis (ADHO15) – I have no clue on this guy. I haven’t talked to him other than things he has said in front of everyone. Seems to be playing very low key…

Detective Quinn Mann (Quarryman) – Everything he has said to me has been tongue-in-cheek. Watch out for this guy.

Mayor Flint Wick (professor flitwick) – This guy has let the mob ravage our town, now with three families! I wouldn’t be surprised if he was running a secret mob family from the government offices.

Erwin Long (Eskallon) and Ian Deed (Iamded) – these two used to be professional hitmen.

Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Def) – He was converted over to the Ronzoni/Ronzini Family.

Walter Kovacs (Walter Kovacs) – This guy has been trying to get info out of me for days, acting very suspicious. Then he claims he knows who attacked me but isn’t sure if he should say something… WOW. This guy is so full of it, I wonder what color his eyes are?

Mrs. Alice Nutter (Alice) – Scum, was converted a while back to Ronzoni/Ronzini Family, but still has bs proof of her innocence.

Good they feel that Stash's list is so reliable. They must be as guilty as me.

You and professor nitwit are trotting out nothing in particular and calling it evidence. Seriously, neither of you have said much of anything. Sorry, but pointing out how dumb the stuff going on here is not immature. At a certain point, a man can't be bothered to molly-coddle you kids.

No, we're been arguing in favour of going on the lead of a trusted, deceased Impartial, and you too have been saying how much you hate us all, and call us derogative terms like dumb.

:wacko: And, Mr. Dillard, I'm afraid that the Professor is dead.

Good they feel that Stash's list is so reliable. They must be as guilty as me.

There is a rather big difference between saying someone is a liar and saying they are scum. :sceptic: Personally, despite his madness towards the end there, I have reason to trust Stash's word on you two as both of you to me in private well before he posted that list, saying you were both converted by Sandy. Considering he was the one who knew so much about the Ronzoni family and helped us to convict Sandy, I would be willing to trust him on that.

It's a classic tactic of the guilty to try and deflect blame onto someone else, Shaun did it a lot yesterday, and here we're seeing the same thing happening again. You aren't exactly helping yourself, Dick.

We can say shit now? WHOA. I still hate all you megablocks.

I had mistaken you for the shit on shoes.

This type of talk is entirely unbecoming for a mayor, don't you think?

Sean's a bum, so I have much lower expectations of him. One time, I saw him get drunk on a bottle of Listerine.

:wacko: And, Mr. Dillard, I'm afraid that the Professor is dead.

My apologies, Mayor nitwit.

It's a classic tactic of the guilty to try and deflect blame onto someone else, Shaun did it a lot yesterday, and here we're seeing the same thing happening again. You aren't exactly helping yourself, Dick.

It's a tactic of the innocent too. The only reason I'm having a finger pointed at me is a list by a neutral that points at you and the mayor.

Are you saying that an innocent wouldn't point that out? Considering two of my accusers are on the same list, it's all pretty shifty, if you ask me.

you too have been saying how much you hate us all, and call us derogative terms like dumb.

And again, to clear the record. I have never said I hate you all. The mayor makes things up about me yet again :hmpf:

As for dumb. Yes, some of you would be classified as dumb. In your case, Mayor Nitwit, either you're a misleading mafioso purposely telling slanderous lies about me, or you're dumb. Take your pick.

Sean's a bum, so I have much lower expectations of him. One time, I saw him get drunk on a bottle of Listerine.

That Listerine was spiked beyond belief thank you very much.

It's a tactic of the innocent too. The only reason I'm having a finger pointed at me is a list by a neutral that points at you and the mayor.

Are you saying that an innocent wouldn't point that out? Considering two of my accusers are on the same list, it's all pretty shifty, if you ask me.

The fact that Shadows led us to Sandy, is enough for me to trust him.

And again, to clear the record. I have never said I hate you all. The mayor makes things up about me yet again :hmpf:

oh yeah your right, that wasn't you, it was your mafia cohort Alice.

I can't kill. I can investigate though. I hate you all. I especially hate you Drake and I hope you die even if you are a townie.

why I never, don't get lippy with me, I know what you are! I'm old enough to know that snappy comments don't prove your innocence

1. I'm on def's side. (THAT CAN CHANGE if I get some evidence that he is not with the town.)

2. Snappy comments don't prove your innocence? That may be true, but I see it as a well educated person who knows the facts better than anyone else.

3. If he didn't act like a child, we would believe "namby-pamby" responses? He is NOT acting like a child, rather a person who can debate well.

So don't go accusing people. As def said: "Suspicion: Yes Evidence: Zero. Nada. Nothing." Or something like that. Here's some advice: Please put more thought into what you are saying.

1. I'm on def's side. (THAT CAN CHANGE if I get some evidence that he is not with the town.)

2. Snappy comments don't prove your innocence? That may be true, but I see it as a well educated person who knows the facts better than anyone else.

3. If he didn't act like a child, we would believe "namby-pamby" responses? He is NOT acting like a child, rather a person who can debate well.

So don't go accusing people. As def said: "Suspicion: Yes Evidence: Zero. Nada. Nothing." Or something like that. Here's some advice: Please put more thought into what you are saying.

You know what, If you can come up with any better ideas, I'd be damn well glad to hear them. But as of right now this is all we've got okay. and what are dick's facts, I clearly remember him saying that he doesn't have any leads and he is waiting for kovacs to come and save the day with an investigation. And debating well? If you call debating well calling people names such as mayor nitwit, dumb, idiots, then by all means he is a dman good debater!

So why don't you take your own advice and count your teeth before you say another word, mkay?

Unless you have any evidence I'm sticking to my own suspicions.

Thanks for the support Mrs. Boy, a rational voice is appreciated.

And debating well? If you call debating well calling people names such as mayor nitwit, dumb, idiots, then by all means he is a dman good debater!

So, the only thing I've said is name-calling? Sorry, but you need to focus on the content of what I'm saying, not the dressing and seasoning of it. Maybe a rough and tumble biker like me rubs you the wrong way, a high class hobo like like yourself, but I've said plenty to explain myself. You just want to focus on the namby-pamby stuff.

Again, we aren't in a hurry here, and let's see if we get any hard investigation results before we start cutting each other up.

You know, I've had a hard life. My dad was never around, and I never got through high school. But I got street smarts, and they've taken me a long way in life. I think I have a perfect voting record here. I voted for all the scum and neutrals, and I realized that stuttering Erik King was innocent, while the rest of you guys crucified him.

How many of you have a perfect record here? How many of you wear Erik King's blood on your hands?

Sorry M'lud, shan't 'appen again sire! :hmpf: More wonder I've picked up a bit of the blue talking from hanging around you Oiks.

My apologies, Mayor nitwit.

I'd call you a dick, but not only would it be far too immature, it wouldn't quite be at this level of maturity you expect of us.

Do we need to remind you how the rest of us were only called suspishous, but you and Alice where the only ones he said were definitely Ronzoni.

I was talking about Alice, you misleading fool! Christ, the Sean the street-urchin worked it out, how can't you!

As for dumb. Yes, some of you would be classified as dumb. In your case, Mayor Nitwit, either you're a misleading mafioso purposely telling slanderous lies about me, or you're dumb. Take your pick.

Or I'm a person who helped to lead a successful conviction against a person who earlier today killed our Governor.

1. Well, thats very nice but we don't plan on having a briefcase of evidence fall out of the sky telling us the leader of the Noodles family, do we now? All we have to go on is Stash's list. Just like yesterday, when all we had was the word of the Ronzoni Godfather. We have to play with the cards we've been dealt.

2. Is it possible this is just a case of mistaken identity?

3. He called me Mayor nitwit. He says I 'dumb'. He thinks what I say about Alice corresponds directly to him.

Well until that briefcase full of Mafioso evidence comes up, we've on got the word of Stash. I'm not prepared to wait day-in day-out, seeing innocent civilians die at the hands of the Mafia, just because it's not 100% undeniable.

I'd call you a dick, but not only would it be far too immature, it wouldn't quite be at this level of maturity you expect of us.

Call me what you want. It seems pretty obvious to have different expectations of the mayor than of a street bum. Act appropriately.

Do we need to remind you how the rest of us were only called suspishous, but you and Alice where the only ones he said were definitely Ronzoni.

Without any explanation of why. I was also a strong critic of his actions from the first day, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did it as a joke on me. I was on him everyday to fill us in on the what, when, why and how. With you, he basically said he thought you were the leader of the Noodles mafia. Why would he think that? :look: If you think his word is to be trusted, can you explain why he thought you ran the Noodles mafia and prove your innocence?

I was talking about Alice, you misleading fool! Christ, the Sean the street-urchin worked it out, how can't you!

You sling shit at me and blame me for not knowing you made a mistake (makes the jack off gesture with his hand)

Or I'm a person who helped to lead a successful conviction against a person who earlier today killed our Governor.

Really? You led that? Or Sandy and Stash led that? And the governor is a member of this town? Or are you meta-gaming, by bringing in irrelevant facts?

As I wrote before, either you are mafia scum, or dumb. Time will tell which prediction was correct, because I'm confident one is.

Call me what you want. It seems pretty obvious to have different expectations of the mayor than of a street bum. Act appropriately.

Once again, sorry M'lud. :hmpf_bad:

Without any explanation of why. I was also a strong critic of his actions from the first day, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did it as a joke on me. I was on him everyday to fill us in on the what, when, why and how. With you, he basically said he thought you were the leader of the Noodles mafia. Why would he think that? :look: If you think his word is to be trusted, can you explain why he thought you ran the Noodles mafia and prove your innocence?

Mayor Flint Wick (professor flitwick) – This guy has let the mob ravage our town, now with three families! I wouldn’t be surprised if he was running a secret mob family from the government offices.

"Wouldn't be surprised". So he wasn't sure. Shall we see what he said about you and Alice?

Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Def) – He was converted over to the Ronzoni/Ronzini Family.

Mrs. Alice Nutter (Alice) – Scum, was converted a while back to Ronzoni/Ronzini Family, but still has bs proof of her innocence.

He seems slightly more positive about you two, doesn't he?

You sling shit at me and blame me for not knowing you made a mistake (makes the jack off gesture with his hand)

I didn't make a mistake. I was referring to Alice. You misread it, you misread my post.

Really? You led that? Or Sandy and Stash led that? And the governor is a member of this town? Or are you meta-gaming, by bringing in irrelevant facts?

Do you suffer from selective reading?

Or I'm a person who helped to lead a successful conviction against a person who earlier today killed our Governor

I don't deny that Drake lead it, but I was helping along the way to the best of my abilities.

Ah, I see I made a grammatical error, it was meant to read 'you two'. :blush:

What you're supposed to say is, "My error, I'm sorry."

Plus, I still haven't seen an apology for the BS you stated about me defending Dows. Show me where I have, or recant what you said.

Plus, I still haven't seen an apology for the BS you stated about me defending Dows. Show me where I have, or recant what you said.

You voted for Stash, as opposed to Shaun. Call me old fashioned, but I saw that as defending him. If was keeping Shaun alive, even just a day extra, then I see it as defending him. :sceptic:

This is ridiculous.

All this arguing and bickering is just making the rest of you look bad. Focus, people. All you're doing at this point is throwing around the same evidence, just worded differently. Then, once you finished with that, you're just going for name-calling.

None of this is helping us, you know.