alienwar9

LDD Relay Community Build 2

Doc's got Turn 8! Whoever wants Turn 9 better have the fire department on the phone. :devil:

I think you should consult a psychiatrist. :sadnew:

:grin::laugh:

Where did that Lightsaber hilt come from?!?!

And Brickdoctor, you used the LXF where I forgot to group my contribution :blush:

Where did that Lightsaber hilt come from?!?!

And Brickdoctor, you used the LXF where I forgot to group my contribution :blush:

Uh-oh... What do I do? I suppose someone can still go and group yours, since I grouped mine? I can't do it, since I'm on a Mac and that posted shortcut equals right-click, not select groups. :blush:

Uh-oh... What do I do? I suppose someone can still go and group yours, since I grouped mine? I can't do it, since I'm on a Mac and that posted shortcut equals right-click, not select groups. :blush:

there's a Groups tab over the Bricks - just click that, click on the boxes in there (command click to select multiple)

use the hide tool if you want, or the inverse selection

oh I was going to continue but nevermind - Command key is the Control key of Macs - come on, you should know that :wink:

oh I was going to continue but nevermind - Command key is the Control key of Macs - come on, you should know that :wink:

I'm pretty sure I tried Command-click, Function-click, Option-click, and Shift-click. I'm still adapting to LDD 4.

I suppose it's my job to fix these grouping issues since I am the "moderator" of this topic :tongue:

Here is turn 8, with newly added grouping features!

Edited by alienwar9

Well, I just downloaded the latest version, not to add to it, but just to see how it's coming along. And there's a few color errors.

Part 61199 Asajj Ventress Light Sword is used in color 2 Grey. It does not exist in this color (old light grey). It should be in color 194 Medium Stone Grey.

Part 64648 Fish with Knob is used in color 296 Cool Silver. Cool Silver was a silver color used in 2006 and no other years. It should be in either color 131 Silver (for any sets released before 2010) or color 115 Silver Metallic (for 2010 sets including the Atlantis Exploration HQ, one I built recently in real life).

Part 88293 Arch Brick 3x3x2 (the quarter-dome from Prince of Persia) is used in color 189 Reddish Gold. It has so far only existed in 141 Earth Green, 1 White, and 297 Warm Gold (the color the builder was probably aiming for). Understandable, since 297 Warm Gold does not appear in the Universe color palette and must be gotten with the eyedropper from parts from DesignByMe mode, or, in this case, from the pirate's hook or epaulettes (which are already in the correct color).

Part 62575 Ant is used in color 308 Dark Brown. I wouldn't be surprised if Bricklink actually says this is the correct color, but if so it's just one more thing Bricklink's wrong about. The actual piece is a two-color blend: color 111 Transparent Brown and color 154 New Dark Red. Obviously it cannot be colored both of these colors with LDD, but one or the other should be fine.

Anyway, sorry for nitpicking, but I figured since I had the file in front of me, I might as well inform the next builder of these errors so he or she can fix them. Loving the zany design you guys have come up with so far, and hoping to see it expand further as time goes on!

three more days...hmmm, and we are only at turn 8. Should I extend the deadline, or hope we get a lot of people adding to this?

Call out to all your friends! Let them know they can join in the build! Sound the HORNS!!!!

Yeah, the new sets are pretty drool. Well, I'm extending it anyway another 10 days to see if we can get more into it, but after that, it is what it is.

The new deadline is November 30th.

Yeah, the new sets are pretty drool. Well, I'm extending it anyway another 10 days to see if we can get more into it, but after that, it is what it is.

The new deadline is November 30th.

I might try to get a turn in over the next week, if I have time. :classic: