ACPin

Domino Squad Final Run

gallery_101_23_281.gif

It all begins on the planet Kamino, where the training of clones who have been bred to be perfect soldiers occur. These cadets must first be subjected to intense physical and mental training before heading off to war.

Five headstrong clones of Domino squad struggle to complete their training. These cadets -- Hevy, Cutup, Droidbait, Fives and Echo -- seem to be a "bad batch" and are unable to work as a team.

They're given a final training run to prove their mettle and the clones finally learn to work together...

5171234852_607c0883f5.jpg

5170634211_985ca20c0f.jpg

5171234932_674d48047e.jpg

5171234988_fa411f90fb.jpg

5171235016_f8713e52ab.jpg

5171235046_24d1bd4455.jpg

5171235072_a8f67a5ac7.jpg

5171235106_2165edebf5.jpg

5171235142_b31420c8fe.jpg

As usual click the pics for more...

AC

Wow, this was a brilliant scene to remake in LEGO! I didn't expect anything like this to ever be made, especially because of the gridded walls and ground. But you've managed to do it with SNOT panels all over the place, and the overall effect is stunning! :oh:

As always, you've amazed everyone again with your wondrous MOC, ACPin!

Edited by ILikePi

AWESOME 'ACPin' again just pure AWESOME ! :grin:

Excellent design of a training course......just to get you ready for those Separtist's eh ? :wink:

Keep them comming 'ACPin' and may the brick be with you ! :yoda:

Wow. This is incredible, for a CW MOC that is. :wink: I really like the lighting of the green strips, and even though I haven't seen the episode and thus have no idea about the rest of the MOC and it's accuracy, I have no doubt that this is of your usual caliber. :sweet:

thats so cool! I don't follow the clone wars series but from the previous comments I'm sure its accurate

This is simply one of the greatest creations that you've done, this is my most favorite of 'em all. The trans-green strips is really a great detail. It's nice to see you've modified the helmets, they're much more accurate now. Incredible job as always AC! :thumbup: Can't wait what you'll come up with next. :classic:

You never fail to amaze me AC. I love all the details you got just right. I love the effect you created with the trans green plates.

Your MOCs never cease to amaze me.

This is fantastic, just like all of your other MOCs! The details and structure are both outstanding. Excellent work, I'm looking forward to see more from you. :thumbup:

~ General Magma

*oh2* Finally finished! This is amazing, especially the big wall thingy at the back! Did you put lights in this thing?

Wow thats amazing and huge. You have included so much detail making this piece of art, although no surprise coming from such a moc expert.

Great job :thumbup:

Wow amazing ACPin :wub:

The work-in-progress showed some high potential and you've really lived up to these expectations :thumbup:

Just like in the episode of the clone wars.

What is it?

A work of art. :wink:

I'll leave it at that, simply incredible, I loved this episode and your've done it true justice with this moc...

Looking forward to more MOCs of future scenes in CW.

CF

Very impressive, It's nice to see a scene frozen in time with LEGO, especially when you aren't really familiar with the scene. It's like a new part to something great!

Very impressive, It's nice to see a scene frozen in time with LEGO, especially when you aren't really familiar with the scene. It's like a new part to something great!

Here you go Cam. Its so worth watching, man I love that episode... :wub:

CF

Jaw-droppingly awesome! :thumbup:

Absolutely!! --- by the way today i saw the episode... i loved it even more :classic:

Edited by fff

I agree with everyone else. It's a piece of art :thumbup:

The green line of trans-green plates looks great, as well as all the white lines. Good job in making those lines with all the elevations.

Excellent!

Awesome! I truly love everything on it, specially the green line whit a light is just awesome! Great job, great job.

Captain Becker