Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 7

Of course she had a reason to lie, it's called revenge. She tried to convert me on night 1 and failed, she tried to kill me on night 2 and failed, I personally led the charge to stop her killer the next day. If you're honestly going to take her word on things, read what she said carefully. She confirmed that I can't be converted or killed at night. I'm the strongest ally you have, and you want to kill me?

As for her wanting to help prevent another party from winning, that much is true, she wanted to do exactly what she wanted since the beginning, stop the loyal members of the town from living in peace. Getting rid of me is her last way to hurt everyone, and you're going to take her seriously? I guess you'll be after Mr. Stash next, since she claims he wanted to work with her.

I also know of a person that can't be converted or killed at night, so if thats your argument for staying alive it's nil-and-void.

And yes, I realise what a mad-cap fool I seem, what with taking advice from the leader of Ronzini. Here is my word, "If Professor Shaun Dows is lynched, and found fo be loyal, you may all vote me off tomorrow". Hell, I'll even vote for myself!

Like I say, there is no story. I'm loyal, I've helped the town, she hated me for destroying her plans at every step along the way.

Hmm... I seem to have heard otherwise from a trusted ally, and they said you are indeed neutral. I guess it's my word against yours.

I also know of a person that can't be converted or killed at night, so if thats your argument for staying alive it's nil-and-void.

It would be interesting to know this person´s name. Just to avoid voting him out accidently, if something happens to you, so you aren´t able to confirm this anymore. It would also be interesting to know if you actually know this or just trust the person who told you this.

And yes, I realise what a mad-cap fool I seem, what with taking advice from the leader of Ronzini. Here is my word, "If Professor Shaun Dows is lynched, and found fo be loyal, you may all vote me off tomorrow". Hell, I'll even vote for myself!

Hmm... I seem to have heard otherwise from a trusted ally, and they said you are indeed neutral. I guess it's my word against yours.

Well, that is a word. But even if he´s neutral (which would already make him a liar), what tells us that he´s dangerous? As Stash said, it´s propably the best for the neutrals to join forces with the town, especially while we seem to have the upper hand in this struggle. And someone has assumed before, that there are no vigilantes in this town. This would mean, that the golden sword killer was neutral or scum. Katanas ain´t usual mafia weapons and the noodles didn´t kill their own man, I guess, so we should believe that the katana killer is neutral (or a vigilante if there is still one we didn´t know about). And let´s remember Shaun´s great fighting skills (and his many other abilities).

Wouldn´t it be possible, that Shaun is the Noodles-killing katana killer?

And by the way, we know, that Stash is neutral since the 3rd day and we didn´t kill him either.

It would be interesting to know this person´s name. Just to avoid voting him out accidently, if something happens to you, so you aren´t able to confirm this anymore. It would also be interesting to know if you actually know this or just trust the person who told you this.

I have contact the person to ask for their permission, we'll soon see. In the unlikely event you start voting for them, I'll speak up.

Well, that is a word. But even if he´s neutral (which would already make him a liar), what tells us that he´s dangerous? As Stash said, it´s propably the best for the neutrals to join forces with the town, especially while we seem to have the upper hand in this struggle. And someone has assumed before, that there are no vigilantes in this town. This would mean, that the golden sword killer was neutral or scum. Katanas ain´t usual mafia weapons and the noodles didn´t kill their own man, I guess, so we should believe that the katana killer is neutral (or a vigilante if there is still one we didn´t know about). And let´s remember Shaun´s great fighting skills (and his many other abilities).

Not necessarily; the scum all know who the other scum are, the townies are practically alone. Their would be lots more pros to siding with the scum, if previous books I've read are good to go on.

Wouldn´t it be possible, that Shaun is the Noodles-killing katana killer?

If he told us he was, then yes, I could believe him. If he tells us after my post, he's lying. He could of told us before, as he'd apparently have nothing to lose; according to him he can't be killed at night.

And by the way, we know, that Stash is neutral since the 3rd day and we didn´t kill him either.

No one has said Stash only needs to kill the government off in order to win. :wink:

This is all very interesting, if I do say so myself. As I am currently pressed for time, I will share all the knowledge I have in a little while (about 5 hours and 18 minutes). Yes, I said all information.

Outside of our normal training regimen, I have had very little contact with my master. Err, former master. I began this ordeal trusting no one, and Jim Butcher gave me no reason to trust him.

That's too bad- it might have given us a lead. But no matter- we'll find a suspect soon, I think.

I fail to see why we're against Proffesor Shawn. He's the one that faught of Callie, isn't he?

That's too bad- it might have given us a lead. But no matter- we'll find a suspect soon, I think.

I fail to see why we're against Proffesor Shawn. He's the one that faught of Callie, isn't he?

:hmpf: What part of this are you Oiks missing? Sandy revealed before her conviction, that the Professor is apparently Neutral who only needs to kill of the members of the Government in order to win, to which an ally of mine has confirmed. You clearly have missed part of all this, so if I were you I'd re-read your notes from day 6, and what has happened today.

default_hmpf.gif What part of this are you Oiks missing? Sandy revealed before her conviction, that the Professor is apparently Neutral who only needs to kill of the members of the Government in order to win, to which an ally of mine has confirmed. You clearly have missed part of all this, so if I were you I'd re-read your notes from day 6, and what has happened today.

*Looks through notes* Ah, yes- you... you're right. Sorry, Mr. Mayor. So Callie, an officer- a rotten one, but an officer nonetheless- attacked Proffessor Shaun, he may be a Nuetral out to take out the government- which mean officers. They faught, Proffessor Shaun won, Sandy revealed information on Proffessor Shaun we apparently recruited her because he couldn't do anything himself... it sounds relativly convieninat to me, but it that may be coincidental. I still think we need more proof again

Hmm, tricky situation and what's with this Noodle Mafia *huh*

I about shaun but if he is confirmed neutral? then I will not vote as there is no point.

'ooray. Two more mafia scum down. This third family migh' prove t' be a problem though.

I'm lookin' forward to 'earin' from Stash seein' as we've got little t' go on today otherwise.

*Looks through notes* Ah, yes- you... you're right. Sorry, Mr. Mayor. So Callie, an officer- a rotten one, but an officer nonetheless- attacked Proffessor Shaun, he may be a Nuetral out to take out the government- which mean officers. They faught, Proffessor Shaun won, Sandy revealed information on Proffessor Shaun we apparently recruited her because he couldn't do anything himself... it sounds relativly convieninat to me, but it that may be coincidental. I still think we need more proof again

It's certainly true, and was my main thought for a while, that Sandy was merely doing this out of revenge for her fallen friend, but it didn't explain for the deaths of Mr. Bennett and Mr. Keen. If what Mrs. Quest said was true, then it would appear that Shaun allied himself with the Fedelini family, who could've killed them on Shaun's behalf.

This is all very interesting, if I do say so myself. As I am currently pressed for time, I will share all the knowledge I have in a little while (about 5 hours and 18 minutes). Yes, I said all information.

I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

I'll also need to sift through all the evidence brought forward.

Noodles? Thats not good, three families to deal with now!

Glad to see we cleaned are streets of that ronzini family muther*loud truck passes by*

I don't think keeping Shaun alive much longer is a really good Idea, if there are three families, are numbers are really precious and should not be taken lightly. But then again, I don't think he can kill anyone? So If we can keep him on a leash, it may be in our favour to keep him here. Just my two cents.

I'm gonna wait to see what Stash is poppin' on us before I place a vote.

True, it would be nice to know who is throwing the rocks, and what their motives are. But if that person is loyal, it also makes them a huge target, when they could be a much needed ally.

The blocker knows who they are. If they want to reveal themselves publicly, they can do it on their own. I am not going to be the cause of an innocent's downfall.

And to clarify, I make no assertions that the role-blocker is loyal to the town. I hope my thought process is clear.

All the same, it would be a good idea to tell that information to several people you think are loyal. If you get killed tonight without anyone else knowing the information, that would be very bad (Unless you already did this).

Stash, I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Mabey some kind person could give me a beer while I waitdefault_laugh2.gif .

The point here shouldn't be for me to argue to stay alive, my actions have done that for me. The point is for you to prove one bit of evidence that isn't based on the word of the scum boss who hated me. You don't have that, which tells me that you don't have an interest in the good of the town, you have a specific intent to get me killed in the only way anyone can, by vote. Now who would benefit from that?

Ask yourselves that question before you make a foolish vote.

Well, that is a word. But even if he´s neutral (which would already make him a liar), what tells us that he´s dangerous? As Stash said, it´s propably the best for the neutrals to join forces with the town, especially while we seem to have the upper hand in this struggle.

I don't know why you people didn't just investigate me after the scum boss flipped his lid and spewed trash on the town, then you wouldn't be asking questions now. :hmpf:

Not necessarily; the scum all know who the other scum are, the townies are practically alone. Their would be lots more pros to siding with the scum, if previous books I've read are good to go on.

The scum, as it has been confirmed by the voice in the sky, started with 1 member each. They all hate each other, so literally it's 1 vs everyone. Any smart neutral would immediately side with the town who have the sheer numbers to clean things up.

If he told us he was, then yes, I could believe him. If he tells us after my post, he's lying. He could of told us before, as he'd apparently have nothing to lose; according to him he can't be killed at night.

I can't kill. It wouldn't be hard to count the daily kills in comparison to the amount of confirmed scum kills to know that. If I was out to wipe out any group, one of you would have died every night.

It's certainly true, and was my main thought for a while, that Sandy was merely doing this out of revenge for her fallen friend, but it didn't explain for the deaths of Mr. Bennett and Mr. Keen. If what Mrs. Quest said was true, then it would appear that Shaun allied himself with the Fedelini family, who could've killed them on Shaun's behalf.

Nice try, but note the murder weapons used. We've been shown that the gun killer works for the Ronzoni family, and if you're about to claim that they would have killed anyone on my behalf, you're clearly crazier than you already seem. :hmpf:

I don't think its so smart to suspect Shaun Dows right now. It is possible he is a member of one of the Ronzoni's rival families, but I think because of sheer probability it's safe to say he's on the town. I don't think that taking the word of a dead scum is the best strategy, and it makes everyone involved look kind of suspicious. I'm interested to know what Stash has to say (if he has anything to say, he keeps promising us info and never delivering). :sceptic:

I ask for patience everyone. Let us first figure out what Stash has to say before we do anything hasty. After reviewing evidence and past conversations, I think we can trust him for now. There is no evidence except a scum member's word, which I do not think is enough at this time.

Ok, so I’m tired of all the wishy-washy attitudes and people “claiming they know so-and-so is a ?????.” So, here’s what I know…

I was neutral and used to make bulletproof vests. A middle man sold my vests to other people in this town, but without my knowledge. So, I do not know for sure who has one, but I have some suspicions. The premise behind these vests is that the person wearing one is immune from night kills as long as they have one. However, if I die, then the vests cease to work.

That is what I know. I also know that WAY too many people in this game...of life are barely contributing! Personally, I think that is shit. Either play or get the hell out of town!

Here is what I think I know (or have gathered from my ridiculous position of finding out crap about people).

Chief of Police Drake Nader (Dragonator) - This clown has a vest. He cannot be killed at night. This guy has been feeding me bits for days now, but lying between his teeth the entire time. I’m sure of it.

Police Man Abe Hollis (ADHO15) – I have no clue on this guy. I haven’t talked to him other than things he has said in front of everyone. Seems to be playing very low key…

Detective Quinn Mann (Quarryman) – Everything he has said to me has been tongue-in-cheek. Watch out for this guy.

Mayor Flint Wick (professor flitwick) – This guy has let the mob ravage our town, now with three families! I wouldn’t be surprised if he was running a secret mob family from the government offices.

Erwin Long (Eskallon) and Ian Deed (Iamded) – these two used to be professional hitmen.

Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Def) – He was converted over to the Ronzoni/Ronzini Family.

Walter Kovacs (Walter Kovacs) – This guy has been trying to get info out of me for days, acting very suspicious. Then he claims he knows who attacked me but isn’t sure if he should say something… WOW. This guy is so full of it, I wonder what color his eyes are?

Mrs. Alice Nutter (Alice) – Scum, was converted a while back to Ronzoni/Ronzini Family, but still has bs proof of her innocence.

Also, remember that when a mob boss falls, there is always someone standing nearby to take their place!

So, without further hesitation… my vote is for……………

Stash the Stylist/Stash2sixx. You guys need proof to see if what I say is the truth, so the best way is to off me. Along with that, all of the bulletproof vests will become inactive and that will stop some of those goofy blocks on night kills some of you have been getting.

I just ask that you guys keep an eye on Walter Kovacs; I just don’t trust him!

These are some very bold accusations Mr Stash. I sure hope your right, but I have had my suspicions about some of them...

Wow those are some accusations Stash. Im surprised you have that much intel on a lot of people. I do wonder if releasing all this info was a smart idea and sacrificing yourself to get people to believe you is a little unorthodox. :wacko:

This is definitely a tough time for all of us.

So these vests are the only things stopping more night kills? I say turning the mobs loose on each other will be a good thing for the town in the long run (more cross-mob killing). With any luck, the mobs will hurt each other more than the town. :devil: And on top of that, we can finally be certain that Stash isn't lying (assuming he isn't of course).

Stash the Stylist / Stash2sixx

Play or get the hell out of the town? I think we all know the answer to that.

Oops, I meant Vote: Stash the Stylist / Stash2sixx.

I was neutral and used to make bulletproof vests. A middle man sold my vests to other people in this town, but without my knowledge. So, I do not know for sure who has one, but I have some suspicions. The premise behind these vests is that the person wearing one is immune from night kills as long as they have one. However, if I die, then the vests cease to work.

That explains why some people have been hesitant to oppose you, even after you were clearly outed as neutral, they need you to protect them. I'm glad that my night protection doesn't work that way, they're probably trembling at the thought of losing you and being exposed to town justice.

Here is what I think I know (or have gathered from my ridiculous position of finding out crap about people).

That's a lot of stuff to sort through.

So, without further hesitation… my vote is for……………

Stash the Stylist/Stash2sixx.

Right... *huh*

A daring and self-sacrificing move like this tends to add some strength and validity to your words. I can't see where killing you helps, but if it goes to prove that what you say is true, I guess it would have some value. Still, I don't know that I can place a vote for someone I'm sure isn't scum, it goes against everything I stand for, but ...

So these vests are the only things stopping more night kills? I say turning the mobs loose on each other will be a good thing for the town in the long run (more cross-mob killing). With any luck, the mobs will hurt each other more than the town. :devil: And on top of that, we can finally be certain that Stash isn't lying (assuming he isn't of course).

Vote: Stash the Stylist / Stash2sixx.

You make a good point there. Opening up the scum to night kills would be a very good thing. I hope it's worth the price.

Vote: Stash the Stylist / Stash2sixx

Mr Stash, you have been a good man, and I hope your afterlife is well, and thanks for the info.

Vote Stash the Stylist/ Stash2sixx

Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Def) – He was converted over to the Ronzoni/Ronzini Family.

Walter Kovacs (Walter Kovacs) – This guy has been trying to get info out of me for days, acting very suspicious. Then he claims he knows who attacked me but isn’t sure if he should say something… WOW. This guy is so full of it, I wonder what color his eyes are?

I don't don't where you get your info from or if you just make it up, but I ain't never been a Ronzaroni. I've voted for the mafia every day.

And Kovacs is one of the few townies worth trusting, since he handed us a godfather. Possibly something you wrote was true, but it's pretty hard to sort the truth from the hog slop.

Happily, I Vote Stash