ADHO15

LEGO Digital Designer Relay Community Build

I never said they had to stay weeds! I told you I was bad at landscaping, and it's not my fault if the bonfire got so hot it killed all the grass. Someone should have put a minifig there to control it!

:tongue: I'm only kidding. It all looks good really!

:tongue: I'm only kidding. It all looks good really!

I'm flattered. Does that mean you want me to add more fire next time around? :devil:

I hope you guys no there's no access to the backyard (bonfire and tree area) since there is no door. :tongue:

There you go Doc, I already fixed the tree, but still left the 'weeds' there. I focused mainly on finishing the roof. It's up to the next ones to put the flowers and additional finishing touches.

BTW, since I don't remember, who made the top floor odd-stud wide (9-studs)? It was really a challenge working on something that's not 'even' in stud dimensions. :grin:

I hope you guys no there's no access to the backyard (bonfire and tree area) since there is no door. :tongue:

There is a door to access the backyard. :classic:

lddrcb16.jpg

There you go Doc, I already fixed the tree, but still left the 'weeds' there. I focused mainly on finishing the roof. It's up to the next ones to put the flowers and additional finishing touches.

BTW, since I don't remember, who made the top floor odd-stud wide (9-studs)? It was really a challenge working on something that's not 'even' in stud dimensions. :grin:

There is a door to access the backyard. :classic:

That's actually a window. :laugh:

btw I love how you finished the roof. I wouldn't have thought to do a rounded cap like that.

btw I love how you finished the roof. I wouldn't have thought to do a rounded cap like that.

Ah sorry, I didn't checked that out. Then the house tenants would just have to bust that window open to get to the backyard and just replace it with a glass door (warranty not included by the LDD Relay Builders Guild). :laugh:

Regarding the roof, I was just happy that it's already covered. :classic: I thought of using those dome pieces to save on my limited piece count allocation and at the same time have a nice look. I never knew 150 pieces is that low and difficult to work with, especially since I have a lot more things I wanted to add there. Well, I guess that's the job of the next builders.

There's a door frame, but unless KDM added it there's no actual door. :laugh:

That's a window...

WHO THE MEGABLOKS PUT THAT THERE?????

:laugh:

There's a door frame, but unless KDM added it there's no actual door. :laugh:

WHO THE MEGABLOKS PUT THAT THERE?????

:laugh:

No I didn't add any door there, I actually never bothered to look at it. But I tried to back-track, I think it was ADHO who put the door frame, I'm just not so sure if there's already a window glass there and more importantly, who 'THE MEGABLOKS PUT THAT THERE'. :laugh:(No offense meant to anyone, just pointing out for fun)

Yes, I put the window there because I wasn't expecting the backyard to be fenced off from the existing garden! :laugh:

I guess someone will have to make a path around the back of Calabar's bit.

Yes, I put the window there because I wasn't expecting the backyard to be fenced off from the existing garden! :laugh:

Or we could just say its the neighbor's yard...

Sorry, I thought that was a door so I fenced it off. :blush:

Looking great! Three more steps and it's complete. To the remaining builders, I left the studded part of the roof if you'd want to add more details, but I guess the other unfinished stuff on the ground needs to be addressed first (Please put flowers on Doc's 'weeds'. :grin:)

Edited by KielDaMan

Looking great! Three more steps and it's complete. To the remaining builders, I left the studded part of the roof if you'd want to add more details, but I guess the other unfinished stuff on the ground needs to be addressed first (Please put flowers on Doc's 'weeds'. :grin:)

Or they could be vegetables...that look like big spiky grass...yeah...lemongrass! That's edible!

Nearly finished! :sweet:

Perhaps Superkalle would like to frontpage the finished result to show everyone how it turned out?

Almost finished. If I were the last person, I'll burn it all down or something. :devil:

A man after my own heart! :laugh:

Perhaps Superkalle would like to frontpage the finished result to show everyone how it turned out?

That sound like a good idea!

Guys make the folder public! :angry:

I can't "make the folder public". It becomes public a short while after the last thing was added, so just be patient.

Alternatively, all the pictures and build steps are available separately in the first post.

As my LDD decided to don't function anymore, can I have bigger screenshots to see hao the build proceed? :grin: